Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group Reviews

Updated 12 Jan 2021

3.6
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group President Lou Taylor (no image)
Lou Taylor
  1. "Love Tri Star!!"

Current Employee - Senior Accountant

I have been working at Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tri Star is growing at a fast pace, and because of that, there are a lot of opportunities for professional development. I've learned every day since I started working there more than a year. The co-workers are great, and the CEO is a true leader who helps her employees realize their full potential.

Cons

If you don't like a fast-paced and high-pressure job, this is not the best place for you!

2. "Fast Paced, Results Driven and Inspiring"

Current Employee - Senior Accountant in West Hollywood, CA

I have been working at Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fast Paced - so you'll never feel like you're doing the same thing day in day out Results Driven Environment - They will push you, and you will be challenged, but if you can handle the pressure, you will grow beyond lengths you ever saw possible for yourself. Hard Working staff around you - you will constantly feel motivated by those around you. Upper management here is extremely hard working, and will therefore motivate you to work just as hard. Inspiring and PRESENT CEO - The CEO is so present in the workplace, which provides the utmost morale and fosters an inspiring environment for the staff to put their best foot forward, and make face.

Cons

Fast paced & High volume - these are very difficult to even consider cons, because if you can work well under these environments, then you will no doubt be successful, regardless at Tri Star or not. Those who cannot work well under these conditions will likely consider these cons, but there is always positive that can be taken out of negative situations, and this is what sets successful employees apart.

3. "Great Place to Work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Challenging company with lots of growth

Cons

Junior staff's level of entitlement

December 14, 2020Human Resources Director

Thank you for the review! We love to hear from our staff. We wholeheartedly agree that Tri Star challenges us to be our best professional selves and graciously rewards us with amazing growth potential. Our staff certainly has a passion to embark on our dynamic career path matrix! Have an amazing holiday season.

4. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Supervisors who care about your professional growth - Team-oriented staff members who are passionate about providing top-notch service to our clients - Exposure to all facets of the entertainment industry - Top-tier clients - Flex hours (within reason)

Cons

- Not a con, but you must be prepared for a fast paced/challenging environment to work here. A very strong work ethic is crucial to your success at Tri Star. This is not a clock in clock out job, but it is rewarding and you will learn a LOT.

December 15, 2020Human Resources Director

We appreciate your feedback. Tri Star works with so many amazing individuals and we understand that the nature of our business and the work that comes along with super-serving our clients might not be for everyone, but we value the work we produce and the staff that make it all possible. We are so happy to have you as a member of our team!

5. "Great Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Senior Accountant

Pros

Working at Tri Star has been a great experience. Lots of opportunities to advance. I’ve been on a great team and managed by some of the best managers I’ve ever had. Very inclusive place, everyone is super helpful and supportive of each other. CEO is the inspiring women I’ve ever met

Cons

No cons! Great place to work!

6. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Accountant

Pros

Working at Tri Star has been a great experience, lots of opportunities to advance. I’m working on great team managed by some of the best managers I’ve ever had. Very inclusive place, everyone is super helpful and supportive of each other. CEO is the most inspiring woman I’ve ever met.

Cons

No cons! Great place to work

December 15, 2020Human Resources Director

Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear from our current team members. As our offices and clientele grow, so do the opportunities for our Tri Star team members as they gain the necessary experience and skills for the next level in their professional career. We are so lucky to have you as a member of our team!

"The best place I’ve ever worked!!!"

• Diversity & Inclusion

I worked at Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- CEO is THE most hard working women I’ve ever met, you will learn more from her than you ever did in school! Do not miss the opportunity to work with Lou!! -strong family culture between coworkers -everyone is quick to jump in on projects and help out, truly a team -gorgeous offices -wonderful clients (they truly appreciate what we do!) -Tri Star is constantly growing and there is so much room for growth and promotion. You will be rewarded financially and promoted for your loyalty and hard work!

Cons

No cons, Tri Star is a fabulous place to work.

December 15, 2020Human Resources Director

Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate positive feedback from our former team members. We hope you are thriving and achieving all your goals!

8. "Challenging and Rewarding"

I have been working at Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group full-time

Pros

Tri Star provides the clients I want to work with as well as the quality of staff I want to work with. The work is fast paced and challenging. Employees are set up for success within teams and are rewarded based on their merit and capabilities. Opportunities are readily available.

Cons

The high level of responsibility and visibility is not for everyone. It takes a disciplined and highly motivated individual to succeed.

December 15, 2020Human Resources Director

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It's wonderful to hear from our staff and appreciate the quality of service they provide for our team. We believe a company can only be as successful as it's employees and that is why Tri Star values it's team members and the passion they put forth in their work.

"Image is Everything"

2.0
    Former Employee - Staff Accountant in West Hollywood, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Beautiful Office, Good Snacks, Nice Location

Cons

You'll probably be here for 2 months before you quit.

November 5, 2020Human Resources Director

I am sorry to read that you view your experience with us as negative. Although we strive to always present a stellar image and quality work product to our clients, our people always come first. Since my arrival in August we have implemented a standard for transparency and action. I encourage you to contact Human Resources to discuss your dissatisfaction with our company and afford me the opportunity to learn about your perspective in detail.

"Only the resilient and workaholics need apply"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Opportunity to work with high profile clients. Interesting subject matter and ability to work on high level projects. Snacks and occasional meals. Client events on occasion.

Cons

Extremely toxic culture. Exploitation of good workers. If you're a good employee they will bleed your dry. High pressure is an understatement, the company is riddled with unrealistic expectations and harshly condescending confrontation. The more competent you prove yourself to be, the more workload and pressure they will dump on your shoulders. Also, the expectation of perfection is never wavered, yet everyone in the company is so overloaded that messes abound.

November 5, 2020Human Resources Director

Thank you for your review of our company and for your advice to management. We have made several changes to our structure, salary platform and insurance offerings. I wish that you were still one of our valued team members so that you were able to experience the dynamic vision of Tri Star, including formal training and development and employee recognition programs. We wish you the very best in your current and future professional endeavors.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 English Reviews