Transact Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Jul 23, 2021

Found 7 of over 76 reviews

3.9
Transact Co -CEO Alex Scott and Jonathan Gunby  (no image)
Alex Scott and Jonathan Gunby
Pros
  • "Everyone at Transact is assigned a 'buddy' when they join, who helps them to get up to speed with the daily tasks(in 9 reviews)

• "Work life balance and some of the people(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Easy to be overlooked by senior management due to operations team size(in 3 reviews)

• "Have to write a minimum of 20 words to submit but can't think of anything to write about Transact that is negative(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Finance

88 Comments

Finance

28.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Transact~334804
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

One of the best companies I have ever worked for

Dec 12, 2020 - Anonymous in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good work life balance - Very supportive and caring colleagues - As an employee I feel encouraged to think out of the box and contribute ideas for continuous improvement to processes, as well as challenging the status quo. As a result, I feel empowered and my confidence levels have been boosted. - I have genuinely been surprised by my experience as this company is nowhere near as cut throat as I expected, due to it being a financial institution, and for a very long time I was reluctant to consider further opportunities in this industry after a difficult experience within a private banking firm.

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment

Continue reading

Recruitment Business Partner

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your role, and feel so positive about the culture here at Transact! We will pass your feedback on to the Management team.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good place to work

Jul 23, 2021 - Client Services Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance and some of the people

Cons

Some of the people and clients

Recruitment Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are proud of our working culture and are pleased that you experienced a good work life balance whilst working at Transact. Wishing you the best of luck with your future career.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee

Fantastic work life balance

Jan 3, 2021 - Client Services Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance Friendly atmosphere Interesting roles Room to progress

Cons

None that I can think of

Recruitment Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. It is so good to hear that you feel the work life balance is great. At Transact, we are proud of our culture and will continue to promote a healthy work life balance for all. Thank you again for your feedback and good luck in your future career.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work for!

Mar 9, 2020 - Compliane Monitoring Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very positive, supportive and overall professional culture. Excellent work life balance. Accessible and helpful senior management and executives.

Cons

My experience has been a positive one.

1 person found this review helpful

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time time to leave such positive feedback. As a business we encourage open communication with employees at all levels, meaning that our senior management team and executive teams are highly visible on a day to day basis. We are so pleased you have enjoyed your time at Transact, thank you for all your hard work and contribution to Transact's success.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Dec 3, 2019 - Senior Client Services Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, culture, varied job

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Wishing you the best of luck in your future career.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to build experience

Aug 20, 2019 - Client Services Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance, fun teams, good training

Cons

Work can become repetitive but it's a good place to build experience and skills

Continue reading

Recruitment Manager

It%E2%80%99s great to hear you had a positive working experience during your time at Transact! We strive to ensure that our training programme is detailed and supportive, so it is fantastic that you felt you benefited from this. Our working culture is something we are deeply proud of and work to ensure that the environment is enjoyable, professional and engaging for all. We always encourage staff to discuss development opportunities with their managers, as we offer a variety of developmental opportunities across the business. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we wish you all the best in your future career.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good culture and training

Jun 14, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Offers training to aid progression (internal and external) Good work life balance Great office culture cultivating a good work environment Location of office Management support Opportunity to interact with management of all levels Opportunity to learn how all the teams work through secondments

Cons

Pay could be more competitive Better advertising of routes for progression.

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your comments. We have recently reviewed our salaries and we are looking at developing ways for employees to better see how they can progress at Transact and what they can do to ehance their skills and development in order to help them progress.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews