Triad Client Strategist Reviews

Updated 15 May 2019

1.8
Triad Chief Executive Officer Sherry Smith (no image)
Sherry Smith
1 Rating

"Under Appreciated Talent"

1.0
    Former Employee - Client Strategist in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Triad full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The vast majority of employees are great people. This lends to a fun work environment that is pretty typical of large agencies in this field.

Cons

Since WPP took over the new Executive Suite put in place caused the company to lose a vast majority of the talent and leadership along with their irreplaceable knowledge. The CEO is great but the company does not reward success or hard work from the bottom up. The Sales team is valued above all else as evidence by who was chosen for executive positions. Certain people overseeing huge losses of business were inexplicably promoted while consistent over performers were left in dead end positions and criminally under valued. It is no wonder why so many of their top performers have moved on to greener pastures.

"Great work-life balance"

4.0
    Former Employee - Client Strategist in Tampa, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Triad full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great office environment, very flexible hours and the ability to work remote made this an extremely positive experience. There is opportunity to create new positions (with long tenure) and management is very receptive to

Cons

With any agency, there's very limited types of roles and being in analytics, the department was not yet fully formed so there was no clear career path. Not being sure if analytics was where I wanted to be, I was not comfortable waiting 1-2 years to see where the new VP was taking the department (although he will likely do great things!)

3. "Fair Pay, Long, Long Hours, High Stress, Good Opportunities"

4.0
    Former Employee - Client Strategist in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Triad full-time for more than a year

Pros

You'll get the opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the world. There's never a lack of things that need to get done. New ideas are generally welcomed and encouraged. If you enjoy not just crunching numbers but finding the reason behind trend you'll enjoy the job.

Cons

Don't expect a great work life balance. 10 hour days were the norm and I had my fair share of 12+ hour days during the busy season. While work travel can be enjoyable it tends to happen in chunks. Over the stretch of 8 days I was in 6 states. Depending on the publisher you are working with you will have varying levels of support. The publisher I worked with barely gave us support and often felt like we were fighting two fronts one against the clients and one against the publisher. There was a fair amount of political infighting during a management shift.

Continue reading

"Great place, but full of lies"

2.0
    Client Strategist in Tampa, FL

I worked at Triad for more than a year

Pros

Great co workers Above average pay Flexible Hours

Cons

Constantly dangled promotions to motivate people, but ever committed One management style which was not effective for a team of employees Senior management really does not care to retain the best employees, though they say that not the case

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews