Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Sales Professional Reviews

Tiffany & Co. CEO Alessandro Bogliolo
Alessandro Bogliolo
  1. "seasonalall"

Seasonal Sales Professional

I have been working at Tiffany & Co.

Pros

it is all amazing tahts all i can say

Cons

eeverythig is amazing and nothing is a con

"Luxury Environment, excellent training but poor support, poor pay and ruthless colleagues"

2.0
    Seasonal Sales Professional in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Tiffany & Co.

Pros

The positive of working with Tiffany & Co, they are a prestigious and iconic company, so to have the privilege to be employed by such a company is exciting. Staff discount was good but only on silver jewellery. The staff on boarding/training days at the Shard are outstanding, the training is intense but invaluable knowledge and really sets you up for going into store. It is an easily recognisable company to have on your CV.

Cons

Where to begin.....many sadly. It is with regret, during my time here as a seasonal temp I did not have the most pleasant experience. I thought I would have the magical experience that was promised, but it is far from that. Staff and management are in such a clique, the other permanent staff took a real dislike to temps joining and made me feel so isolated. They are all there for a sale, and ruthless in how they get it, they will take sales from the temps as they know it all adds to their commission at the end of the month. I was undermined by one staff member in particular on numerous occasions and in front of my clients too, which is just unprofessional, especially when clients are spending a large sum of money. I was told to only spend my time on clients spending lots of money, not those just spending £100-£200 as they said they'll be one off clients. I treated every client the same and gave each one the same magical experience of being the store regardless of the amount they spent. No support from management when needed. I would often come to the shop floor to help out on my lunch break as the permanent staff refused to take time out of theirs. 2 months on and I am still yet to receive my wages!!! Stock of items is very, very low and a huge issue as so many sales were lost from this. No care of support given to lower level staff what so ever. I was praised on several occasions by clients who willingly asked for my manager or supervisor to praise me, none of this was ever acknowledged by the manager, and was quickly brushed over.

Continue reading

3. "Good Christmas casual job"

Former Contractor - Seasonal Sales Professional in Chadstone

I worked at Tiffany & Co. for less than a year

Pros

Good pay Good breaks and working conditions Enjoyable place to work at, especially if you are interested in luxury products.

Cons

some unrealistic sales targets competitive environment (everyone wanting the sale) when the shop was empty, not much to do

4. "Not bad working experience"

Current Contractor - Seasonal Sales Professional in Sydney

I have been working at Tiffany & Co. for less than a year

Pros

Nice team Good training Good employee's discount

Cons

Long shift Hard to balance work and personal life

5. "Beautiful products, manipulative co-worker"

2.0
    Former Contractor - Seasonal Sales Professional in Chadstone

I worked at Tiffany & Co. for less than a year

Pros

Constantly busy, time flies, surrounded by beautiful merchandise

Cons

Politics behind the scenes, they view high performance a threat and kick you out

6. "Apply!"

Former Contractor - Seasonal Sales Professional in Calgary, AB

I worked at Tiffany & Co. for less than a year

Pros

One of if not the best company I've worked for

Cons

Sales floor gets a little too competitive at times

7. "Great stepping stone into luxury retail and business operations"

Former Contractor - Seasonal Sales Professional
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Tiffany & Co.

Pros

Opportunity to gain experience in luxury retail. Seemed to provide a lot of professional development opportunities.

Cons

Full-time and part-time employees were disappointed in management and pay was dismal in comparison to other luxury retailers.

8. "Seasonal Sales Professional"

Current Employee - Seasonal Sales Professional in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Tiffany & Co. part-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the best retail jobs I have ever had. Tiffany & Co. management takes the time to actually train staff. You are never left not knowing what to do and embarrassed. Co-workers are happy to help out when its needed. I did not have a hard time fitting in here.

Cons

Sometimes co-workers can be sassy. But this is expected working in a top name store on Bloor St.. If you can't handle the heat of meeting sales goals or competing with your peers, than this isn't the position for you.

"Great Company Culture"

Seasonal Sales Professional in New York, NY

I have been working at Tiffany & Co.

Pros

Most people are helpful, warm and inviting. Management really seems to want to ensure employees are happy and set up for success.

Cons

Can be a little competitive sometimes with other Sales Professionals. The lines of communication can get easily crossed.

10. "Sales Professional"

Former Employee - Seasonal Sales Professional in Melbourne

I worked at Tiffany & Co. full-time for more than a year

Pros

A good work life balance

Cons

Very strange hours. Not sure why.

Found 30 reviews