TransferWise Marketing Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 2 reviews

5.0
TransferWise CEO Kristo Käärman
Kristo Käärman

"Marketing Manager at TransferWise"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in London, England

I have been working at TransferWise full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- As a recent joiner I found the interview process and clear and communicative. - So far I've had freedom and responsibility to shape the role how I feel most effective - Coming from a corporate background the speed at which you can have direct impact without layers of hierarchy and approvals is great

Cons

Coming from a corporate background can be quite a culture shock, not waiting for someone to tell you what to do can be a challenge at first.

TransferWise2018-02-21

"Challenging, rewarding, exciting, open and creative in equal measure."

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in London, England

I have been working at TransferWise full-time for more than a year

Pros

TransferWise lives and dies by it's mission to save people from unfair financial practice by their banks, particularly as it relates to transferring money abroad. The mission is such a key underlying consideration into every decision that gets made from top to bottom. I'm typically a skeptical person in this area, but have been so impressed with how this mission and our values drive us forward. There's a tremendous...

Cons

The idea of autonomous teams is struggling to scale as we do. What was a great idea when we were smaller, is causing information and knowledge silos that are starting to bottleneck our ability to grow quickly. Teams are struggling to work cohesively with other teams when their priorities and objectives don't necessarily match up.

Advice to Management

I've been really impressed with management, in particular my manager who cares deeply about my development and the challenges I'm facing. The CEO and leadership are very approachable and nothing is off the table for all team discussions.

TransferWise2017-09-21