The Oyster Partnership Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

5.0
The Oyster Partnership CEO Sasza Bandiera
Sasza Bandiera
Pros
Cons
  • "sometimes you could be working long hours but the rewards for this far out weigh the bad(in 23 reviews)

• "Not really a con, but you have to put the hard work in(in 6 reviews)

"Oyster, what a vibe!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

Searching for a job is truly a tiring & lengthy process. It is hard to know exactly what you are looking for within a company until you actually see it for yourself. After attending multiple interviews and constantly being told that you don't have the typical 'recruitment/sales persona', I walked through Oysters' doors. Not only was I finally given a chance, but it's one of the best decisions I have ever made. I...

Cons

We work long and hard hours, however the benefits of working at Oyster make it truly worth the grind!

The Oyster Partnership2019-08-14
  2. "Great Company - Great Culture"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Super supportive management team - Unlimited advancement - Great work atmosphere - Social side of work

Cons

- Long hours - High Expectations at all times

The Oyster Partnership2019-08-14

"Finally given a chance"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

When I interviewed at Oyster I expected it to be the same as every other recruitment place and just turn me down. But they gave me a chance and I'm so glad I took the job. I haven't been here long but I love working here already.

Cons

Not so much a con but work harder and longer otherwise you'll be left behind.

The Oyster Partnership2019-05-16

"Amazing"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

They look after you here at Oyster Preparing you to grow not only at work but as a person

Cons

i do not see any cons to this company

Advice to Management

Keep doing right by team and this company will be No 1

The Oyster Partnership2019-05-16
  5. "A good insight"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruiter in London, England

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

So when I was looking for my new role i actually interviewed with 5 different recruitment companies, I had really no idea what i was actually looking for but after meeting Hannah Clark for the first time I knew I was in the right place, she took a lot of time to explain how things worked here and spent even more time finding out about me and what my needs were, obviously its about finding the perfect match on both sides....

Cons

This is not really a con but if you're looking for an easy ride then I wouldn't recommend Oyster or recruitment in general tbh, we work hard but play harder!!

Advice to Management

More nights out.. :)

The Oyster Partnership2019-02-15

"5 Years Later"

Current Employee - Divisional Manager in London, England

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I recently celebrated my 5th year anniversary with Oyster Partnership. Looking back it is easy to see that my life could have been very different. I nearly cancelled my interview with Oyster because it did not have the same appeal as Technology or IT recruitment. However, my first meeting with Sasza changed all that. I had attended a number of interviews across many sectors and met with different directors with vastly...

Cons

The working hours can often be long. You need to be willing to make sacrifices when starting out. You will often have to handle rejection. Like any sales based role there is a lot of rejection, which can be difficult. Some of your colleagues will progress fast that you. Do not let this deter you. Some of Oyster's best consultants have been slow starters.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest and empower future leaders of the business. Maintain the collaborative environment across the senior management team.

The Oyster Partnership2018-07-23

"Open door for your own success!!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Complete training and guidance from day one, even after the 12 week training academy you are continually learning with the support of line managers/senior staff. - Sasza, the Managing Director is a completely open book, if you ever have any worries or concerns he'll welcome you in and talk things over and see what he can do to help, in fact he'll probably spot somethings up before you come to him! This goes for all...

Cons

- Can be long working hours

The Oyster Partnership2018-03-21

"It's all about giving and sharing and recieving"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Great commission and benefits -Supportive team -Management next to none -Great training -Always room to progress

Cons

-Not enough hours in the day!

Advice to Management

keep giving and sharing and receiving

The Oyster Partnership2018-03-22

"Great place to learn the trade"

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time

Pros

Good environment, excellent MD, brilliant commission structure

Cons

Long hours, not for the faint hearted

The Oyster Partnership2018-03-23

"A great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Support from Management Commission Structure Career Progression Quarterly Incentives

Cons

Some may feel we work long hours, however the benefits of working here far outweigh this 'con'!

The Oyster Partnership2018-03-21