Found 69 of over 72 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "bad Management (bad handling of difficult situations)" (in 8 reviews)
- "Managers don't respect and appreciate hard working people and their skills." (in 7 reviews)
- "Limited career progression and training opportunities" (in 4 reviews)
- "Low salaries compared to the market" (in 4 reviews)
- "Low salary, with no great monetary benefits." (in 3 reviews)
- 1.015 Mar 2022Contracts ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
Nothing to add . Unfortunately it was a waste of time working in this company
-There is not training to do the job -People scale positions only if you are friends with management or you sleep with them. -toxic environment - management is very poor and instead of empowering employees they really affect your self-esteem and confidence
- 2.08 Jan 2022Hotel ContractorFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Location Directors Opportunities to travel for work if you are in the Hotels Department
Salary increase very very low Managers need more training on how to manage - lots of them have had their positions by default due to the length of time they worked there
- 1.022 Nov 2021Hotel Contracts ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Some nice people that I am still friends with.
outdated systems, you can be outside the door in less than a week poor HR The guy who I built the dpt with took all the credit and was a nasty human being. although it was hard when the redundant me, but now i feel it is the best thing ever happened to me it is a toxic place
- 3.01 Jul 2021Sales ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsLondon, England
Colleagues all friendly, diverse, flexible working
Seniors not qualified and some stuck in their old ways. Favoritism.1
- 5.011 Apr 2021Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Great team, nice company, good training
Lack of transparency and information what is going on in the company
Travco (UK) Reviews FAQs
Travco (UK) has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at Travco (UK) to a friend and 30% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
47% of Travco (UK) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Travco (UK) 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.