Teddy Bear Portraits Employee Reviews about "teddy bear portraits"

Updated 30 Oct 2019

2.6
Teddy Bear Portraits Managing Director David Riley (no image)
David Riley
Pros
Cons
  • "Teddy Bear does not even have photographers to cover area promised to client(in 14 reviews)

• "There is no communication between management/home office and the field(in 10 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "teddy bear portraits"

Return to all Reviews

"Read these reviews! Company is broke- Has a new set of owners. Suing a former photographer"

1.0
    Former Employee - Legal in Hendersonville, TN

I worked at Teddy Bear Portraits full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are not any.

Cons

This company lies to their business'. Teddy Bear does not even have photographers to cover area promised to client. I dont know who David Riley is but I don't think he is the CEO.

Continue reading

"I really liked my boss"

Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Teddy Bear Portraits full-time for less than a year

Pros

Worked with very nice people

Cons

I didn’t enjoy the job. I would rather have been the photographer than a part of the sales team. Working with the public can alway be a challenge and it was no different at Teddy Bear Portraits.

May 4, 2019Recruiting Manager

I am so sorry you didn't enjoy your position. We try to explain the position very clearly during the hiring process. We are always open to moving employees to different positions where possible. The happiness of our staff is so important to us!

3. "Wonderful Compnay"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Gallatin, TN

I have been working at Teddy Bear Portraits full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is awesome ,I Enjoy the people I work and the environment . Teddy Bear Portraits is not only a portrait company but also a second family .

Cons

There isn't much to complain about . I love working with this company.

May 4, 2019Recruiting Manager

Awwww! We are so happy when our staff is happy! We try hard to create a family atmosphere and we are so excited that you feel it!

4. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Training and Development

I have been working at Teddy Bear Portraits full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I love working in an environment where my feedback and input are valued and appreciated. I can brainstorm and create effective teaching methods for our employees. Teddy Bear Portraits encourages out of the box and innovative thinking which allows me the ability to continuously improve methods to get greater results from our team. I enjoy helping people reach and exceed their goals through ongoing training.

Cons

Teddy Bear Portraits strives to achieve excellent communication throughout the company.

February 1, 2018Recruiting Manager

And we love having you. Training is an essential part of a successful business and you pour your heart and soul into it. Keep up the great work!

5. "Love this Place"

I have been working at Teddy Bear Portraits full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working for TBP for about a year now. I love that this place is family-oriented and really cares about its employees. I have an amazing rapport with the people I work with, not only in my department, but also in the rest of the company, field included. There is a sense of fellowship and community that the company inspires. I am glad I am a part of the Teddy Bear family. If something goes wrong, it is a team effort to make sure there is resolve. We all work together to make sure we are the greatest photography company in the nation!

Cons

I don't really have any complaints.

November 16, 2017Recruiting Manager

We are so happy to hear this kind of feedback. At Teddy Bear Portraits our employee happiness is of utmost importance to us! Working as a team to provide the best quality product and experience for our customers is our goal.

6. "Good company, nice people!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Sales Associate/Photographer in Portland, OR

I have been working at Teddy Bear Portraits full-time for less than a year

Pros

Teddy bear portraits has been a good company to work for. They provided me with an excellent trainer to get me started with the company. As well as all the gear I needed to do the job. The support from the company has been great, they are easy to get a hold of and available to help if need be.

Cons

Long work days. And all the gear gets heavy!

November 2, 2017Recruiting Manager

I'm so glad you are enjoy your position and that you feel supported in your role. Teddy Bear Portraits has a very special training program designed to give all new Photographers the tools they need to succeed. I wish there was a solution for the long hours and the heavy equipment but our support system is second to none.

"Good Company To Work For"

4.0

I have been working at Teddy Bear Portraits full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Teddy Bear Portraits has a great work life balance and the people that work here are great to work with! There are advancement opportunities if you work hard and be a team player.

Cons

I have honestly not had any problems during my time working with this company.

"Great Company!"

I worked at Teddy Bear Portraits full-time

Pros

The company was growing when I started there and continued to grow when I left. I worked in the Recruiting Department out of Dallas. I communicated daily with employees in the home office (Tennessee) and out in the field. Over time I've built close relationships with each and every one of them and they are such a great group of people to work with. Along with the positive, upbeat work environment and competitive salary, management was so understanding and more than flexible when it came to my schedule and availability. We even had the pleasure of working from home. Everyone was so committed to living by the company's core values and the employees were so highly valued. Even though I am no longer a part of it, I am excited to see how the company will continue to grow!

Cons

I never had any cons. Nothing but great things to say about Nationwide Studios/Teddy Bear Portraits.

"The most supporting atmosphere ever!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Gallatin, TN

I have been working at Teddy Bear Portraits full-time for less than a year

Pros

Finally, I can say " I love my JOB!! I was recently hired st Teddy Bear Portraits home office. Since my first interview I've been in love. The recruiter was open and honest about the company and what their expectations were but she also show interest in growing individuals as well. And since my first day, my peers having been very welcoming and helpful. I'm so excited to finally work in an environment where everybody loves what they do and how they do it for!!

Cons

The location is a ways for my house. So the fight with traffic can be a bit much when leaving for the day.

"Great growing company"

Current Employee - Manager in Gallatin, TN

I have been working at Teddy Bear Portraits full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nationwide Studios/Teddy Bear Portraits is a whole new company with new ownership. All the dust has settled and the company is now running smoothly. The new owners are committed to being technology leaders, employee focused and having the best customer service around. This company is taking over the school and early learning center picture day industry.

Cons

This company is growing and doing so many remarkable things. It is a shame that the new ownership inherited the old company's reviews.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.