Trintech Reviews

Found 165 of over 176 reviews

4.3
Trintech CEO Teresa Mackintosh
Teresa Mackintosh
Pros
  • "Great people, culture and a fantastic product that always works ;)(in 10 reviews)

• "Great people, good benefits (including unlimited time off), inspiring c-suite, flexible WFH(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Some growing pains with processes as Trintech scales for the future and to meet the needs of servicing Fortune 100 customers(in 5 reviews)

• "As a double edge sword, a growing company can have its downsides(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great place to work

Aug 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are absolutely fantastic. Good career opportunities and progression.

Cons

A lot of attrition internally with senior staff, makes it difficult with restructuring.

Chief Human Resource Officer

Thank you for your positive feedback. Unfortunately, we have been impacted by what some are calling “The Great Resignation” which causes some disruption in any organization. Fortunately, we have amazing employees and quite a few of our applicants are coming from employee referrals and we will continue to focus on hiring and developing the talent that wants to be a part of our growth journey.

2. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

A mixed bag

Oct 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great bunch of people to work with

Cons

Unfortunately a losing battle with the competition. Both customers and employees continuously leaving. Makes it hard to do a fulfilling job

3. The latest conversations about Tech

184 Comments

Tech

36.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=Trintech~9584
      Join the conversation on
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Nice

Aug 10, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice place to work at if you are living in the U.K. with nice people to be around

Cons

Could do better on salary but which could be higher when compared to other companies.

Chief Human Resource Officer

Thank you for providing a review, we appreciate the feedback. We are currently working on a compensation project to get a better understanding of our compensation package competitiveness across the organization.

5. 2.0

Be careful

Jul 7, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Worked with some talented people

Cons

very little integration between sales and marketing. Lost a lot of talented people

Chief Human Resource Officer

We are disappointed to hear that you had a negative outlook on the organization and some of the leadership. We are continually improving elements of our organization to make Trintech a great place to work and value constructive feedback. All the best in your future endeavors.

6. 3.0

Globally a good company

Jun 8, 2021 - Presales Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good team spirit, nice colleagues. The solution is interesting and the R2R market has good potential

Cons

Not a very ambitious company. The product doesn't improve compared to competition.

Chief Human Resource Officer

We are disappointed to hear that you had a negative outlook on the organization and the speed of our product improvement. We are continually improving elements of our organization to make Trintech a great place to work and value constructive feedback. Thank you for acknowledging your teammates and collegaues, each and every Trintecher contributes to making this a great company. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Mar 12, 2021 - Other in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company with room for personal growth

Cons

Slightly old school approach in upper management

Chief Human Resource Officer

Thank you for providing your feedback. As a growing company we rely on our talent to help us execute our vision and strategy and these are exciting and sometimes frustrating times for Trintechers. We also rely on our experienced leaders to provide the guidance and vision and help remove roadblocks for their teams and leaders may have various approaches and styles.

8. 5.0

Great

Feb 22, 2021 - EMEA Regional Sales Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

People, environment,& pay is great

Cons

May not provide re-hire opportunities

Chief Human Resource Officer

Thank you for contributing your review to the Glassdoor community. It’s encouraging that you have a positive outlook on our growing company and enjoyed working with your fellow Trintechers. We were happy to have you as part of our Sales team in EMEA and best of luck in your future endeavors.

9. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

disappointing

Jan 27, 2021 - Sales in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

great market, target large companies, interesting projects

Cons

salary package below market average, no investment in Europe

Chief Human Resource Officer

Thank you for your feedback and honesty regarding the concern around competitive compensation packages. We continue to analyze the market data for our roles to ensure the total compensation packages are competitive and in line with industry standards. We understand that sales is a heavily commissioned role and the potential and upside is designed to come from peak performance. Our market analysis is proactive and when we are aware of any misalignments, we aim to align in a reasonable amount of time.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee

Role review

Oct 27, 2020 - Software Support Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great social element in firm

Cons

Nothing - great place to work.

11. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

It used to be good, but that was just a smoke screen.

Oct 27, 2020 - SRE Engineer in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home. I personally had a great manager. Great Corporate Benefits

Cons

Upper management have their own agenda Dated tools to do the job Preference to Cost saving vs Quality

Learning and Development Specialist

Thank you for acknowledging our benefit offerings; Trintech provides good working options and competitive benefits for all staff. Trintech leadership do have an open-door policy and we encourage all employees to ask questions, and we do our best to provide as much transparency as possible. It has always been a priority to ensure that the products are delivered at a high quality; Trintech endeavors to provide up to date tools and training to ensure staff are able to deliver at their best. Trintech is always open to hear how things can be improved through various meetings and anonymous staff surveys. Director, Human Resources - Europe

Viewing 1 - 10 of 165 Reviews