The Very Group Customer Service Representative Reviews

Updated 30 Oct 2019

1.0
The Very Group Group Chief Executive Henry Birch (no image)
Henry Birch
1 Rating

"UK Call Centres"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Preston, North West England, England

I worked at The Very Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good people wanting to do the right thing. The UK Call Centres had good processes and procedures which made it easy to deliver the service required.

Cons

Sold parts of the business to various parts of the world. We saw decrease in UK workers but seemingly an increase in unhappy customers.

2. "Incompetent company/management"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bolton, England

I worked at The Very Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Dream on, there are no pros!

Cons

These imbecile managers treat staff like they are children. They are very unorganised, they go on like they are above all. We are in 2019 and you have to take your lunch at set time and you have a few mins personal time. Your phones have to be in the locker as if though they have some top secrets. The company is a joke, their ways are a joke, management are a joke, the owner is a joke!

Continue reading

The Very Group Response

Head of Culture

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences of working with us, you've made it really clear that you didn't find any positives and i'm really gutted to hear that. Your feedback is really important so that we can continue to look into parts of our colleague experience where we're not living up to the standards wet set ourselves, so we’ll look into the points you’ve raised. Whilst we recognise that timed breaks and lunches are quite formal, they're sometimes necessary depending on where in the business you work. For example, in our contact centers we must ensure that we always have sufficient resource to handle our customer’s queries. security around phones is also necessary as it helps ensure we protect our customer’s data. If you'd like to share more about your time with us please get in touch on glassdoor@shopdirect.com. I really hope that you find more job satisfaction in your next role!

3. "Good company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Remote, OR
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at The Very Group part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good, caring reliable and rewarding company

Cons

Slow progression and not many roles to go to

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews