Universal Business Team Reviews

Updated 25 May 2020

4.3
Universal Business Team Global MD Caleb Hall (no image)
Caleb Hall
Pros
  • "UBT has a clear vision of where it needs to be which is then communicated throughout the whole company(in 23 reviews)

• "Free lunch, company car, good boss(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "Unless you are a male community member, or a male non-(in 9 reviews)

• "Community members do not care at all about non community members(in 6 reviews)

1. "A company with a vision, great leadership and a culture of care"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Warwick, West Midlands, England

I have been working at Universal Business Team full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

We are a global team that exists for the benefit of others, in our department our goal is to help our clients businesses grow. and ensure they increase both their business and family equity

Cons

There are no cons here

Universal Business Team2019-10-07

October 17, 2019Communications Manager

Thank you very much for taking the time out to let us know what you think of working at UBT. We really appreciate your feedback. It's fantastic to hear that you're enjoying everything that makes UBT a great place to work!

2. "Pay divide, okay if your a man or community!"

2.0

I have been working at Universal Business Team full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Free lunch, good health scheme

Cons

The pay divide is shocking! If your a man or community member you get paid x2 - x3 more than the normal staff. Managers put in place that don’t know how to do their job and take credit for their staffs work!

Universal Business Team2020-05-26
  3. "Respectful environment and good benefits"

Former Employee - Administrative
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Universal Business Team full-time for more than a year

Pros

We get lunch provided everyday which saves you money because it's free, plus fruit in the kitchen

Cons

It's a bit boring sometimes management should put on more fun things

Universal Business Team2020-01-21

January 23, 2020Communications Manager

Thank you very much for taking the time out to let us know what you think of working at UBT. We really appreciate your feedback and will take your comments on board.

4. "Senior Accountant"

Former Employee - Senior Accountant in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Universal Business Team full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice offices, easily accessible, travel allowance

Cons

half hour lunch break, early start, management lacks direction

Universal Business Team2019-11-19

November 20, 2019Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at UBT. We appreciate your feedback and will take your comments on board.

5. "Great"

Current Employee - Client Care

I have been working at Universal Business Team full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free lunch, company car, good boss

Cons

None at all, great place to work

Universal Business Team2019-10-04

October 7, 2019Communications Manager

6. "Progress your Career at UBT"

Current Employee - Management Team - UK

I have been working at Universal Business Team full-time

Pros

Being at UBT and working alongside some of the very best talent and highly motivated Individuals has meant that my Career is in overdrive!. learning from the very best around you, here in UK and around the Globe is just awesome and wouldn't get this anywhere else.

Cons

there are no negatives here.

Universal Business Team2019-06-26

"If non community no progression"

1.0

I have been working at Universal Business Team

Pros

UBT pay okay, give you a company car free lunches.

Cons

If you complain about a community member it’s brushed under the carpet. Your made to look like you did wrong. If your a non community and a women you might as well forget any progression or pay increases. They promise they will increase salary and don’t.

Universal Business Team2019-05-12

May 16, 2019Communications Manager

Hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think about working at UBT. It’s important to us that our workplace is equitable, and we believe all our staff are treated equally and fairly. We have many bright women working at UBT and UBTA who are encouraged to develop their talents and pursue further learning and development. We will take your comments on board. In the meantime, we would encourage you to speak with your HR Business Partner to address your concerns.

"Friendly Working Environment"

Current Employee - Prefer Not to Say in Warwick, West Midlands, England

I have been working at Universal Business Team full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits is number 1....Free lunch option., selection of free fruit and beverages.... flexible working

Cons

No progression unfortunately, management is mostly community who has a salary to match status rather than experience

Universal Business Team2018-10-21

November 1, 2018GM Communications

Great to hear that you believe the benefits are number 1, we like to maintain a competitive edge to ensure that we retain the right talent within the business and the benefits definitely contribute towards this. We can also confirm that management training is in the pipeline and will happen soon. If you feel that you’re not getting the right progression please speak to HR, they will be happy to assist in any way.

9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Warwick, West Midlands, England

I have been working at Universal Business Team full-time

Pros

Open and supportive culture. Very friendly staff. You really get the impression people enjoy working here and want to be here. Great office space and some wonderful perks too such as free fruit, decent coffee and free lunches.

Cons

Nothing in particular. Generally speaking the management team are quick to respond and address anything to improve the working environment. I am frankly amazed by the negative comments surrounding the Plymouth Brethren Christian Church (PBCC) community. This is an enterprising and entrepreneurial business and the community openly embraces the wider community (non PBCC) to help them achieve their goals, all of which are completely benevolent

Universal Business Team2018-02-02

February 4, 2018GM Communications

We really appreciate you taking the time out to tell us what you think about working at UBT. Your advice to management is heard!!

10. "At last a good place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warwick, West Midlands, England

I have been working at Universal Business Team full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Brilliant culture with many benefits - car, modern office, healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, lunch - to name a few !!!

Cons

Doesn't apply - all those that work hard get rewarded well

Universal Business Team2017-12-12