Trayport Reviews

Found 75 of over 80 reviews

4.5
Trayport President Peter Conroy
Peter Conroy
Pros
  • "Great work life balance, nice people, good pay and benefits(in 13 reviews)

• "Great perks, free breakfast, loads of social events(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "office politics between senior management and technology(in 6 reviews)

• "Weird small company with an over inflated opinion of itself(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

229 Comments

Tech

84.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Trayport~36036
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Oct 19, 2021 - Support Analyst in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice office, free breakfast, good technology

Cons

No cons, but would love a gym onsite

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Friendly place to work

Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really friendly employees Good work/life balance Nice new office

Cons

Lots of upper management politics

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic, rewarding and inclusive culture

Jun 4, 2021 - Production in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people team have done a fantastic job keeping us all engaged during remote working. The bingo and comedy event were great. I feel respected, trusted and supported by my coworkers. It's a very healthy workplace. New office looks cool.

Cons

Can't think of any. It's great.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great culture

Sep 15, 2020 - Team Lead in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Have never enjoyed working with a group of people as much as the teams at Trayport. Superb staff & on the customer side really focused on the client.

Cons

Trying to expand in loads of different directions at once is putting strain on the company. Expansion is necessary but needs to be properly funded.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company

Aug 21, 2020 - Junior Software Developer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent people, great office environment (before COVID-19), did a good job adapting to remote work (after COVID-19), great benefits and perks.

Cons

Sometimes work between teams go slower than ideal.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great, refreshing place to work

Aug 20, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture of Trayport is really what makes it such a fantastic company to work at. Anyone will tell you that. The recruitment team are constantly looking for people that will contribute to this, want to progress in their career and build on what amazing foundations we already have. Our payroll and benefits team are always enthusiastic about looking for ways to improve our already fantastic plans. Company events are a great way to chat with people from all corners of Trayport and outside the company. We have frequent office socials like our monthly News and Views which allows us to share a beer or soda with people from different departments and chat about this months latest news. Our recruitment team have put together events in the past such as the CTO talks which brought in people from outside the company as well as Trayport employees to sit down with a slice of pizza (or two) and hear from people that have started off from the bottom and worked their way up to the top. The company is such a refreshing place to work as there is no ‘because that’s the way it is’ or ‘we don’t do it like that’. At Trayport you hear ‘that’s a great idea’, ‘let’s try that’ and most importantly what you will always hear is ‘how can we improve on this?’. I am so proud to say that I work for a company that is pushing forward and will stop at nothing to make the workplace somewhere that people are excited to be.

Cons

I have worked in several different industries but this this my first time working in an office. I have been so incredible you impressed by the efforts made at Trayport to make it so much more than that. I cannot provide you with any cons. I am sorry. The brains behind how Trayport works as a company are always one step ahead of the game and that is why I am so pleased to say I work for such a forward thinking company.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Glad I found Trayport

Aug 19, 2020 - Software Developer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

-The people are awesome -Trayport want you to succeed -You'll learn on the job very quickly

Cons

- Onboarding/Induction process feels a little slow from home

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Interesting company, colleagues and varied work

Aug 18, 2020 - TCMS Team in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people have kept me at Trayport for so long. I have always found them to be engaging, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. It has changed a lot over the years but the culture continues to be a key pro for me personally. The TCMS team engage with pretty much every other team across the business due to us being the client facing team. This ensures that work remains varied, we get the opportunity to learn a lot and get involved in all of the new projects/products being developed.

Cons

The items on the road map are often too large/ambitious for the capacity/development resources available. This has improved each and every year but continues to be felt a lot by the TCMS team.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work with a friendly culture

Aug 17, 2020 - Exploratory Tester in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and both competent and fun people to work with. Lots of opportunity to learn and grow Reward their people well Interesting Work

Cons

Slow progression (Organisational structure is flat so it takes a long time to get promoted) It's becoming more tightly managed and although it's not there yet there is a danger of micromanagement if we aren't careful. (Which would risk losing the great culture of learning we have.)

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Aug 8, 2020 - Exploratory Tester in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleges Career progression Benefits Excellent environment Generous bonuses

Cons

Politics Work life balance Somewhat old technology

Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Reviews