great people, great environment, 50% discount for staffs, flexible schedule
nothing i can recall, i enjoyed the experience overall
I have been working at Superdry part-time (More than 3 years)
Great perks and management and salary
None, management and incentives are good
I have been working at Superdry full-time (More than a year)
50% dicount and uniform allowance
working nights takes it toll
I worked at Superdry part-time
- Good discount 50% off
- Some training offered
- Nice clothes but are quite basic for the expensive prices
- They are really mistrustful of their employees regarding discount
- Not flexible at all with regards to holiday or days off
- Timetable put up with no notice so good luck making any plans!
- Erratic shift patterns, they don't listen to the availability forms so don't bother
- Not enough staff to do the job
- Manager constantly on your back checking all the work you have done
- Training was limited and manager actually commented that they hated newbies on my first day!
- They expect crazy amounts of work in 4 hours, you need to replenish your entire section, and will hound you for updates on your progress if you take too long.
- Communication between managers and staff was dysfunctional with attendance of briefing etc
- Floor staff (Greeters) weren't allowed to move from doorways making helping customers impossible
- Problems with lift (broke down)
- Bad organisation with regards to the ID badges used to get through every door, we didn't receieve them for weeks.
Advice to Management
More training- don't just throw new employees in the deep end, hire more employees so that important sections can have more than one employee on it, publish rotas in advance so employees can have a life.
I have been working at Superdry part-time (More than a year)
50% off all clothing both in-store and online.
Given responsibility in your own area
Acquire new skills from physical to communication skills.
Shifts are well balanced
Management are very professional and take all matters seriously and take your requests in without an issue. (That is one very good thing about my Store Manager.)
Little room to progress when you are a part time employee.
Very little incentives to try work for a pay rise.
Retail can become very repetitive which is not a con against Superdry, it just takes a lot to stay interested.
Advice to Management
Keep being the managers you guys are because it is really nice to have a person who you know you can bring any problem too and have confidence it will be sorted.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?