Trident Worldwide Reviews

Updated Oct 27, 2021

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

3.9
Trident Worldwide CEO Arjun Thaker  (no image)
Arjun Thaker

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting and growing business full of opportunity!

Aug 13, 2021 - Marketing Strategist in Glasgow, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ingenuity and self-drive are highly regarded here. It has a great entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude top to bottom

Cons

It's a work-from home so physical meet ups are pretty rare but I'm scraping the barrel to think of negatives

2. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Sinking ship

Oct 27, 2021 - Product Owner
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can work from home.

Cons

Owner was clueless about the strategy, wasted time and money focusing on things that were years away instead of building a sustainable business from the start.

3. 5.0

Working for Trident!

Jun 3, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone works as a team and there is a very positive growth atmosphere. If you work for Trident your days will be varied and you will always be learning new skills!

Cons

We're a new company so it is important to have a hard-working attitude.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Very supportive and exciting

Dec 2, 2020 - Current Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture good opportunity as growing and ambitious to grow more Great supports and flexible remote working

Cons

New so lots of fast learning to get up to speed - but good if you are up for that

Trident Worldwide Response

Chief People Officer

Thank you for your review. As a fast growing business we are working hard on communication and try to be as consultative as possible.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Don't miss the boat - fantastic time to join

Nov 29, 2020 - Senior Leadership Team in Warwick, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fantastic time to join a fast-growing innovative business, the CEO invests in each employee and understands the importance of training and supporting to build a career, not just a job. All current positions are remote working so really helps to manage work-life balance.

Cons

Every company has growing pains, but Trident has managed them positively compared to my previous experience.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Revolutionary platform with fast growth and a strong focus on the employee

Oct 16, 2020 - CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
    Business Outlook

Pros

Entrepreneurial, ambitious, bold culture. Great people.

Cons

Fast growth and ambition brings pressure and challenge at times.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great concept badly managed

Jun 17, 2021 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Entrepreneurial vision - but this is not backed up with skills, organisation or planning

Cons

- Lack of structure - Unfulfilled promises - Lack of leadership or direction from CEO - Unrealistic expectations on how the company will perform

Trident Worldwide Response

Chief People Officer

At Trident Worldwide we take all feedback seriously, good or bad and always strive for continuous improvement. As a start-up business, there will be inevitable bumps in the road as with all organisations in their infancy. The Trident culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, where you are encouraged to own problems and provide solutions. This environment is not suited to everyone, but with the right mindset, you can carve out a career not just a job to reach your purpose and potential. We are sorry that you feel this way but are surprised to receive this negative review as we conduct exit surveys with all our employees and have not had this feedback before, also our first employees were hired only 7 months ago and this review states the former employee was with us over a year.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews