Total Quality Logistics "unlimited earning potential" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Total Quality Logistics Employee Reviews about "unlimited earning potential"

Updated 10 Feb 2020

3.6
Total Quality Logistics Founder, CEO, and President Kenneth Oaks
Kenneth Oaks
1,903 Ratings
Cons

Reviews about "unlimited earning potential"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "TQL Cincinnati"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Limitless earning potential -Ability to advance within company -Unmatched company culture -Everyday is a new adventure -Flexibility

Cons

-24/7 hours -Low starting salary, could be increased from beginning

Total Quality Logistics2020-02-10
  2. "Life Changing Career"

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Total Quality has brought out the best in me as far as time management, sales and ability. The atmosphere and earning potential are second to none.

Cons

The only con is exposure. If you are not determined, unwilling to be coached or lack a passion for excelling then this job will swallow you whole.

Total Quality Logistics2020-01-29
  3. "Earn what you are worth, lot's of opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Uncapped earning potential, no limit to your customer base, opportunity to promote from within, good benefits, not restricted by territory.

Cons

24/7 availability, a lot of internal competition, not for everyone, high stress desk job, low base salary and takes awhile to hit commission.

Total Quality Logistics2019-12-04
  4. "Hardwork Pays Off"

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Entrepreneurship/Logistics Experience Challenging Earning Potential I have been with TQL for about a year now as Logistics Account Executive. This job will bring you to your breaking point on more than one occasion, it is long hours, hard work and you put up with very difficult people on a daily basis. These challenges though have helped me grow as a person more so then any other job/experience I have had. TQL has allowed me to develop skills I didn't even know I possessed and made it so I can take on any challenge I face. If you are the type of person that doesn't mind a challenge and is willing to work hard for greater return in the end, then TQL is for you. Personally it took me awhile to start making the money I wanted, but the employees/leadership at TQL supported me and helped me develop the skills I needed to be successful. If you stay diligent and hard working then the sky is the limit with TQL.

Cons

Work/Life Balance Tough Industry Hours High Turnover Takes time to start making a lot of money

Total Quality Logistics2019-12-02
  5. "Not for everyone but worth a shot"

Former Employee - Logistics Account Executive Trainee in Detroit, MI

I worked at Total Quality Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Earning potential is real -Co-Workers -Casual -You'll learn a lot and gain transferable skills

Cons

-Can be very high pressure -Hit your numbers or you'll be gone relatively quickly.

Total Quality Logistics2019-12-05
  6. "You get what you give."

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Unlimited earning potential. Incredible culture and support. Fast paced - days fly by. Management cares (speaking from previous and current experience). Salary + uncapped commission.

Cons

It's cold calling phone sales - we're pretty upfront about that so shouldn't really be a con. Hours can be long.

Total Quality Logistics2019-11-15
  7. "Uncapped earnings sounds good?"

Current Employee - LAE in Houston, TX

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

unlimited earning potential, great culture, fun environment, awesome coworkers, the harder you work the greater your reward, great management team, making a lot more money a lot quicker than a lot of my friends from high school and college

Cons

not for everyone, basically on call 24/7 can be tough at times

Total Quality Logistics2019-10-24

"Only for the driven & ambitious"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Culture setup for success -Unlimited earning potential -Advancement opportunities on every level -Challenging I have always been pushed to do better and grow at every phase at TQL. Starting from the very bottom, to the position I am in now, I have been given stellar training and a pathway to succeed. It has always been up to me in how well I do. The company allows people to truly be an entrepreneur at every level. Working at TQL has been challenging and rewarding. Great place to grow, learn, and maximize potential. Fellow co-workers are like minded individuals that all believe in getting better and being the best.

Cons

-Very difficult industry -Long hours -Marathon and not a race

Total Quality Logistics2019-09-11
  9. "Slackers Need Not Apply!"

Current Employee - GSM

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Cons

Slackers Please Do Not apply

Total Quality Logistics2019-10-10
  10. "Opportunity for those with strong work ethic"

Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great training and unlimited earning potential

Cons

It's hard work & requires extra hours & a lot of prospecting calls

Total Quality Logistics2019-10-03

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 264 reviews