Towergate Insurance Insurance Advisor Reviews

Updated 10 Jun 2020

4.0
Towergate Insurance CEO David Ross  (no image)
David Ross
0 Rating
  1. "Good Company to work For"

Current Employee - Insurance Advisor in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Towergate Insurance full-time

Pros

Large company with many different niche markets.

Cons

Generally offer Lower End Salaries compared to other competitors

"Horrific : if your face dont fit just get out."

1.0
    Former Employee - Insurance Advisor in Manchester, England

I worked at Towergate Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Your team around you share and support you. Location is good to get to. Training is good and tries to develop you. There are some really good people here.

Cons

Stressed out people who try and guard themselves against management and their crazy demands. Team leaders when not putting stuff up there noses, checking the internet, are on phones or gossiping in corners whilst going to meetings or are scream at everyone to get on phones. They dont develop their teams skills just use them and expect them to develop themselves but feel threaten when they do. Stop demanding more and more with less people to it. Training are trying to develop skills that will never be used. The business seems as if its all about getting the max commissions not the best policies for clients. Promotions are pre planned so only mates get promoted. You dont need to be good at insurance just sucking up. In fact to be a team leader no technical knowledge is needed.

Continue reading

"Insurance advisor"

Insurance Advisor in Milton Keynes, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Towergate Insurance

Pros

Great place to learn, full of lots of helpful people with a wealth of knowledge. Great introduction to insurance for myself an anyone else who has just started. Very structured way of working and learning and I receive on going coaching from team leaders and employees alike to help me achieve where it is that I need to be.

Cons

Sometimes the flow of work can run a little dry an it takes quite a lot of effort to try an make sure we are keeping busy through the slow months. Finis f leads is our priority and sometimes they are just hidden away.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews