Find jobs for Payment Negotiator

The Very Group Payment Negotiator Reviews

Updated 23 Sep 2019

1.9
The Very Group Group Chief Executive Henry Birch (no image)
Henry Birch
1 Rating
  1. "Supportive"

5.0
    Former Employee - Payment Negotiator in Aintree, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at The Very Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good management that support you through difficulties Development plans Supportive Good training

Cons

Difficult job emotionally - having to support customers with mental health issues and financially difficulty. Customers are often aggressive Late hours System is slow

Continue reading
  2. "SHOP DIRECT IN A NUT SHELL"

1.0
    Current Employee - Payment Negotiator in Aintree, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at The Very Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Discounts from O2, insurance, taste card etc

Cons

May cause depression stress worry and anxiety and may feel bullied

Continue reading

The Very Group Response

Head of Culture

Thanks for taking the time to share this review - we take the feedback of our colleagues very seriously. I would encourage you to share more about your experience with us at glassdoor@shopdirect.com so that we can support you further.

3. "Great family feel and atmosphere"

5.0
    Former Employee - Payment Negotiator in Liverpool, England

I worked at The Very Group full-time

Pros

Great team and fun working environment, training and support is great,

Cons

Would like to see more career opportunities outside of the contact centre

The Very Group Response

Employer Brand Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It’s really good to hear your positive feedback on the training and support you received during your time here, our trainers are based on site and some have moved into training from similar positions to yourself which we feel really brings the training to life. We try to support both new and existing staff with things such as the people forum which we are really proud of and its great to hear you felt supported during your time with us. With regards to your comments about opportunities outside of the contact centre, we’ve taken this on and with some feedback from other members in the team and have plans in this area to do career opportunity drop in’s so staff can find out about the skills required for other positions across the business, alongside this we have seen a lot of success in employees shadowing other parts of the business to find out more and hopefully plan to see this grow across business areas. We hope you will consider roles with us again in the future, please keep in touch!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews