Superscript Reviews

Superscript CEO Cameron Shearer
Cameron Shearer
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working in insurance doesn't have to be stuffy or arduous!

Jun 17, 2022 - Claims Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

In terms of the pros, there are several: 1) I've genuinely never worked with nicer people, the whole team are passionate about their role and love what they do. 2) Linked to the above is that you can see that the company really values and appreciates their staff and shows this regularly be it through social events, All Hands meetings and via Shout Outs - the culture is really second to none. 3) No one is siloed, if someone thinks they can help with a problem, they'll always get stuck in and work through things with you, even if it's not within their job spec 4) Everyone is empowered to do what they need to do to be successful in their role and within their department. 5) The business are always honest and open about where we are and we're going, the whole team get regular updates from all areas of the business which helps us all feel connected. 6) Despite being an incredibly agile company and growing rapidly, I've never felt overwhelmed or overloaded in my role which is rare in insurance!

Cons

I can't think of any, I've felt incredibly supported since day one.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Diverse Culture

Jun 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun culture, lots of social events, inspiring vision, the c-suite are wonderful people

Cons

i noticed some culture clashes between departments

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing place to work

May 13, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Superscript is a great place to work full of amazing people. Everyone is super supportive and lovely, and the company is very keen on helping people grow their careers. The complexity of insurance also makes it a very interesting domain to work in, with loads of interesting engineering challenges

Cons

None that I can think of

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Visionary leadership and awesome culture!

Apr 25, 2022 - Senior Product Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

As an insurance professional, what i see at Superscript is truly amazing. The genuine people oriented culture and the visionary leadership of the CEO and the senior management team, is by far the best in the industry. There are no hierarchies, everyone in the company feels they can have a say and that their voice is heard and listened to. Their views are also taken into account when decisions are made. Putting customers at the heart of every business decision is firmly embedded in the company’s DNA. Superscript truly walk the talk!

Cons

I have not seen any to report.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work with a modern tech stack!

Apr 25, 2022 - Fullstack Software Engineer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Superscript is a great place to work with an interesting business, amazing team and a modern tech stack. I also find that the colleagues are very open and helpful and we have a great London location (with Hybrid/Remote working). The work itself is very interesting and there is no red tape so regardless position, you are allowed to give your input and actually add value to the business and be autonomous in your work. The tech stack is very modern and always updated to keep in line with the latest changes. Another great pro is great benefits (such as vitality, cycle to work etc...) and regular social / team-working events.

Cons

None that I can think of.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Couldn't ask for much more....

Mar 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ Culture is amazing + Challenging work + Great people to be around inside and outside of work + Everyone rolls their sleeves up and gets involved when it is needed After working at some questionable companies in the past, it is great to work somewhere that cares about everyone has not only employees but as humans too!

Cons

None that I can think of

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing place to work!

Feb 23, 2022 - Talent Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment to work, communication, colleagues & support,

Cons

I haven’t found any as yet!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Brilliant!

Oct 12, 2021 - Account Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Superscript is a wonderful place to work. The environment is creative, positive and supportive. There are no egos and everyone is pulling together to build an insurance broker for the future.

Cons

The only negative I could say is that the office is currently bursting at the seams with all of the new joiners!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Super friendly but hard working company!

Oct 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great people, everyone friendly and happy to be there - the work is versatile and interesting, constantly working cross teams to get to know everyone and learn from other peoples skills - good pay - great office in borough location - although we work hard, very easy to control your own day and make room for family and friends

Cons

none i can think off

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place I've ever worked.

Oct 12, 2021 - Account Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Superscript is a breath of fresh air compared to other insurance companies. A great environment to work in where everyone's input is valued. A fantastic group of people to work with who are both smart and great fun to be around.

Cons

None - the best place I've ever worked.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Reviews

Superscript Reviews FAQs

Superscript has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Superscript to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Superscript employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Superscript. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

100% of Superscript employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Superscript 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Superscript to be senior leadership, management, benefits and the cons to be work life balance .

Popular Careers with Superscript Job Seekers