TeamLogic IT Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.8
TeamLogic IT CEO Don F. Lowe
Don F. Lowe

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Healthy growing business expanding into new technologies at SMB's requirements change" (in 9 reviews)

• "TeamLogic IT in Newtown, Pennsylvania is a great place to work" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Everything has been great, no Cons to report" (in 5 reviews)

• "Location is great, close to major highways and roads, but traffic can be congested at times" (in 2 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great MSP"

Current Employee - Engineer in Newtown, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Engineer in Newtown, PA (US)

I have been working at TeamLogic IT full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent leadership that shares a common vision. We all support each other and collaborate in order to provide the best service to our clients. Everyone is held accountable but management is not overbearing. An emphasis is put on ethics and doing right by the client. I truly believe this is the best MSP in the area to work for.

Cons

I have none at this time.

TeamLogic IT Response

26 Mar 2018 – President

Our shared values allow us to move forward as a Team.

2. "Great Employer"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Fort Myers, FL (US)
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Fort Myers, FL (US)

I worked at TeamLogic IT full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The environment of the office is very welcoming and collaborative. Everyone is willing to help each other out. Coworkers and President are very friendly and enjoy working with the clients. I felt I was fairly compensated for my skill set and there was plenty of opportunity for growth, raises, and advancement. The President is a very understanding family man that truly cares about his employees and their success.

Cons

The only con I had was that I lived so far away from the office but that isn't a reflection on the office. I wish I was able to work remotely on a sick day since the office was so far.

Advice to Management

Establish a work from home policy for employees, including admin staff, to implement on a sick day since there is an accrual basis for PTO time.

3. "Solid Place to Advance your SMB IT Career"

I worked at TeamLogic IT full-time

Pros

Although mostly independent work, coworkers still enjoy team collaboration on projects and discussing critical/high priority needs. Many opportunities to "step up" and take charge on projects. Detailed diagnosis and scrupulous review of client infrastructure to satisfy their needs "to a T". Owner is a calm, community-centered person that cares for each employee and client he interacts with. No nonsense/office politics approach to work environment makes it centered on doing what matters most.

Cons

None that I can think of. Being open and honest with the team goes a long way.

4. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL (US)

I have been working at TeamLogic IT full-time

Pros

Positive environment, great staff, management is extremely helpful

Cons

Everything has been great, no Cons to report.

5. "Corporate Office May be a Good Opportunity Depending Upon Who You Work For"

I worked at TeamLogic IT full-time

Pros

Some very nice people; interesting business; could be a good career opportunity, depending upon your role, the department and your supervisors

Cons

Lack of training and very little thought put into the support staff roles at the corporate office. Job description did not align whatsoever with the actual tasks assigned. Lack of up-to-date or efficient company-wide procedures. Upper management (many who have worked ONLY for Team Logic) needs guidance from consultants and/or new blood executives who have worked for large corporations and are familiar with current business practices (take away the "mom and pop" procedures - the company is too big now for that). There is an overall lack of consistency from department to department in terms of procedures and how people are treated.

Advice to Management

Hire consultants to streamline company-wide procedures; have an efficiency expert view the job descriptions and work flow to determine if the positions as written and the tasks assigned make sense.

6. "My experience as an Employee"

Former Employee - Lead Server Engineer in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Former Employee - Lead Server Engineer in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I worked at TeamLogic IT full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I can't speak for every location, I can only speak for the location I worked for. I worked Under Randy Reed at Team Logic Central Phoenix, and this man worked tirelessly. I'm 33 and he had me on years by 20 AT LEAST . He treated me extremely well, and was more than understanding when I was going through hard times, and gave me whatever I asked for. I took a great deal of onus in my company and my work and he saw that and appreciated it. Randy was very knowledgable in runnign a business and cared a great deal for his clients and their needs, above that, he cared about his team and their families which his why I cared about giving Randy and his company my best work and efforts I possibly could. I would tell any company that is looking for IT support, you're safe with Randy at Team Logic IT Central Phoenix. And to anyone looking for a job, if you're luck y enough to get on that team, consider yourself just that, lucky. Randy is a god man to work for

Cons

Its a franchise, so there can be very generic templates and corporate is looking for any and every way possible to get their hands into the pockets of the owners.

When corporate wants their piece of the pie, then its less money to go around for everyone, so an owner may not be as quick to offer a fair or market salary for a position.

The tools you have to use can some times really be, or perform sub par, there nothing the owners can do about this as they are pigeon holed into what they can use by corporate.

Advice to Management

Don't loose that small company atmosphere, do big things, but keep your team tight nit, and take care of them, they'll take care of you. Take the time to send reminders to your clients small tokens of appreciation, let them know you're thinking of them above and beyond the first of the month and they're IT needs, be personable, they pay your bils, show them appreciation.

7. "Great team"

Current Employee - Help Desk in Schaumburg, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Help Desk in Schaumburg, IL (US)

I have been working at TeamLogic IT full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are great learning benefits in working with a team. This company gives access to many learning companies that help both the employees and the company.

Cons

The hours are traffic bound. Great location to reach clients with access to highways.

8. "TeamLogic IT Schaumburg, Illinois"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Schaumburg, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Schaumburg, IL (US)

I have been working at TeamLogic IT full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great People to work with. Free Training, Upbeat and Positive Atmosphere

Cons

I Can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

9. "Full Charge Bookkeeper"

Former Employee - Full Charge Bookkeeper in Woburn, MA (US)
    Former Employee - Full Charge Bookkeeper in Woburn, MA (US)

I worked at TeamLogic IT full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at TeamLogic IT Woburn (in Massachusetts) for roughly 3 ½ years, initially as an independent contractor and then later as a full-time employee. I was a Full Charge Bookkeeper managing the day-to-day accounting, payroll, benefits, and an assistant bookkeeper. I loved working for this company. TeamLogic IT Woburn is a place where you can really make a difference and I felt that I did. I grew both personally and professionally while working there. I worked hard and was rewarded for my efforts. I felt great pride in working there because of the high quality of service they provided to their customers, and how well they treated their employees. I was very happy working at TeamLogic IT Woburn and would still be there, if not for relocating out of the state.
    TeamLogic IT Woburn is a business owned by a father and son (Jim and Andy Hackett) who treat their employees like part of their family. The owners of TeamLogic IT Woburn are wonderful to work for. They were very supportive of me when I worked there and did everything they could to help me succeed. They would always recognize employees who did a great job. It was a fun place to work and I looked forward to coming into work every day. The owners really care about keeping their employees happy. To this extent they added many benefits while I was working there including a 401K, FSA, and HSA. They understand that happy employees perform better and put in the extra effort to keep the company successful.
    The main reason the company grew so quickly during the time I worked there is because they took great care of their customers. The owners understand when a customer’s computer or network is down, it can be critical for their business. They did what was necessary to get their customers business back up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible. I spoke with customers regularly both on the phone and in person, and they were very happy to be working with TeamLogic IT Woburn. The few unhappy customers that I saw were taken care of right away. The owners always wanted to make sure that they kept their customers happy and that they exceeded customer expectations.
    The company has been successful because they treat their empIoyees and their customers very well. I highly recommend TeamLogic IT Woburn as a great place to work!

Cons

Any downsides that I would mention would just be nit-picking.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great job that you have been doing!

"A place to make a career"

Current Employee - Chief Solutions Architect in Woburn, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Chief Solutions Architect in Woburn, MA (US)

I have been working at TeamLogic IT full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Healthy growing business expanding into new technologies at SMB's requirements change. Always new opportunities for growth and knowledge.

Cons

No Cons at this time.