Trayport Reviews

Found 81 of over 86 reviews

4.4
Trayport President Peter Conroy
Peter Conroy
Pros
  • "Have never enjoyed working with a group of people as much as the teams at Trayport(in 21 reviews)

• "Good work-life balance, lots of opportunities(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have been so incredible you impressed by the efforts made at Trayport to make it so much more than that(in 14 reviews)

• "Comms could be better communicated down from senior management but i think we're moving in the right direction there(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

286.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Trayport~36036
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

Great place to work

Feb 2, 2022 - Software Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work Company really care about employees Company and management did very well to provide for staff during whole pandemic Very cool offices based by Liverpool Street

Cons

Career progression can lack clarity

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing company to work at

May 31, 2022 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely friendly and supportive community. The company cares about the employees and is always looking for ways to improve. The current projects are quite interesting.

Cons

Joined the company few months ago, so can't think of any cons.

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your comment. We try hard to think about our employees when making decisions so always nice to get this kind of feedback.

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Uninspiring company

Jun 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company provided a competitive salary and excellent bonus.

Cons

A lot of technical folks were very complacent, low energy or disengaged.

2 people found this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee

A good company with a nice culture

May 18, 2022 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, brilliant smart people

Cons

Only good if you enjoy working with trading systems

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your comment. It's good to get positive feedback and great to see that your feedback is consistent with company surveys regarding our people.

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible

Apr 14, 2022 - Technical Client Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

They give you free access to Pluralsight for you to develop yourself.

Cons

Extremely old software which is not exciting to work with or support. Environment is not friendly or supportive. The manager and team leads are more interested in showing off then actually helping you. You won't learn anything special on the technical side as most of the tasks you help clients with are basic like create accounts, reset passwords.

3 people found this review helpful

Recruitment Manager

Thank you very much for your comment. We are saddened to hear that this has been your experience. This feedback has not been flagged as part of our comprehensive exit survey process and we had no external leavers from the Technical Client Management team in 2021, only internal promotions which we are proud to support as a business. We appreciate this feedback and would be happy to explore it further should you be open to this.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Place to work

Mar 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people and culture of the team.

Cons

Effort is not reflected in salary.

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Oct 19, 2021 - Support Analyst in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice office, free breakfast, good technology

Cons

No cons, but would love a gym onsite

8. 4.0

Friendly place to work

Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really friendly employees Good work/life balance Nice new office

Cons

Lots of upper management politics

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic, rewarding and inclusive culture

Jun 4, 2021 - Production in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people team have done a fantastic job keeping us all engaged during remote working. The bingo and comedy event were great. I feel respected, trusted and supported by my coworkers. It's a very healthy workplace. New office looks cool.

Cons

Can't think of any. It's great.

10. 5.0

Great culture

Sep 15, 2020 - Team Lead in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Have never enjoyed working with a group of people as much as the teams at Trayport. Superb staff & on the customer side really focused on the client.

Cons

Trying to expand in loads of different directions at once is putting strain on the company. Expansion is necessary but needs to be properly funded.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Reviews

Trayport Reviews FAQs

Trayport has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 86 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Trayport to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Trayport employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Trayport. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

89% of Trayport employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Trayport 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Trayport to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Trayport Job Seekers