Total Quality Logistics Sales Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 15 Nov 2019

5.0
Total Quality Logistics Founder, CEO, and President Kenneth Oaks
Kenneth Oaks
  1. "You get what you give."

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Unlimited earning potential. Incredible culture and support. Fast paced - days fly by. Management cares (speaking from previous and current experience). Salary + uncapped commission.

Cons

It's cold calling phone sales - we're pretty upfront about that so shouldn't really be a con. Hours can be long.

Total Quality Logistics2019-11-15
  2. "Work Hard Play Hard"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

opportunity to grow developmentally and financially is second to none. Great culture!

Cons

Customer servile never quits. That is why TQL is the best! Full plate a lot of the time,.but well worth it.

Total Quality Logistics2019-10-31
  3. "Potential to be LIFE-CHANGING, IF you can endure the GRIND!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Charleston, WV

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The money can obviously be great and life-changing in and of itself, but what this job teaches you about LIFE is the real gold! Looking back, I came in to this job out of college a little arrogant and entitled. This job taught me that nothing is handed to you and no one owes you anything. Sales here will smack you in the face every single day and remind you of that -- you either make excuses or you find ways to make things happen. After I made it through the grind to get to commission, I noticed tremendous improvements in ALL other areas of my life -- personal life/relationships, handling my personal finances, and really my overall willpower more than anything. Once I "made it" here (commissioned broker), I felt like I could do anything I wanted in my life. This job taught me about having complete OWNERSHIP. Making excuses in life will get you no where - if you OWN every variable in front of you, you control your own destiny. - Experience you get here on how to manage/build a book of business is absolutely irreplaceable - Uncapped commission - you eat what you kill - Awesome work environment - fairly casual dress code, competitions, fun atmosphere - Ability to move up in the company - almost all promotions come from within

Cons

This job is an absolute GRIND! This job will take a toll on you mentally/physically/emotionally (but it's all worth it if you come out on the other side). If you're looking for a job where you can get to a certain point and just "chill" and let the money roll in, this probably isn't for you. You have to work for every single dollar you ever make here, even after you close the business. Early mornings/long nights - you don't HAVE to work extra hours - but those tend to be the ones who make it here. This isn't one of those jobs where you turn the "work light" off at 5pm and turn the "personal light on" -- it all blends together.

Total Quality Logistics2019-10-23
  4. "Great Place for Hard Workers"

Current Employee - Sales Support Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Clear goals for Sales with training to succeed High energy Clear direction by Sr Leadership with open access to ask questions Great perks (beer drops, patio parties, relaxed dress code, employee appreciation events and even had a camel and kangaroo visit).

Cons

Fair amount of turnover Pay and benefits are good but not great

Total Quality Logistics2019-10-18

"Only for the driven & ambitious"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Culture setup for success -Unlimited earning potential -Advancement opportunities on every level -Challenging I have always been pushed to do better and grow at every phase at TQL. Starting from the very bottom, to the position I am in now, I have been given stellar training and a pathway to succeed. It has always been up to me in how well I do. The company allows people to truly be an entrepreneur at every level. Working at TQL has been challenging and rewarding. Great place to grow, learn, and maximize potential. Fellow co-workers are like minded individuals that all believe in getting better and being the best.

Cons

-Very difficult industry -Long hours -Marathon and not a race

Total Quality Logistics2019-09-11
  6. "If it were easy, everyone would do it!"

Current Employee - Group Sales Manager in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Uncapped commission, company culture, industry leading technology, advancement opportunity, and a company you can be proud to work for.

Cons

It takes determination, patience, persistence, routine, and feeling ALOT of rejection. This job is only for career-oriented individuals.

Total Quality Logistics2019-06-05

"Hard Work Pays off- No Limits No Excuses"

Current Employee - Group Sales Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This job is the definition of "what you put in you get out." If you put the time in and work hard your pay check will show it with uncapped commission. You have the opportunity to go from 35K to over a 100K, there is no limit. Not only do you have the opportunity to make an uncapped income but you have the opportunity to move up into management rather quickly. That being said nothing is given to you. The culture is fast paced with an upbeat but relaxed work hard play hard atmosphere.

Cons

You have to work hard to earn that kind of income and job advancement. Expect to work long hours, face rejection day in day out making cold calls and be in stressful situations. You can not expect to be able to get away with doing the bare minimum or taking shortcuts. The job requires dedication, perseverance, and relentless hard work

Total Quality Logistics2019-05-22

"TQL - Change your Life!"

Current Employee - Group Sales Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Unlimited potential, growth and income. Great place to work. Literally changed my life.

Cons

Long hours, weekends, holidays - 24/7

Total Quality Logistics2019-05-15

"You have to want it"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Earning potential, career advancement, culture, and rewarding work.

Cons

You have to want to make it work. That means sacrificing some things in the short term to reap all of the benefits the job has to offer long term.

Total Quality Logistics2019-05-09

"TQL Greenville"

Current Employee - Group Sales Manager in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

uncapped commission, advancement opportunity, competitive culture

Cons

work life balance, it take time and a lot of hours to become successful.

Total Quality Logistics2019-04-15

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 37 reviews