TeamLogic IT Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 77 reviews

4.4
TeamLogic IT CEO Don F. Lowe
Don F. Lowe
Pros
  • "Healthy growing business expanding into new technologies at SMB's requirements change(in 9 reviews)

• "No nonsense/office politics approach to work environment makes it centered on doing what matters most(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Everything has been great, no Cons to report(in 6 reviews)

• "(in 2 reviews)

1. "Great Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at TeamLogic IT full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Atmosphere and a fun work environment, everyone is extremely friendly and is very helpful when you may be stuck on an issue. Would happily recommend to a friend!

Cons

None keep up the good work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work

TeamLogic IT2019-10-07
  2. "BEST MSP IN OC/LA"

Current Employee - Support Engineer in Cerritos, CA

I have been working at TeamLogic IT full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Benifits when you start health PTO Sick Days I think this is one of the best places I have ever worked in my Career, my boss teaches me a lot and still growing not just from the IT side the business side as well. Great opportunities when you first start because you touch on so much different type of technology.

Cons

No cons because great management and benefits.

Advice to Management

You are doing an awesome JOB!

TeamLogic IT2019-09-15

"According to Texas Workforce Commission I was an Executive"

Former Employee - Executive in Rockwall, TX

I worked at TeamLogic IT full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have nothing positive to say. From the day I was hired to the day I left I saw so many issues.

Cons

Owners sexually harass Employees and no one a corporate can hold them accountable. Franchise - With no over sight Benefits are the worst. Ive gotten way better 50% of paycheck went to pay for Insurance Owners - Tell employees I need to figure out how deep customers pockets are. You will work 24/7 even on approved vacation hours or subject to termination. They will promise you anything to hire you then treat... you like your just another body bag. The particular location I was at had extremely high turn over.

Advice to Management

Close your doors.

TeamLogic IT2019-09-26
  4. "Best company I ever worked for."

Former Employee - Remote Services Engineer in Newtown, PA

I worked at TeamLogic IT full-time for more than a year

Pros

This will be the #1 MSP you ever work for. Bet on it. Competitive pay. Unbelievable benefits that are covered 100%: - Full medical, dental, and vision. - 401K with a ridiculously generous match. - Maternity AND Paternity leave. - 3 weeks PTO each year (2 weeks vacation, 1 week for sickness). - Compensation towards cell phone bill. - Company issued car. - Frequent fun company outings. Open door policy... with all members of management including the President. Incredible company culture. Should you unfortunately experience any toxicity from the clients, TeamLogic is quick to fire the client in order protect their employees. It does not matter how "profitable" that client is, TeamLogic values employee's well being (both physically and mentally) above all else. I would say the biggest pro has to be the ability to make change within. Employee feedback/recommendation is constantly implemented when viable for the work place. Regardless of the department you work in, you are apart of the family.

Cons

These are the downsides of working at any MSP and not mutually exclusive to TeamLogicIT: - Constantly demanding clientele. - Rotating on-call schedule, meaning you may work after hours and weekends. - Accountable for tracking and recording your time, strongly enforced. - Nature of the business makes you prone to industry burn out.

Advice to Management

Disclaimer: I have not worked here since the fall of 2018, some of my advice's may have already been addressed. No one wants to be on call, some ideas below might make it better: - Compensate employee's when it's their turn. Even the smallest "bonus" check will go a long way. - Compensation could be distributed through awarding "work from home days" or maybe PTO hours. - Increase the weight on their profit... sharing check that month. If you can figure out an incentive valuable enough to where Engineers are looking forward to on-call instead of dreading it, that will be a game changer. Profit sharing confusion: - In the entirety of my time that I worked there, I still could not tell you how profit sharing is calculated. - The issue is that when you try to discuss the profit sharing formula with accounting, directors, management, etc, everyone has a different understanding. - Ideally, a distributed document that everyone can refer to, where it is clearly stated and broken down how it works would save on a lot of confusion. I understand that each month, there are different weights and considerations when distribution profits to employee's, but it's demoralizing to an engineer who may have strived for X billable hours in hopes for a higher pay check, only to be disappointed of the short coming due to an unforeseen behind the scenes calculation. When someone is promoted, many of their previous responsibility's are still stuck with them, which sometimes can create this timely awkward transition period where you are both in a higher position with more work, but at the same time, still stuck handling your old responsibilities which limits your potential at the new role. Lastly, I believe that the current "NOC and Remote Services Manager" deserves an elevated title. The amount of responsibility that falls on his plate, in my opinion, is deserving of at least either a Directors title or a Senior Management position. To speak dramatically, (because I am a drama queen after all) - should his position become vacant, I believe it would be the biggest loss of an employee that TeamLogicIT has yet to have. Employee's like him are not only difficult to acquire but also retain, please reward accordingly ; )

TeamLogic IT2019-06-25
  5. "Franchise Nightmare"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at TeamLogic IT full-time for more than a year

Pros

Varies based on location. Pay is decent, but your subject to the franchise owner, so that is really the deciding factor if this place is worth considering. They allow anyone to open a franchise without any preparation except a short two-week program.

Cons

Pretty much the same as above. Don't bother going to any location that is new, because a huge number of their branches fail in the first 6 months. Don't put yourself in that position.

Advice to Management

Invest in your franchise owners. Don't profit off them. Put effort into helping them succeed. Ensure your owners have business experience and more importantly, technical experience. Because despite your advice to them, they cannot be in a business that they don't understand.

TeamLogic IT2019-07-25
  6. "Company owner is non-technical"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Allentown, PA

I worked at TeamLogic IT full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy job, located in allentown

Cons

Owner and son are trying to build a business and expect the one person they hire to know everything.

TeamLogic IT2019-07-22
  7. "Like a family environment"

Former Employee - Digital Analyst in Plano, TX

I worked at TeamLogic IT part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good culture and work attitude

Cons

Small business based on local customers

TeamLogic IT2019-06-12
  8. "Best MSP In The Industry!"

Former Employee - Technology Advisor in Newtown, PA

I worked at TeamLogic IT full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Teamlogic IT located in Newtown PA is a friendly and challenging work environment. The owner has tremendous knowledge in the industry and truly cares about the well being of his employees. The owner has implemented many incentives such as revenue sharing and performance based bonuses which really motivate you to continue growing your career. The entire Teamlogic team located at the Newtown, PA franchise is one... of the brightest teams I've ever encountered, you'll be able to learn something new from each and everyone of them while working there. It was a pleasure to work at Teamlogic IT and I would recommend them to anyone for employment and/or business.

Cons

Nothing to report for cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! It was a pleasure working with the management team and you can tell they truly care about you. Management provides weekly company updates as well as check in with your personally every few weeks. During my time there management had multiple meeting with me to determined where my career goals stood so they could accommodate them as much as possible with-in their company. They also take... constructive feedback very well, they are always asking for employee's opinions on what can be improved on in the work environment to make everyone even happier then they already are!

TeamLogic IT2019-06-01

"Professional Team with Room to Grow"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at TeamLogic IT full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at TeamLogicIT in a senior role has helped to significantly increase my proficiencies in technologies I have been using for years. -Very personable team, a great group of guys with strong camaraderie. -Organized on-call schedule.

Cons

There is an occasional lack of coordination or communication that can be expected when a small team is managing multiple projects and implementing new technologies -Small office without windows.

Advice to Management

Continue taking ideas and recommendations from your under consideration, we continually improve as long as we remain receptive.

TeamLogic IT2019-02-04

"Get what you pay for"

I worked at TeamLogic IT for less than a year

Pros

The people I worked with were hard working and knowledgable.

Cons

Management is more interested in quick, questionable fixes and closing tickets rather than actually helping customers. Management will also do everything they can to screw employees. The office is a mess. It looks and feels like squatting in an abandoned building.

TeamLogic IT2019-02-04

TeamLogic IT Response

February 12, 2019President

TeamLogic IT has over 150 locations. It would have been helpful to know which location this individual is referring to. Assuming this is a legitimate review, we would have known the appropriate manager to speak with. We pride ourselves in our relationship our employees. Our Team is TeamLogic IT's most important asset. We make fans of our clients by providing exceptional service and value.

Found 77 reviews