The Architech Club Reviews

Updated Jan 13, 2021

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

5.0
The Architech Club CEO Gemma Blezard (no image)
Gemma Blezard

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on

Tech

106K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=The Architech Club~3223155
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A start up with vision

Jan 13, 2021 - Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Architech Club is a whole new concept in consulting and it feels exciting to be in on the ground floor or something growing so rapidly. Open, honest and friendly working culture.

Cons

Some night see working remotely as a con but I love it - lots of businesses are struggling to adapt to remote working but this was built into the way TAC works from the start so it feels very natural.

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for sharing! We are always looking for ways to improve your experience and really appreciate your views

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting and unique

Jan 5, 2021 - Marketing in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fresh, exciting, fun, and quirky.

Cons

Honestly nothing. It's a start-up so nothing gets served to you on a plate - but everyone here contributes and it's such a great company that has achieved amazing things in it's first ever year!

3. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work and awesome people to connect with

Sep 7, 2020 - Webdevelopment in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've recently started working with their Marketing Officer.They're open,relatable and serious people in the sam time.So far I've learned a lot of stuff and they provided me with their support at every step.

Cons

Not there yet,but if any of those pops up I promise I'll be back to edit this section.

CEO

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Of course, as CEO I’m going to give five stars. Not because I want

Sep 3, 2020 - Chief Executive Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Of course, as CEO I’m going to give five stars. Not because I want to showcase my business, but because I am so fiercely proud of our team and what we’ve achieved, despite a global pandemic stopping us in our tracks. We took the time to prepare for growth. I trust my people to deliver, and they just get on and do it. I love working with these incredibly smart and professional people and I have learned so much from them

Cons

It’s hard work! Managing time is always a challenge in a start-up, and there are loads of things I want to do but can’t due to more pressing commitments. So my biggest con is that we need more people for our family!

5. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Human and transparent culture & growth opportunities. Different from any Salesforce Consultancy firm

Aug 10, 2020 - Anonymous Contractor in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- CEO is a visionary and empowers people and teams - Everyone practices trust and respect for each other. No blame game - Transparent with time logins and responsibilities - A team of most smart people I met in a workplace - Not a dog world/ consultancy firm. Very different from any Salesforce Consultancy firm. - People are warm and human. Company values humans more than number - Lots of opportunity to grow as an individual- training opportunities and networking opportunities - Your voice is heard - Flexible working hours- team is very accommodating - Fun culture!

Cons

I honestly cannot think about anything bad

You all make The Architech Club what it is. Thank you for your dedication

6. 5.0

Fantastic

Sep 22, 2020 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Accountability, Support are all things I've come to cherish working with The Architech Club.

Cons

high growth company preparing to scale. Lots of brilliant minds working together to move Gemma's vision to fruition can sometimes mean there are lots of cooks advising the chef.

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for this valuable feedback!

7. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Our collaboration in a nutshell: Respect, freedom and profesionalism

Aug 11, 2020 - Copywriter in Cluj-Napoca
    Business Outlook

Pros

- People oriented - Flexible hours of working(you can make your own schedule - the collaboration is based on finishing your tasks) - They accept working from home - Freedom - They respect your days off - Friendly and familiar - Engaging and trustworthy - Their CMO offered me a lot of guidance while understanding the core values of the company

Cons

- If you are not willing to learn about Salesforce or anything technical, this may not be for you

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews