Venquis Team Leader Reviews

Updated Feb 8, 2019

Found 2 of over 81 reviews

5.0
Venquis Group MD  Steve Garner (no image)
Steve Garner
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing progression

Feb 8, 2019 - Team Leader in London, England
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

- From having no recruitment experience and coming straight out of uni, I couldn't have landed at a better company. Venquis offer all new joiners a 13-week training academy where you are taught how to recruit properly, both candidate and client side. - Clear criteria for progression / promotion. With only 2 1/2 years' experience, I am now trusted to manage a team. - Excellent commission structure - you have the opportunity to earn an unlimited amount of money, something none of my friends coming out of uni had the option of doing in their jobs. I've been able to save for a flat deposit because of this, and so have others in the company! - Great culture - monthly/quarterly incentives, annual company trip (whole company goes). - Open door policy when it comes to senior leadership team. - Excellent client base - working with some of the biggest companies across financial services, insurance and retail. - Internal moves are encouraged and progression is there for whoever wants it.

Cons

- Long working day - Technology / Laptops slow to be updated, equipment a bit outdated.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Venquis Response

Head of Talent Acquisition

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time out to let us know your thoughts. We're always proud to take our Academy from Trainee's to Leaders and it's good to hear we've helped you achieve your personal goals along the way, with our market leading commission structure. We are working to up-grade all laptops across the sales floor and we will be trialing new mobile technology to keep you better connected when you're working remotely too. This tech upgrade will aid in better work from home options.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Team Leader

May 14, 2018 - Team Leader in London, England
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Organic Growth - good at spotting talent and growing internally Strong future Vision - every member of the company is aware of the companies vision and updated on any changes Open door policy with management- flat hierarchy and approachable Training and Development - strong 13 week academy training followed by continuous training sessions to develop further

Cons

As with any recruitment role you are rewarded for what you put in so there is a hardworking culture and longer hours but you are very well rewarded for this!

Continue reading