Total Quality Logistics Sales Team Leader Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 20 Mar 2020

4.8
Total Quality Logistics Founder, CEO, and President Kenneth Oaks
Kenneth Oaks
  1. "Earn what you are worth, lot's of opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Uncapped earning potential, no limit to your customer base, opportunity to promote from within, good benefits, not restricted by territory.

Cons

24/7 availability, a lot of internal competition, not for everyone, high stress desk job, low base salary and takes awhile to hit commission.

Total Quality Logistics2019-12-04
  2. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture Income Potential Can work remotely sometimes Tons of leadership opportunities If you are willing to put in the time and work, this can be a great career

Cons

Long Hours Can take time before you start making good money Stressful at times

Total Quality Logistics2019-12-04

"Challenging but rewarding"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Uncapped commission Awesome company culture Excellent training programs Great benefits

Cons

High stress industry Long hours (on call 24/7)

Total Quality Logistics2019-11-27
  4. "An opportunity that will change your life"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is definitely one of the hardest and yet most rewarding jobs I have ever been apart of. It is an opportunity to truly get out what you put in. There is no sugar coating that it is a grind. It takes long hours, hard work, and a LOT of dedication to become successful but this is one of the only jobs and opportunities that you are rewarded proportionally to that. The money you can make here will literally change your life and it is an opportunity no one else provides.

Cons

For the first few years, there is definitely not nearly as much free time and life balance as other jobs. This is an entrepreneurship and you are set up with the resources to build a foundation for success. It take long hours, lots of time (both in and out of the office), and sometimes it takes your attention away from other areas for a while.

Total Quality Logistics2019-10-31

"Came for the opportunity, stayed because the money is real!"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The fact you can come here each day and control the destiny of your paychecks is the most appealing thing to me. I can get paid what I know I am worth, not what somebody try's to offer me. The clients, the people you work with, the experience gained, the life changing income, I love all of it. Coming to TQL has been the best decision professionally I have made for all the reasons listed.

Cons

Here comes the hard part. Unless you are prepared to work like you are starting your own business, then this is not for you. what do I mean? Unless you are 100% driven, willing to work from dark to dark, willing to wake up to get ahead of the game, willing to work late if necessary for your clients, willing to let absolutely nothing stand in your way, then this is not for you. I can tell you first hand, if you are not committed enough to LITERALLY answer the phone no matter the day or time, handle customers needs no matter what you are doing, in office or not, then this is not for you. Point being, you can make all the money in the world here, but if you are anything less than 150% dedicated to your job, it's not for you.

Total Quality Logistics2019-10-17
  6. "Awesome opportunity and work environment"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Charleston, WV

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

unlimited earnings, work environment, culture , success is completely up to you

Cons

long hours, on call 24/7,

Total Quality Logistics2019-10-23
  7. "You get out what you put in"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You can make really good money. Great environment.

Cons

Long hours to build your book. May have to deal with issues after hours and on weekends.

Total Quality Logistics2019-10-21

"Great Training with False Dream"

Former Employee - Sales Team Leader in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- You receive top notch training - You are given the best technology in the industry - You can make some money but still is industry low

Cons

- Shifted to a "corporate" environment - Always battling management to get all of your commission - Industry low commission percentages - Micromanaged even if you are a good broker - Promised the dream and it is all a numbers game as you are not valued as an employee and looked at as replaceable once you close the business - STL's and Founding members are asked to run all of the coaching and all of the training while BTL/SOL runs their big book of business and take credit for office growth. STL's and Founding members are also not a paid position. You take on tons of responsibility and your book of business will slip because of all of your new responsibilities. - Leadership positions are the biggest sham in the company. DO NOT TAKE A LEADERSHIP ROLE - Zero loyalty to employees. Always do what makes most sense for the company even if it is not ethical or the right decision - Too many prospects and customers. No way of actually solving prospecting disputes efficiently.

Total Quality Logistics2019-10-24

"You get if it what you put into it"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Uncapped commissions Growth Opportunity Leadership Opportunity

Cons

Heavy work hours Stressful but rewarding

Total Quality Logistics2019-09-11
  10. "If you have a strong work ethic then this is the perfect job for you!"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-You get hands on help to reach success -Uncapped Commission -Great Work Environment -You are reward for the amount of work you put in

Cons

-You work a lot, but you are rewarded for it. I work between 55-60 hours a week but I make $200k a year. There isn't a job out there where you can make that kind of money and only work 60 hours per week while not working on the weekends.

Total Quality Logistics2019-09-13