The Oyster Partnership Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

5.0
The Oyster Partnership Managing Director  Sasza Bandiera
Sasza Bandiera
Pros
Cons
  • "Long hours but this is rewarding overtime(in 30 reviews)

• "Not really a con, but you have to put the hard work in(in 6 reviews)

1. "Great Experience!"

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

The working environment at the Oyster Partnership is fantastic - Your fellow colleagues quickly become friends who have a great work/life balance and really want you to succeed.

Cons

When a deal falls through at the last minute that is beyond your control (But that happens to everyone at some point within recruitment)

The Oyster Partnership2020-03-03
  2. "Great Culture"

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time

Pros

Everyone within the team makes you feel welcome and you can have a chat with everyone in the office. The training programme for trainees is quite extensive and really helps if you are a first time recruiter. Management make sure you are working hard as well as enjoying what you do.

Cons

Hours are long, but that is to be expected with most recruitment companies.

The Oyster Partnership2020-02-18
  3. "Really good place to work"

Current Employee - Consultatnt

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really great place to work everyone is really friendly and a clear progression structure to see how to get promoted

Cons

The hours are long but that's what all recruitment companies are like.

The Oyster Partnership2020-02-18
  4. "Best place I have ever worked"

Current Employee - Recruiter in London, England

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people, the social life and the support from your managers is unlike anywhere else I have worked before. You are given clear objectives to help you achieve your goals and these objectives are reviewed weekly with your manager. I have personally found this to be an incredibly useful tool in outlining my areas of strength and weakness. Not only this but your targets are matched to your own individual level instead of being a blanked set for the company. If you are looking for a company that constantly challenges you to achieve your best and rewards you handsomely when you do then look no further than Oyster.

Cons

Long hours and recruitment is a stressful career choice but its well worth it.

The Oyster Partnership2020-02-17
  5. "Warm, Friendly and Supportive"

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

From the moment I started at Oyster Partnership, everyone has gone out of their way to make sure I'm settling in alright, offering support and advice at every turn. The 12 week training academy ensured that I had all the skills I needed and stopped me feeling like I'd been dropped in the deep end! Moving on from the training, all care has been taken to make sure I am comfortable and happy with the direction I'm moving in, and Oyster have shown the utmost patience in helping me get to grips with recruitment. Not to mention all the social events and incentives which definitely help!

Cons

Be prepared for long hours

"Oyster, what a vibe!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

Searching for a job is truly a tiring & lengthy process. It is hard to know exactly what you are looking for within a company until you actually see it for yourself. After attending multiple interviews and constantly being told that you don't have the typical 'recruitment/sales persona', I walked through Oysters' doors. Not only was I finally given a chance, but it's one of the best decisions I have ever made. I haven't been working at Oyster very long, but I can honestly say that Oyster is truly about the people and that is the difference! Although recruitment is an extremely tough industry to be in, I love my job and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Cons

We work long and hard hours, however the benefits of working at Oyster make it truly worth the grind!

The Oyster Partnership2019-08-14
  7. "Great Company - Great Culture"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Super supportive management team - Unlimited advancement - Great work atmosphere - Social side of work

Cons

- Long hours - High Expectations at all times

The Oyster Partnership2019-08-14

"Finally given a chance"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

When I interviewed at Oyster I expected it to be the same as every other recruitment place and just turn me down. But they gave me a chance and I'm so glad I took the job. I haven't been here long but I love working here already.

Cons

Not so much a con but work harder and longer otherwise you'll be left behind.

The Oyster Partnership2019-05-16

"Amazing"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

They look after you here at Oyster Preparing you to grow not only at work but as a person

Cons

i do not see any cons to this company

The Oyster Partnership2019-05-16
  10. "A good insight"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruiter in London, England

I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

So when I was looking for my new role i actually interviewed with 5 different recruitment companies, I had really no idea what i was actually looking for but after meeting Hannah Clark for the first time I knew I was in the right place, she took a lot of time to explain how things worked here and spent even more time finding out about me and what my needs were, obviously its about finding the perfect match on both sides. I have been with Oyster 7 months now and haven't looked back, if you are someone that is looking for a good social side of things then this is certainly a good place to be, I have been on numerous days/nights out that have all usually been paid for, they guys down here know the best places in London like the back of there hand so its been great fun, I am on track to go to Ibiza with the company in the summer which is going to be quality. I have a got a great manager in Rob Murray, someone that certainly knows how to get the best out of me, he pushes you to your best but also understands that things happen out side of work and has been very accommodating when i have needed some help. I couldn't recommend a better company and I'm looking forward to meeting the new guys that get involved! $$$

Cons

This is not really a con but if you're looking for an easy ride then I wouldn't recommend Oyster or recruitment in general tbh, we work hard but play harder!!

The Oyster Partnership2019-02-15