Trayport Reviews

Found 73 of over 78 reviews

4.4
Trayport President Peter Conroy
Peter Conroy
Pros
  • "Great work life balance, nice people, good pay and benefits(in 13 reviews)

• "Great perks, free breakfast, loads of social events(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "office politics between senior management and technology(in 6 reviews)

• "Weird small company with an over inflated opinion of itself(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great, refreshing place to work

Aug 20, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture of Trayport is really what makes it such a fantastic company to work at. Anyone will tell you that. The recruitment team are constantly looking for people that will contribute to this, want to progress in their career and build on what amazing foundations we already have. Our payroll and benefits team are always enthusiastic about looking for ways to improve our already fantastic plans. Company events are a great way to chat with people from all corners of Trayport and outside the company. We have frequent office socials like our monthly News and Views which allows us to share a beer or soda with people from different departments and chat about this months latest news. Our recruitment team have put together events in the past such as the CTO talks which brought in people from outside the company as well as Trayport employees to sit down with a slice of pizza (or two) and hear from people that have started off from the bottom and worked their way up to the top. The company is such a refreshing place to work as there is no ‘because that’s the way it is’ or ‘we don’t do it like that’. At Trayport you hear ‘that’s a great idea’, ‘let’s try that’ and most importantly what you will always hear is ‘how can we improve on this?’. I am so proud to say that I work for a company that is pushing forward and will stop at nothing to make the workplace somewhere that people are excited to be.

Cons

I have worked in several different industries but this this my first time working in an office. I have been so incredible you impressed by the efforts made at Trayport to make it so much more than that. I cannot provide you with any cons. I am sorry. The brains behind how Trayport works as a company are always one step ahead of the game and that is why I am so pleased to say I work for such a forward thinking company.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic, rewarding and inclusive culture

Jun 4, 2021 - Production in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people team have done a fantastic job keeping us all engaged during remote working. The bingo and comedy event were great. I feel respected, trusted and supported by my coworkers. It's a very healthy workplace. New office looks cool.

Cons

Can't think of any. It's great.

3. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jul 14, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Trayport during lockdown on a WFH basis, equipment was delivered to my house in time for my start date and I was well supported on my first day to get connected. From the get go, Trayport have put in a lot of effort to help with my integration to the team with virtual social events and also on the training side of things with really varied and engaging inductions. It goes without saying that learning a new role whilst WFH is challenging, but Trayport understand that and there is always someone to answer any queries. Everyone I have come across have been friendly and approachable, so I look forward to meeting everyone properly when it is safe to do so!

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to add, I think if I had to be really nitpicking I would say that it took some time to get set up on some systems, however in the grand scheme of things that hasn't impacted my development too much.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Interesting company, colleagues and varied work

Aug 18, 2020 - TCMS Team in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people have kept me at Trayport for so long. I have always found them to be engaging, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. It has changed a lot over the years but the culture continues to be a key pro for me personally. The TCMS team engage with pretty much every other team across the business due to us being the client facing team. This ensures that work remains varied, we get the opportunity to learn a lot and get involved in all of the new projects/products being developed.

Cons

The items on the road map are often too large/ambitious for the capacity/development resources available. This has improved each and every year but continues to be felt a lot by the TCMS team.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

It's all about the people

Jun 29, 2020 - Software Developer in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Its been a difficult year with Covid-19 and having to adjust to full time WFH, however I believe as an organisation Trayport have helped make that a lot easier. There are always a few bumps along the way, but communication has been good and transparent. Regularly promoting a healthy work-life balance with a focus on mental health, regular social events (online bingo, quizzes, virtual yoga and HiiT sessions and general virtual meetups) and far too many to go into detail. I think the business seems to be in a healthy position, only because work loads are heavy (but manageable), sales teams are generating new business, hiring a lot (especially in tech) -not sure where every will fit when we return to the office and we haven't furloughed anyone (to the best of my knowledge)

Cons

I am sure there are some, cant think of them at this moment in time

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work with a friendly culture

Aug 17, 2020 - Exploratory Tester in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and both competent and fun people to work with. Lots of opportunity to learn and grow Reward their people well Interesting Work

Cons

Slow progression (Organisational structure is flat so it takes a long time to get promoted) It's becoming more tightly managed and although it's not there yet there is a danger of micromanagement if we aren't careful. (Which would risk losing the great culture of learning we have.)

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Really happy that I found Trayport and they were recruiting at the same time I was looking for a job

Jul 14, 2020 - Exploratory Tester in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Trayport has a very open culture. I've read a lot about it before I joined the company and I can confirm first hand it is true. People are super nice and smart. They work hard but always find time to help and address the issues a new joiner may have. The company has a lot to offer in every aspect - professional development, remuneration, socialising etc. They even organise sport events and events for personal growth and development.

Cons

I really don't have any cons at this stage.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great culture

Sep 15, 2020 - Team Lead in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Have never enjoyed working with a group of people as much as the teams at Trayport. Superb staff & on the customer side really focused on the client.

Cons

Trying to expand in loads of different directions at once is putting strain on the company. Expansion is necessary but needs to be properly funded.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great growth opportunities as the organisation scales

Jul 8, 2020 - Agile Coach in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture and people - Growing Agile community of practice - An environment which promotes learning and development opportunities

Cons

- Nothing specific apart from currently missing our office and connecting with our immediate teams and people outside of those

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Really supportive environment - fab leaders

Jul 6, 2020 - Marketing Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Its a very collaborative, helpful and supportive (both leaders and team) environment. Really interesting projects with lots of space to grow and develop.

Cons

Honestly, I havent seen any negatives yet, Ive started work during covid - and they have handled it really well communicating with employees and making us feel apart of the trayport community.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Reviews