Uniguest Reviews

Updated Jun 7, 2022

Found 62 of over 65 reviews

4.0
Uniguest Chief Executive Officer Jeff Hiscox (no image)
Jeff Hiscox
Pros
  • "Good work-life balance and great people(in 6 reviews)

• "Fast paced hectic environment (might be a con for some)(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Company says it's all about work life balance(in 3 reviews)

• "Upper management has problems listening to the thoughts and ideas of their employees regardless of if they are right or wrong(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

238.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Uniguest~309125
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

Technical support agent review

Jun 7, 2022 - Technical Support Agent I in Zagreb
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance 8 hour shifts plenty of time off plenty technologies to learn to earn raises

Cons

Must use PTO if you are going to call out. Answering phones all day and sometimes you must provide excellent support to nightmare customers.

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience. We appreciate your input and if there is additional feedback you'd like to share, please reach out to me or a member of the HR team. Thanks again!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, benefits, and people!

Mar 1, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing benefits and people! Everyone works together and we all get to enjoy the success!

Cons

None really. Best job I've ever had.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Don’t waste your time

Jan 21, 2022 - Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Terrible management that is greedy

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for providing feedback. We’re glad to see the response about your former colleagues. If you’d like to share more about your overall experience, please contact me.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work for many reasons

Nov 14, 2021 - Graphic Designer in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work philosophy, excellent job roles and training, focus on current trends, well-defined expectations while keeping an emphasis on continued development (both in the company plan and employees), great lines of communication.

Cons

I have one to report

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this. Maintaining employee programs that make it a great place to work is incredibly important to us. This is an exciting time to work at Uniguest, and we are very pleased to see what’s going well. At the same time, all employee feedback is valued. Please reach out to me directly if you’d like to discuss an area in need of improvement. Thank you again for the review.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Uniguest/Touchtown best place I've ever worked.

Oct 15, 2021 - Project Manager/Implementation in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-You won't find a better team to work with. Management knows how to pick them & does a great job of developing them. -They do remote work very well. Plenty of face to face video calls to build relationships and collaborate. Leadership trusts and empowers their employees to get the job done. -The company encourages questions and new ideas. Cross department training is welcomed, if a certain type of work interests you they'll find ways to get you involved in it. -The users really love the product and new features to enhance the platform come regularly. -The maternity/parental leave benefits are one of the best in the industry.

Cons

None really. Healthcare is expensive but they make up for it with a generous PTO package and fair wages.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee

Worst job I’ve ever had

Nov 17, 2021 - Yes
      Business Outlook

Pros

I don’t have even one good thing to say about this company

Cons

HR is unrealistic, uptight and rude. Very clicky and no teamwork whatsoever. To each their own. People love to see you fail rather than pick you up or help you advance. Nothing (benefits, perks etc) is worth working for this company.

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry to see your experience was negative. We are committed to fostering a collaborative work environment and aim to support employees’ professional development and growth. Regarding your response on management, we actively encourage employee feedback. For example, the HR team conducts an annual survey to gather comprehensive information on employees’ experiences at the company. I’d like to learn more about your perspective. If you’d like to share, please feel free to contact me.

7. 5.0

Uniguest is truly EPIC

Sep 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cutting edge technology products Fast-paced company growth CEO who sets tone from the top for EPIC culture Experienced, engaged executive team Opportunities exist to make a difference for driven, self-motivated employees Challenging work that allows me to grow professionally Customer focused culture where external customers, internal customers, and employees are on par Teamwork is valued and supported by smart, engaged colleagues Transparent communication about business with entire company Questioning, discussion and debate are encouraged to drive innovation Employee feedback is solicited, taken seriously and acted on Great people, great products, great company

Cons

Fast paced, high growth companies are not for everyone, however if you enjoy this type of environment Uniguest is an extraordinary place to work

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growing Company

Sep 23, 2021 - Team Lead in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of changes with new acquisitions

Cons

Some lack of organization, details fall through the cracks

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good Company

Sep 14, 2021 - Sales in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company has grown to a mature company mainly via acquisition

Cons

Sales and commission structure not organized.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

New Hire with a great experience!

Aug 6, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

I recently started in January of 2021 with Uniguest in one of the most challenging times our world has faced. I was welcomed by many team members over multiple divisions and felt immediately that I had a strong support system to grow with. People People People are the biggest reasons why companies succeed and Uniguest knows this! Over the first 2 Quarters, I was trusted to put my own touch on the role from previous gained knowledge and skills. This has made the transition over to Uniguest extremely welcoming and rewarding. The first 2 Quarters saw obtainable goals that were reached and exciting benefits from this. Looking forward to the rest of the year and many more!

Cons

Covid has put a damper on meeting in person. However, I do applaud the employees from all levels that reached out straight away and continuously throughout my start to make me feel at home. Looking forward to meeting everyone face to face soon enough!

1 person found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Reviews

Uniguest Reviews FAQs

Uniguest has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 65 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Uniguest to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Uniguest employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Uniguest. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

77% of Uniguest employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Uniguest 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Uniguest Job Seekers