Time Etc Call Answering Team Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 20 Dec 2017

5.0
Time Etc CEO Barnaby Lashbrooke
Barnaby Lashbrooke

"Great atmosphere and even better team"

Current Employee - Call Answering Team in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Time Etc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Exciting work environment. Fantastic team - every one gets along so well and are always helping each other out. Regular pay reviews. Appreciation of hard and work and determination. Management listen to the team. Every day is a different challenge, no two feel the same. Having such a varied client base it never feels boring, every day is exciting.

Cons

I have no cons - I've been working here over 3.5 years and I love it.

Time Etc2017-12-20

"A fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Call Answering Team in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Time Etc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Lovely colleagues and team members -Nice clients - who are varied and appreciative -Encouraging, kind, understanding and friendly management -Exciting and challenging work environment -Regular pay reviews - Very regular (more than generous) -Support, direction - Always feel appreciated and rewarded I have been working here for nearly 4 years. The environment is exciting, challenging and refreshing. I enjoy coming into work everyday and I'm proud to be part of an amazing team. Progression is achievable based on hard work, and pay reviews are conducted regularly. I always feel supported and valued. I throughly enjoy my job and look forward to coming into work - which makes me feel very lucky.

Cons

I struggle to think of any Cons. The job can be hard work (but in a good way.) However, hard work is always recognised and rewarded.

Continue reading
    Time Etc2017-12-14

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews