TOPdesk Budapest, Hungary Reviews

62 Comments

Tech

287.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=TOPdesk~593680
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

so friendly to customers, to colleagues

Aug 1, 2022 - Software Developer in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

TOPdesk leadership's main priority is the wellbeing of the customers _and_ the employees; they really do everything to make it a great workplace. They are very open to talk about anything, they invested in helping your professional carreer. The culture is about freedom with responsibility.

Cons

The freedom can be a bit chaotic at times, you have to work hard to achieve change.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great community & lots of options for career development

May 9, 2022 - Online Marketeer in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

-helpful and nice colleagues -good benefit package -amazing company events and programs -personal development support by talent leads -hybrid working conditions, home office equipment supported by the company

Cons

-no cons from me, I could live with a bit more holiday days than I have, but I think that's true for most of us :)

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best workplace so far

Feb 18, 2022 - Human Resources Generalist in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

I get the support, freedom and tools to learn new skills, develop in my field.

Cons

no cons from my side.

4. 4.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

great experience

Feb 1, 2022 - Marketing Communications Intern in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

value opinions, friendly tones, interesting testing exercise

Cons

hourly wage could be more

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

TOPdesk is like a second family with who you can grow personally and career wise as well :)

Nov 11, 2020 - Online Marketing Specialist in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive team, lots of opportunities for self-development and for moving forward with your career, freedom to manage your tasks the way that's optimal to you. Ideas are very welcomed and everyone has a word, no matter the case. Awesome company culture, always improving global and local teamwork and goal setting, flat hierarchy. Due to the covid situation, the company is doing everything for the safety of the employees, supporting home office in every way that's possible, but when the regulations allow, those who want can also work at the office - it's up to the employees to decide.

Cons

no cons from my part :)

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

a playground for adults - not a very professional workplace

Oct 8, 2020 - Software Engineer in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

mostly lovely, friendly people no deadlines freedom to experiment with things outside of your job description

Cons

product and company lacks direction mostly juniors and inexperienced people work here (who have never worked somewhere else) little to no accountability, especially in management roles unclear and non-existent decisionmaking processes they say you have the freedom to change things but in the end things are way more political than they admit, with many unspoken rules set by people who have been around for long

4 people found this review helpful

TOPdesk Response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are sorry to hear that while working for TOPdesk you ran into obstacles. And to be honest, we do recognize some of the points you mention. We believe that an ever growing company will always be faced with challenges, it is how we and our colleagues learn and it is how we improve. We do trust that we are successful in addressing these challenges and have fun along the way. We would be happy to have a chat about your experiences, also we would be happy to share our insights on some of the points you’ve mentioned. As we are always looking for room for improvement, it would be really nice to learn more about the points you brought up.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to start your career

Sep 14, 2020 - Software Developer in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Helpful, highly experienced seniors - Great work-life balance

Cons

A bit too many products

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company culture, lovely colleagues!

Sep 9, 2020 - Corporate Recruiter in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

- unique company culture - the core values of the company, which show up in practice - supportive team, helpful and friendly colleagues, amazing atmosphere - flat hierarchy, honest communication, transparency - trainings, workshops, personal development is supported - flexibility, work-life balance

Cons

I cannot mention any cons.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Greatest place ever to work :)))

Sep 7, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

Trust,responsibility, and freedom - the company takes great care of the employees.

Cons

After a year at topdesk I think this company has no "cons"

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Outstanding company to work for!

Sep 7, 2020 - Software Developer in Budapest
    Business Outlook

Pros

1 day in every two weeks to learn whatever you want, and an other day to help in projects you are interested in!

Cons

No cons to speak of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews