Venntro Media Group Reviews

313 Comments

Tech

104.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Venntro Media Group~1145537
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Fun place to work with a great work-life balance

Jan 18, 2022 - Head Of Operations in Windsor, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

-I enjoy working at Venntro as every day is different -The leadership team make it a great place to work with a very personable outlook -The company understands work-life balance and respects our needs to switch off at the end of the day -Great co-workers - everyone is friendly and helpful -Excellent benefits

Cons

None. As a current employee, I enjoy my role and I hope to stay with Venntro as it continues to grow.

Venntro Media Group Response

Thank you so much for this review - it's lovely to hear that you enjoy working here.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A fantastic company with opportunities to progress in

Jan 18, 2022 - Account Automation Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote, senior management understand work/life balance, the work culture is fast-paced but fun, hard work is always recognised

Cons

No cons come to mind

Venntro Media Group Response

Thank you for such a kind review, we are delighted that you enjoy working here!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Enjoyable Place to Work.

Jan 14, 2022 - Head of Software in Hull, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very strong chance to have a demonstrable effect on the platform/software - small enough that you never feel like a cog in giant machine. Across the business everyone is great and the Developer/Product team are excellent - a truly friendly bunch of skilled people. Interesting and varied engineering challenges and a good degree of technical freedom to solve problems while working in a high traffic environment. Excellent benefits (Pension/Maternity are particularly good). 100% permanently remote and have been since pre-pandemic which means working remotely is a smooth process. Good hardware issued to developers/product team.

Cons

Not inherently a con but on the tech side you'll need to be capable of both self-direction and self-improvement and be comfortable wearing multiple hats, if you are it's a great environment to work in.

Executive Assistant

Thank you so much for this honest and kind review. We couldn't be happier that you enjoy working here!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company to work for.

Jan 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours, plus remote first working. Great benefits Friendly, fun culture Treated like adults

Cons

Staff progression and development could be improved.

Executive Assistant

Thanks so much for your kind words and feedback around development, we will make sure we bring this into review in the coming weeks.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Would not recommend

Apr 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed culture, beers on Friday

Cons

No loyalty to employees, badly trained management that flies off the handle ,low pay .

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for your review and I'm sorry that you did not have a good experience with Venntro. We haven't had beers on Friday since 2017 (not an office for such beers since 2020) so we hope things have improved significantly since your time with us.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

culture and values are the best

Oct 1, 2020 - Software Developer in Dorchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

They value every member of the entire team as an important cog in the venntro machine. The culture and values are outstanding.

Cons

I have found none and doubt I will

1 person found this review helpful

7. 3.0
    Former Employee

enjoyed my time here

Aug 30, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

opportunities to be promoted young staff lively atmosphere

Cons

the customers outlook for business working weekends

Executive Assistant

Thank you for your honest review. If you would like to let us know how we can go from three stars to five stars, we are always open to feedback to create a better experience at Venntro. Our email address is press@venntro.com

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Banter

Oct 5, 2017 - Weqw in Windsor, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unique exposure to senior management.

Cons

Lack of structure for progression.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Feb 7, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Windsor, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Taken employee feedback on board, good working atmosphere, room for progression and professional growth.

Cons

Nothing - no cons to note

10. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

friendly

Oct 15, 2016 - BI Analyst in Windsor, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues are very friendly and helpful, felt like a part of the team, nice Windsor office to work in.

Cons

There are a lot of strong relations between members which is better to have in mind...

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews