Trust In Soda Reviews

Updated 15 Mar 2021

5.0
Trust In Soda CEO Ashley Lawrence (no image)
Ashley Lawrence
  1. 5.0

Truly Refreshing!

15 Feb 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Trust in SODA is truly unlike any other recruitment company I have ever come across! The care and attention they put into looking after clients, candidates, employees and the wider community are refreshing and very rare in the industry!

Cons

Coming to a year at Soda and my experience has been all positive up to now!

2. 5.0

Why I love Soda

8 Feb 2021 - Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Trust In SODA because of their standout marketing and digital presence – I wasn’t familiar with SODA until I noticed their fun, engaging content which I wanted to be a part of. The training and development programme within the company appealed to me, and has been hugely beneficial for my day to day responsibilities and overall development as a consultant

Cons

I can't think of any Cons to working for Soda, I very much enjoy being a part of the collaborative team

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Exciting growth, good people in the right positions

24 Jan 2021 - Recruiter in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible teams, very supportive, success really celebrated, having access to directors when you need, very open culture. D&I initiatives

Cons

Smaller offices sometimes feel forgotten about, but this has improved more recently

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Where wellbeing and mental health comes first!

22 Jan 2021 - Senior Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Such a good place to work - I've never worked in a sales job where high performance is met with work-life balance as a celebrated perk!

Cons

None, I can't wait to grow my career here

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Truly the best of the best in recruitment

12 Mar 2020 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can't say enough good things about working at Soda. It has been the best working experience I could ever ask for. Stemming right from the top the management is exceptional - they truly want you to succeed and give you all the tools (LI Recruiter, Talent Insights, job boards, meetups & networking events), training and support both for work and your personal life to make you the best possible recruiter and have every chance of success. The commission structure is the best I've seen with no threshold and quarterly incentives and lunch clubs that are really worth it. The office is great, although we have outgrown it and are moving later this year (and we are pro-dog!!). Everyone has a laptop and working from home is flexible across your team. Our reputation with our clients, new clients and candidates is second to none and is a standard that we refuse to compromise on. Breakfast is provided (crumpets, bagels, toast, cereals, porridge) daily. 3pm finishes on Fridays when we hit targets is always appreciated! Lots of collaboration across teams, and offices - deal splits encourage everyone to work together to fill roles properly!

Cons

We run out of bananas on Tuesdays - need a second fruit order. One of our lifts doesn't work and 6 floors of stairs can be a challenge if both lifts are out.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Sodalites

23 Jul 2020 - Principal Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Soda is the best place I've ever worked, learn from some of the best in the industry. Get access to training or hands-on help whenever you need it. Hard work is recognised and you feel valued at Soda. The commission structure is amazing, the incentives ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD. There's a real collaborative vibe in the office. I love it!

Cons

The water machine is pants, takes about 4 lightyears to fill up my Chili bottle.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A fun and friendly place to work!

6 Jul 2020 - Intern Marketing in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for Soda; the team are incredibly kind, especially when you are new and always made me feel so welcome. I got great training from the off, and my manager was always there to support me if I need it. Alongside our hard work, we get to socialise outside the office as we finish early on Friday, and have many socials throughout the year.

Cons

The hours are longer than usual but that is no surprise in the world of recruitment.

8. 5.0

Very collaborative

16 Jul 2020 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues genuinely want to help you learn and develop, very social, progressive, good brand, highly motivated employees and leaders. My manager is always there to support me.

Cons

Can't think of any yet!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Inspiring, Collaborative and Fun

22 Jan 2020 - Marketing Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great working environment with a friendly, collaborative culture that inspires and revolutionizes processes to innovative new projects! Watching the company develop day by day makes for an exciting atmosphere where you can see how your contribution has made an impact on the business' growth. I genuinely enjoy coming to work, in a culture that feels like one big family.

Cons

We need an office puppy!

10. 5.0

One of the best

6 Sep 2019 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture stands out massively with this company, it's like one big family. Investment into the best tools, anything you feel would help you they will always look to invest into. The CEO and Directors sit with you and are very approachable. So many perks and benefits on offer, I've never seen a company run incentives like we do either.

Cons

The water machine is slow.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Reviews