Transact Employee Reviews about "good training"

Updated Jan 9, 2020

Found 5 of over 76 reviews

3.9
Transact Co -CEO Alex Scott and Jonathan Gunby  (no image)
Alex Scott and Jonathan Gunby
Pros
  • "Everyone at Transact is assigned a 'buddy' when they join, who helps them to get up to speed with the daily tasks(in 9 reviews)

• "Work life balance and some of the people(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Easy to be overlooked by senior management due to operations team size(in 3 reviews)

• "Have to write a minimum of 20 words to submit but can't think of anything to write about Transact that is negative(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Finance

88 Comments

Finance

28.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Transact~334804
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "good training"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good opportunities for personal growth in Client Operations

Mar 10, 2019 - Client Operations Supervisor in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good career opportunities in promotions and secondments to other departments. - Very good, in-house systems which are constantly updated to adapt to the changing business. - A very friendly working environment - Good training for somebody relatively new to pensions, bonds etc, and supportive peers for continuous learning. - Lots of opportunities to become a Subject Matter Expert, specialising in an area of the business. - Senior managers are easily approachable, both within Client Operations and at board level. - Good pension, bonus scheme and share incentive plan

Cons

No major ones that I can think of

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review. We strive to ensure there are plenty of development opportunities across the business, including secondments and internal vacancies. It’s great to hear about your positive experience at Transact and thank you for your hard work!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good stepping stone company

Jan 9, 2020 - Client Services Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

good training, good benefits, good location

Cons

No major cons from my experience

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your time at Transact and feel our comprehensive training programme has been beneficial. We hope you continue to contribute to Transact’s ongoing success for many years to come!

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to build experience

Aug 20, 2019 - Client Services Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance, fun teams, good training

Cons

Work can become repetitive but it's a good place to build experience and skills

Continue reading

Recruitment Manager

It%E2%80%99s great to hear you had a positive working experience during your time at Transact! We strive to ensure that our training programme is detailed and supportive, so it is fantastic that you felt you benefited from this. Our working culture is something we are deeply proud of and work to ensure that the environment is enjoyable, professional and engaging for all. We always encourage staff to discuss development opportunities with their managers, as we offer a variety of developmental opportunities across the business. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we wish you all the best in your future career.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company

May 31, 2019 - Client Services Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good training Extremely proactive with ensuring you're happy there

Cons

work can become a bit repetitive Need to be clear on their interview process what is expected for the job

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time leave a review. It’s great to hear that you are enjoying your time at Transact and you have found the training beneficial. We are very proud of our training programme and strive to support new starters as much as possible during the induction process. We always aim to be as transparent as possible during the Recruitment process and will take your feedback on board. Thank you for all your hard work at Transact and we hope you continue to add to our ongoing success for many years to come.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great employer. Good training, opportunity and a nice working environment

Dec 19, 2016 - Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good training Opportunity to progress Nice friendly environment Good salary

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that you have enjoyed your time with Transact over the past few years, great to hear!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews