Trust In Soda Reviews

Updated Sep 6, 2021

Found 33 of over 34 reviews

5.0
Trust In Soda CEO  James Cox  (no image)
James Cox
0 Rating
  1. 5.0

Amazing!

Sep 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really amazing place to work for, everyone is super welcoming and friendly. Great office atmosphere, lovely building, opportunities for progression, lots of support from senior staff.

Cons

could have even more office dogs! :)

2. 5.0

Working for Trust In Soda

Jun 14, 2021 - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team ethic, everyone is very welcoming and helpful - whether that be on your team or not. Run D&I seminars/Webinars for everyone to attend. Great attitudes towards wellness/mental health Clear paths on how to progress within your career Great training academies internally working from home oppurtunities

Cons

For me the only con would be location - as my commute is quite long - however this doesn't bother me as its worth it to come in and be around the team!

3. 5.0

Truly Refreshing!

Feb 15, 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Trust in SODA is truly unlike any other recruitment company I have ever come across! The care and attention they put into looking after clients, candidates, employees and the wider community are refreshing and very rare in the industry!

Cons

Coming to a year at Soda and my experience has been all positive up to now!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Why I love Soda

Feb 8, 2021 - Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Trust In SODA because of their standout marketing and digital presence – I wasn’t familiar with SODA until I noticed their fun, engaging content which I wanted to be a part of. The training and development programme within the company appealed to me, and has been hugely beneficial for my day to day responsibilities and overall development as a consultant

Cons

I can't think of any Cons to working for Soda, I very much enjoy being a part of the collaborative team

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Exciting growth, good people in the right positions

Jan 24, 2021 - Recruiter in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible teams, very supportive, success really celebrated, having access to directors when you need, very open culture. D&I initiatives

Cons

Smaller offices sometimes feel forgotten about, but this has improved more recently

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Where wellbeing and mental health comes first!

Jan 22, 2021 - Senior Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Such a good place to work - I've never worked in a sales job where high performance is met with work-life balance as a celebrated perk!

Cons

None, I can't wait to grow my career here

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Sodalites

Jul 23, 2020 - Principal Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Soda is the best place I've ever worked, learn from some of the best in the industry. Get access to training or hands-on help whenever you need it. Hard work is recognised and you feel valued at Soda. The commission structure is amazing, the incentives ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD. There's a real collaborative vibe in the office. I love it!

Cons

The water machine is pants, takes about 4 lightyears to fill up my Chili bottle.

8. 5.0

Very collaborative

Jul 16, 2020 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues genuinely want to help you learn and develop, very social, progressive, good brand, highly motivated employees and leaders. My manager is always there to support me.

Cons

Can't think of any yet!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Truly the best of the best in recruitment

Mar 12, 2020 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can't say enough good things about working at Soda. It has been the best working experience I could ever ask for. Stemming right from the top the management is exceptional - they truly want you to succeed and give you all the tools (LI Recruiter, Talent Insights, job boards, meetups & networking events), training and support both for work and your personal life to make you the best possible recruiter and have every chance of success. The commission structure is the best I've seen with no threshold and quarterly incentives and lunch clubs that are really worth it. The office is great, although we have outgrown it and are moving later this year (and we are pro-dog!!). Everyone has a laptop and working from home is flexible across your team. Our reputation with our clients, new clients and candidates is second to none and is a standard that we refuse to compromise on. Breakfast is provided (crumpets, bagels, toast, cereals, porridge) daily. 3pm finishes on Fridays when we hit targets is always appreciated! Lots of collaboration across teams, and offices - deal splits encourage everyone to work together to fill roles properly!

Cons

We run out of bananas on Tuesdays - need a second fruit order. One of our lifts doesn't work and 6 floors of stairs can be a challenge if both lifts are out.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Inspiring, Collaborative and Fun

Jan 22, 2020 - Marketing Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great working environment with a friendly, collaborative culture that inspires and revolutionizes processes to innovative new projects! Watching the company develop day by day makes for an exciting atmosphere where you can see how your contribution has made an impact on the business' growth. I genuinely enjoy coming to work, in a culture that feels like one big family.

Cons

We need an office puppy!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Reviews