Venquis Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Feb 27, 2020

Found 5 of over 81 reviews

4.5
Venquis Group MD  Steve Garner (no image)
Steve Garner
Pros
  • "I believe that Venquis' success is an outcome of all the hard work and a sound and thought through vision(in 8 reviews)

• "If you are looking for a place to stay busy, meet some great people, Learn a lot and earn a lot then this is the one(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It’s a tough industry (but I’d much rather be at Venquis than anywhere else(in 11 reviews)

• "Long hours (any recruitment job), commute for me as I'm outside of London but there is an option to work from home(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

The year has flown by!

Feb 27, 2020 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and environment to be in. Rewarded for good work. Always busy!

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent place to work

Jul 29, 2019 - Recruiter in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is excellent, everyone is willing to help and there is always a buz in the office. The company is expanding and have excellent opportunities for staff to grow. The accadamy done by James is excellent I have been involved in sales for over 10 years and its the best training I've had. If you are looking for a place to stay busy, meet some great people, Learn a lot and earn a lot then this is the one. I worked in the Bristol office with Scott as my manager who was excellent always there the help.

Cons

No cons for me unfortunately my health took a turn and was not able to give my full energy to the company so I decided to step down but they were very supportive

Venquis Response

It's always great to hear that we are giving people the best introduction to their recruitment career as we passionately believe in the importance of training and development of all our people. We wish you all the best.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!!

Jun 20, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

A fast growing enthusiastic company, great people to work with.They encourage individual as well as company growth and look after their staff, clients and candidates!! Keep up the good work !

Cons

I gotta travel a bit further that I would prefer to get to the office :(

CEO

I'm really pleased that you are enjoying your career at Venquis. We will be introducing more benefits as we grow - but hopefully you are making use of the Pru Health scheme, 1/2 price gym membership, cycle to work scheme and joining the quarterly high achievers lunches. Free fruit will be next.....

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic people, professional environment and a great place to work.

Jun 5, 2014 - Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Venquis gave me the opportunity to start a career at the later stages of my life. I came in with no experience at all and they have built me up to the point where I am earning more than I was as a professional footballer. Great people with a vibrant atmosphere which doesnt sacrifce enjoyment for hardwork, it maintains a healthy balance between making work enjoyable and challenging. A lot of the time you dont realise how hard you are working due to the people around you and the vibrant working environment. A company where they invest in staff and the Venquis acadamy is well on the way to making many successful consultants.

Cons

The only challenge is the internal turmoil experienced during the first few months, where you feel uncomfortable because you a consious of how much you dont understand but once you have over come this the only way is up.

CEO

Free lunches are some way off however we will continue to improve the Venquis training academy, being recognised as offering the best training in the industry. Our vision is one of a high performance culture where we hire individuals with great potential and develop them into truly great recruiters, hopefully having a lot of fun along the way! Keep up the hard work!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

So far, fantastic. Great people, great direction and everything works perfectly!

May 6, 2014 - Senior Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere. Was laughing from day one with all the great people around me. Extremely welcoming environment. Database is incredibly efficient and accurate and has sensible measures in place to ensure it will stay this way. All software is up to date and works without any issues. CEO is incredibly well-networked. Located in a great part of the City. Fun wrap up sales meeting each Friday afternoon.

Cons

None yet - can't think of anything that the company should be doing that it's not already.

CEO

The table football table is on its way!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews