Teleperformance Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Teleperformance CEO Daniel Julien
Daniel Julien
1,214 Ratings
Pros
Cons
  • "It is a call center so no matter what that won’t change(in 183 reviews)

• "a y la falta de libertad personal en el trabajo(in 138 reviews)

1. "Flexible and Enjoyable"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Glasgow, Scotland
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Teleperformance part-time for less than a year

Pros

If you need to swap shifts, it's not a big problem, when it's really busy you can have comfort break (as long as you don't abuse it). Managers are friendly and helpful only a couple of them are really unpleasant to speak to but you will hardly need them.

Cons

I feel the hourly rate isn't the best unless you get a bonus you will hardly get enough wage and you don't even get 15 minutes tea break, they will deduct that from your wage. but apart from that nothing I can say is a con.

Advice to Management

4 hours shift should have paid 15 mins to break. Increase in pay should be given.

Teleperformance2019-10-04

October 9, 2019Teleperformance

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know that you are enjoying your work with us. Please rest assured that we are always looking to improve the salary and benefits of our employees. Have a good day!

2. "Overlooked"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Nice colleagues but they hire quantity over quality

Cons

Taken for granted, overlooked, who you know and not what you know

Advice to Management

Do your jobs and stop gossiping

Teleperformance2019-10-10
  3. "Could definitely be better"

Current Employee - Business Internet Banking Advisor in Kilmarnock, Scotland

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Easy to access, progression, good people to work with

Cons

Poor work environment, low pay

Advice to Management

Cater to the employees rather than goals. Happier staff mean better service

Teleperformance2019-10-08
  4. "Friendly but pay is poor"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Make friends, good times out, good working atmosphere

Cons

Money is poor for the work load

Advice to Management

Work with your teams closer

Teleperformance2019-10-01

October 9, 2019Teleperformance

Thank you for your feedback. Please rest assured that our compensation packages are on par or above industry average, and we are always looking for ways to make work a rewarding experience for all our employees. All the best.

5. "Teleperformance is different from other call centres due to its client base."

Former Employee - CS Agent, Careers Agent, Retentions Agent in Bristol, England

I worked at Teleperformance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Genuinely diverse and multicultural environment. University of Call Centre. High security standards. Transparent and constructive call monitoring in most cases.

Cons

In my 2 years there, I experienced serious issues with Team Leaders three times. In the first instance it resulted in the departure of my team leader. In the second instance it resulted in me staying at TP. In the third instance, it resulted in my departure. At one point I was physically threatened by a staff member with a keyboard, but when discussing this person's problems with my TL, blame was put on me for a... lack of confidence, rather than any process to deal with violent behaviour being put in place. If there was a lack of confidence, it came from being on minimum wage, being suspended or disciplined by one team leader, only to see that decision then being overturned twice in one year. TP also changed the goalposts and promoted or seconded subsequent groups on probation, when others had followed the probation process, before being able to apply for any opportunity.

Advice to Management

Actions speak louder than words. You do not lead by example. You bamboozle and gaslight agents to protect those that are your friends. You are pro-active in the bullying culture and one or two of you are criminal in your acts. When you look at your client base, there is a certain irony.

Teleperformance2019-09-25

September 30, 2019Teleperformance

Your review is alarming. May we ask you to report this to us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so we can investigate? Thank you.

6. "Good people poor pay"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People you work with

Cons

Bad pay No parking No opportunity

Teleperformance2019-09-21

September 25, 2019Senior Social Media Analyst

We apologize that you did not have a good experience during your stint in TP. We wish you all the best in your career.

7. "It Was Ok..."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Gateshead, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Teleperformance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy job, OK pay, nice staff.

Cons

Very boring. Agents aren't given enough responsibility.

Advice to Management

None.

Teleperformance2019-09-16

September 25, 2019Senior Social Media Analyst

We would like to help improve your work experience with us. Please let us know more details about your concern by answering this form: http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you and have a great day!

8. "A job is a job"

Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time

Pros

Parking on site. supportive managers

Cons

minimum wage, long working days

Teleperformance2019-09-15

September 19, 2019Teleperformance

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know that you have met supportive managers here at TP, and we appreciate your hard work. All the best!

9. "ok to work"

Current Employee - CSA in London, England

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time for more than a year

Pros

easy overtime friendly environment friendly tl

Cons

repetitive less pay no perks for extra work

Advice to Management

none

Teleperformance2019-09-11

September 18, 2019Teleperformance

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know that you are having a good experience working with us. All the best.

10. "Alright"

Former Employee - Customer Sales Assistant in Gateshead, England

I worked at Teleperformance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Work-Life balance. You start and finish when your shift says so as no work can be taken home which is a huge positive. I was on one of the better campaigns, just doing 9-5 Mon-Fri, no week ends which was fantastic. This is a fantastic job to get your CV skills up and work under a huge amount of pressure, it exposes you to a huge amount of computer tools and software. If you survive here, you can survive... anywhere. It's a great 9-5 jobs, if you aren't fused about progressing and just want to pay the bills and finish at 5, this is the one for you.

Cons

Experience may deffer depending on which campaign you are on. Management is very stuck in their way. They love numbers on your performance, they will look at you like a number/ statistic and if you slightly slip up action will be taken. This could be as small as an informal meeting to an actual action plan. Benefits/ Incentives are poor and always change. Chances to progress as very limited and extremely... selective. If you are more than capable to do the job but haven't been there for more than 2 years, there is probably someone else who has been trained by a management staff and selected to apply for a job. You'll only get an opportunity to progress if you have been pre-selected/ trained, although you can still apply for the positions. Getting the training is an other issue in itself, can the management afford to have you training or do they need to have you covering the lines? Cost to reward I guess, so you may be optimistically waiting for a while to be trained.

Teleperformance2019-09-07

September 26, 2019Senior Social Media Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We know that being a customer sales assistant is hard work and would like to thank you for your contributions to the company. All the best!

Found 7848 reviews