Venquis "13 week training" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Venquis Employee Reviews about "13 week training"

Updated 8 Feb 2019

4.6
Venquis Group MD  Steve Garner (no image)
Steve Garner
Pros
  • "The training academy is fantastic, it gives you all the tools you need but encourages you to interpret and utilise them in your own way(in 10 reviews)

• "Venquis offer all new joiners a 13-week training academy where you are taught how to recruit properly, both candidate and client side(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "On busy times it can be long hours but this is expected and you get out what you put in(in 8 reviews)

• "As the previous review mentions 'This is recruitment, you need to be able to put in the hard work to get the rewards, like everywhere else(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "13 week training"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Amazing progression"

Current Employee - Team Leader in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- From having no recruitment experience and coming straight out of uni, I couldn't have landed at a better company. Venquis offer all new joiners a 13-week training academy where you are taught how to recruit properly, both candidate and client side. - Clear criteria for progression / promotion. With only 2 1/2 years' experience, I am now trusted to manage a team. - Excellent commission structure - you have the opportunity to earn an unlimited amount of money, something none of my friends coming out of uni had the option of doing in their jobs. I've been able to save for a flat deposit because of this, and so have others in the company! - Great culture - monthly/quarterly incentives, annual company trip (whole company goes). - Open door policy when it comes to senior leadership team. - Excellent client base - working with some of the biggest companies across financial services, insurance and retail. - Internal moves are encouraged and progression is there for whoever wants it.

Cons

- Long working day - Technology / Laptops slow to be updated, equipment a bit outdated.

Venquis2019-02-08

Venquis Response

February 25, 2019Head of Talent Acquisition

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time out to let us know your thoughts. We're always proud to take our Academy from Trainee's to Leaders and it's good to hear we've helped you achieve your personal goals along the way, with our market leading commission structure. We are working to up-grade all laptops across the sales floor and we will be trialing new mobile technology to keep you better connected when you're working remotely too. This tech upgrade will aid in better work from home options.

"Be Famous!"

Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis

Pros

I had no prior experience of recruitment before joining Venquis. What attracted me to the company was the 13 week training conducted by an industry expert. From day one it’s clear that Venquis value and invest in you. As long as you put the work in you are supported every step of the way and given all the tools needed to be a 360 recruiter. It’s a supportive and positive work environment and I would recommend it to any potential candidates.

Cons

Hard work and long hours, but you get out what you put in!

Venquis2015-10-16

"High Performance Culture"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

After finishing my degree I chose to follow a career in recruitment because I always wanted to work in a fast-paced environment, where the challenges I faced enabled me to grow both personally and professionally and where your hard-work is really acknowledged. I chose to work for Venquis because the 13 week training academy, run by a true expert, enabled me to experience an accelerated development to a 360 consultant and become an expert in my field. I have been provided with continuous support every step of the way, and am confident this will continue. The atmosphere is great, and my team is the best I've ever worked in. Becoming a force to be reckoned with in the Business change and transformation space Venquis is the company to work for.

Cons

Its an very hard industry to work in, but the rewards are definitely worth it.

Venquis2015-10-14
  4. "Intern review"

Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis

Pros

As part of my degree I have to undergo a 1 year work placement – I chose to work for Venquis as I wanted to work within, a high performance and fast paced environment where I could be responsible of my own earning potential. After the 13 week training academy with one of the best recruitment experts in the industry, I felt as though I had worked in recruitment for over a year with all the scenarios and example situations I have been put through. I was told at the start that everyone at Venquis was famous in the market for what they do and now I fully understand why. We are such specialists at Venquis that each individual here focusses within their own market and spend all of their time developing and improving their knowledge. I would consider myself famous now for knowing the best developers in the investment management space.

Cons

My placement has to come to an end :(

Venquis2015-09-30
  5. "Training Course"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venquis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Prior to joining Venquis I had no experience in the recruitment sector. After completing the 13 week training program I felt that I was well and truly prepared for anything that could be thrown my way. The academy was structured in such a way that I was able to constantly put into practice everything that I was learning as the course progressed, as it merged both one-on-one teaching with on the job training. The expertise and passion of the trainer inspired me to constantly deliver on my targets and gave me an exciting yet realistic picture of what it takes to be successful in a competitive environment such as recruitment. The training academy was without a doubt the perfect springboard for me to build a career in recruitment on and I highly recommend to any potential candidates!

Cons

No cons at this time.

Venquis2014-11-11

Venquis Response

January 27, 2015CEO

Thank you for posting your review. As a fast growing company with a high performance culture, ongoing training (at every level of the organisation) is crucially important. Needless to say we will continue to improve the training & coaching whenever we can and welcome all feedback.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews