Trust In Soda Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Trust In Soda Reviews

Updated 12 Mar 2020

5.0
Trust In Soda Co Founder and Director Ashley Lawrence (no image)
Ashley Lawrence
  1. "Truly the best of the best in recruitment"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Trust In Soda full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can't say enough good things about working at Soda. It has been the best working experience I could ever ask for. Stemming right from the top the management is exceptional - they truly want you to succeed and give you all the tools (LI Recruiter, Talent Insights, job boards, meetups & networking events), training and support both for work and your personal life to make you the best possible recruiter and have every chance of success. The commission structure is the best I've seen with no threshold and quarterly incentives and lunch clubs that are really worth it. The office is great, although we have outgrown it and are moving later this year (and we are pro-dog!!). Everyone has a laptop and working from home is flexible across your team. Our reputation with our clients, new clients and candidates is second to none and is a standard that we refuse to compromise on. Breakfast is provided (crumpets, bagels, toast, cereals, porridge) daily. 3pm finishes on Fridays when we hit targets is always appreciated! Lots of collaboration across teams, and offices - deal splits encourage everyone to work together to fill roles properly!

Cons

We run out of bananas on Tuesdays - need a second fruit order. One of our lifts doesn't work and 6 floors of stairs can be a challenge if both lifts are out.

Trust In Soda2020-03-12
  2. "Inspiring, Collaborative and Fun"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in London, England

I have been working at Trust In Soda full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A great working environment with a friendly, collaborative culture that inspires and revolutionizes processes to innovative new projects! Watching the company develop day by day makes for an exciting atmosphere where you can see how your contribution has made an impact on the business' growth. I genuinely enjoy coming to work, in a culture that feels like one big family.

Cons

We need an office puppy!

Trust In Soda2020-01-22
  3. "One of the best"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Trust In Soda full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture stands out massively with this company, it's like one big family. Investment into the best tools, anything you feel would help you they will always look to invest into. The CEO and Directors sit with you and are very approachable. So many perks and benefits on offer, I've never seen a company run incentives like we do either.

Cons

The water machine is slow.

Trust In Soda2019-09-06
  4. "Collaborative and dog-friendly!"

Current Employee - Employee in London, England

I have been working at Trust In Soda full-time

Pros

The team are amazing to work with and you feel valued and supported throughout. It's a collaborative, passionate environment and no two days are the same. Best of all, if you're having a bad day there's always a friendly office dog close by!

Cons

Nothing to say here :)

Trust In Soda2019-08-27
  5. "Working at Trust in Soda"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Trust In Soda full-time for less than a year

Pros

Trust in soda is by far the best place I have worked in, it’s such a positive environment! We are like one big happy family.

Cons

There have been times where I have had a few challenges but with the excellent support of the Senior management team I have been able to over come them.

Trust In Soda2019-07-03
  6. "One, Big, Happy Family!!"

Current Employee - Contractor Engagement Manager in London, England

I have been working at Trust In Soda full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked here at Trust in Soda for just over 3 months now and the main thing i love is the culture. Everyone here is so valued and it genuinely is one, big happy family. Everyone wants everyone else to succeed and be the bet possible version of themselves. The collaboration across the business really shows and it really is a team effort. You are given so much support to succeed in your role but also trusted to use your initiative and get on with your own work. The incentives for doing a good job are just a bonus from the overall working package. I feel right at home here!!

Cons

Need more dogs in the office!

Trust In Soda2019-02-22
  7. "Best recruitment company you can find..."

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Trust In Soda full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working here you feel valued as a consultant and most importantly as a person. Your idea's are listened to and you are able to explore different ways of working. The management team are amazing and will help with anything possible going to extra lengths to ensure that your time in work is happy and you are earning as much commission as possible. Coming from a company where the commission structure was a shambles to joining SODA and being valued and rewarded for the work you produce is amazing. The great relationship and reputation SODA have with clients and candidates alike is amazing, it has been an absolute pleasure to carry on this reputation and now grow with one of the best recruitment agencies. The office culture is great, music playing, office dogs, awesome colleagues, lunch clubs, incentives, really I couldn't ask for more. Being able to believe in the company you work for is a great feeling.

Cons

Water & Aircon - need I say more haha. Other than that, nothing bad to say about Trust in SODA in the slightest.

Trust In Soda2018-09-03
  8. "Amazing"

I have been working at Trust In Soda full-time

Pros

An amazing company to work for, the atmosphere and culture aren't like any I've ever come across - It makes it exciting and a fun place to work!

Cons

There are no cons here

Trust In Soda2018-08-14
  9. "Great working environment!!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Trust In Soda full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work with an amazing culture! I had two year's recruitment experience at my previous company before moving to Soda. It was so refreshing coming into a mature environment when you are trusted to get on with your job without the need of outdated and unrealistic KPIs. The management are great giving you all the support when you need it and invest heavily back into the company giving you the tools to succeed.

Cons

Only one office dog...

Trust In Soda2018-07-30
  10. "Value their staff more than anything else!"

I have been working at Trust In Soda full-time

Pros

Having worked elsewhere, its so refreshing to work for an agency that values its staff and sees people as people and not just a statistic. A really flexible environment that has the best interests of its candidates, clients and most importantly - staff.

Cons

Working from home options could be more flexible.

Trust In Soda2018-04-16