85% would recommend to a friend
(245 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are great and work hard" (in 32 reviews)
- "Great Culture and trying to manage high turnover" (in 27 reviews)
- "The culture and benefits were great at Trintech." (in 19 reviews)
- "Management is great and understanding." (in 11 reviews)
- "Potential for fast career development, engaged culture, great leadership, lots of fun in the office" (in 10 reviews)
- "No Training" (in 6 reviews)
- "Pay is average at best." (in 5 reviews)
- "I went through 5 managers as all the good ones kept leaving for other companies." (in 3 reviews)
- "terminating service to your long term clients on their current version of software and forcing them to upgrade to a new software in the cloud at multiple times the price within an unreasonably short amount of time (3 months) for the sole purpose that your clients… your “partners”.. don’t have time to shop around and you trap them." (in 3 reviews)
- "Medical benefits aren't the greatest however, going to work every day and actually enjoying it makes up for it" (in 3 reviews)
Found 245 of over 258 reviews
Updated 27 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.04 Apr 2023ConsultantFormer EmployeeLondon, England
Good team to work for
Small team so harder to progress1Trintech Response8mo
Glad you enjoyed your time with us!
- 2.022 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
most people are willing to muck in to get things done most people are very friendly
favouritism from the top down, so clear rules are rules when it suits management the CRO leaving last year was a big blow1
- 4.017 Sept 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee
Good leadership and product, good comission structure
Base salary package and marketingTrintech Response2mo
Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly reviewing market data to remain competitive in the market, but I would encourage you to talk to your manager if you have specific questions about your salary.
- 3.011 Apr 2023SalesFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Wonderful team that knows how to enjoy. Smaller team so more personal relationships .
The focus on winning new business is really leaving a lot to be desired. Some key decisions by the senior management in the US were not well thought of - Absolute confusion led to lack of key drivers to win new business.2Trintech Response8mo
Thank you for your feedback. We are excited about our opportunities for the future with our new leadership team.
- 2.023 May 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good salary Not much else
Too much legacy code Management full of false promises to asuage any complaints but never follow through1Trintech Response7mo
I'm sorry to hear you are so unhappy here, but I would recommend you continue offering solutions to the challenges you are facing. Our new CEO is wants to hear new and differing perspectives, so I encourage you to take advantage of that opportunity.
- 2.030 Mar 2023Application Support Team LeaderCurrent Employee
good working environment , colleagues are fun to be around
rampant favourism from mid-management team . Promotions and salary increase outside of standard HR process being afforded to those that are 'friends' with the management team. Staff turnover incredibly high as result. There is a constant flow of new faces..1Trintech Response8mo
Thank you for your feedback. I encourage you to reach out to your manager or HR to discuss growth opportunities for yourself.
- 4.010 Jan 2023Jr ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
The office culture in the uk is great and everyone is definitely playing on the same team
The company has moments where US centric management has caused friction in the past.1Trintech Response11mo
Thank you for the feedback. We continuously strive to improve and have made many changes to create a global culture. Please reach out to me if you have any suggestions.
- 5.02 Feb 2023Assistant Marketing ManagerFormer Employee
Automated processes, great management, diversity
No cons that I can think ofTrintech Response10mo
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! We are glad you enjoy working here.
- 4.020 Oct 2022BDRFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great culture; good social side; reasonably good product exposure
Company really struggled (and continues to struggle) to win new logos. Existing account growth OK but overall the company is having a very hard time vs. it's primary competitor. Many staff have now left and moved to the competitor.Trintech Response2y
Thank you for the feedback - it's very valuable to us.
- 1.012 Oct 2022SalesCurrent Employee
If you want to enter this field, this is a good spot to start your career, although there are far better options available.
Upskilling requires time because there is little to no training provided. VPs and executives seem to be under a significant amount of pressure. Key team members are leaving or have just been terminated. At times, it can be a very two-faced environment and have a toxic working culture. DE&I program has fallen off the radar. There appears to be a sense of urgency in acquiring new clients, yet VPs appear concerned with how to accomplish this.1Trintech Response2y
Thank you for providing feedback. Please consider reaching out to your leadership or me so we can discuss your concerns in more detail. While we may not be able to solve everything you mention in one conversation, open dialogue is critical for improvement. I would love the opportunity to talk with you.
Trintech Reviews FAQs
Trintech has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 258 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Trintech to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
85% of Trintech employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Trintech 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.