The Very Group Marketing Executive Reviews

Henry Birch
1 Rating
  1. "The Very Group"

I have been working at The Very Group full-time

Pros

Good perks and treat employees well

Cons

Little opportunity for progression and recognition

The Very Group Response

February 11, 2021Employer Brand Manager

Hi there, thanks for leaving a 4* review on your time here at Very. We would encourage you to reach out to your manager to discuss your role and future career plans, we would love to find a path at Very to fuel your growth.

2. "Great place to work, with opportunities to work with some of the biggest global brands!"

I have been working at The Very Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunities to work with great, global brands including Disney, Nike, Adidas, Apple. Great office environment with access to internal office gym, where employees are encouraged to focus on work / life / heath & wellbeing balance. Pension and benefits outshine many other competitors in the North West as a total working package.

Cons

Internal opportunities don't often become available.

Continue reading

The Very Group Response

September 27, 2019Head of Culture

Thanks for leaving a review on your time here so far, I love hearing about the great stuff that happens here, where else could you be working on a Topshop launch one minute, head to our on-site gym over lunch for an energy boosting class, then get stuck into an afternoon of Black Friday event planning!? On your feedback around internal progression, we do have lots of opportunities for ambitious people like yourself to progress here at Shop Direct. We’d encourage you to take charge of your career path, take advantage of our on-demand courses through LinkedIn to gain new skills, get involved with networking and have some career path conversations with your manager too. Flexible working as a relatively new initiative for us has received some great feedback as we trial it across the business, but understandably takes time to reach all areas of the business in a way that suits our diverse teams, ways of working and customer requirements. We’re working on this and in the meantime, hope you can take advantage of our other wellbeing initiatives that give that work-life balance we know is so important to you all.

3. "Nice place to work"

I have been working at The Very Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

discount, office events, good canteen, on site beauty salon, good social events

Cons

location, most staff are older so the social events are limited to official quarterly events

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Popular Careers with The Very Group Job Seekers