Venturi UK Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 15 March 2019

5.0
Brad Lamb

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "You Get Out What You Put In."

Current Employee - Consultant in Wilmslow, England
    Current Employee - Consultant in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The exposure to senior management is amazing. They are not only friendly and approachable but always willing to lend you a helping hand even if they are busy.
    The support from the team has been priceless. Whenever I've needed help or I've had a question someone has always been there for me.
    They set their expectations out very clearly and following them simply requires you to put the hard work in. No one got anywhere in life without putting in hard work.
    Incredibly good social scene and within that they're always trying to include you in everything, no matter how long you've been here.

On this note of training, Venturi are great at making sure you are constantly improving in your knowledge and it is down to you to develop this, as hard as it sometimes is.
    There's no denying the job is hard but the rewards both internally and externally are worth it.
    The company has tremendous drive to improve so naturally employees with that same drive succeed.

Cons

There really aren't a lot. It's a hard job, but if you want an easy job the rewards you gain from the easy job will never match the ones you can get if you work hard at Venturi. . So if you want to succeed in any job, the same mentality is needed. You get rewarded in public for the work you put in, in private.

2. "Incredible company and amazing people"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Wilmslow, England
    Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Literally the most supportive and motivating company you could possible work for! Not only through your working career but with your personal quality of life also. The whole team and office are like one big family! Think and dream high because the opportunities are endless when working at Venturi, Such a rewarding place to work.

Cons

Some may say the hours are long! However, with putting in the hours and hard work the rewards are endless and career opportunities are incredible.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you are.

3. ""Next level""

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant
    Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Where to start? Team contract just got back from Barcelona as a reward for hitting our target and it was absolutely AMAZING! We went on a Catamaran, got taken out for a lovely meal and Venturi completely treated us.

The perks aside though, the training and support provided by the management here is next level and absolutely nothing is too much trouble for anyone. The career progression that's on offer is also fantastic, not to mention the fact that we are given international opportunities. I could go on all day, but the bottom line is that this is a fantastic place to work and I'm so excited for my future and to progress in my career at Venturi.

Cons

The only thing that I could possibly think of to say here, would be the long days, however it never feels like a chore when you're working with the best people!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - I wouldn't change you guys for the world!

4. "Changed my life"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After working in multiple boring, non-challenging retail roles with 0 progression, making the move to Venturi was genuinely a life changing one.

Venturi really give every consultant the platform to do great things and become a key player in the IT recruitment world, progressing huge amounts in such a short space of time.

I work in the most amazing team I could've asked for with a huge amount of support and rewarding incentives to compliment the unbelievable hard work put in by the whole company.

Cons

The only downside to working here is one shared by every company in the industry- long hours and love of what you do tends to take over your life, but what's hard work when you're building an amazing quality of life?

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work :)

5. "I loved it so much.... I came back!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Warrington, North West England, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

For me, Venturi is very close to my heart. Having worked here for 2 years previously, I pursued another opportunity with a different business but after trying something new, it was apparent Venturi is the company for me, so I came back! It’s a special company to say the least, like no other.

It’s pretty tough to list all the pro’s, but here we go, I’ll give it a shot.

- The career progression is second to none, everything is clear and visible and clear goals are always outlined and achievable, and the promotion celebrations are the best!
    - We are treated to posh meals and lunches at the TOP restaurants in Manchester (usually Michelin star), not to mention the super trips, weekends away, days out at The Races (in a box with free bar of course), monthly team nights out - the list of incentives and rewards is endless

- Dress down – we dress down every day, we are encouraged to be ourselves and dress how we feel comfortable

- The main one for me is the ongoing support, it doesn’t matter what level you are at, we have weekly training, we are provided with any material or any book you could ask for.

- Earning potential, genuinely is the best in the North West, I interviewed at multiple businesses before starting a career in recruitment, and this was by far the best package

Cons

The hours are long, but you can certainly reap the rewards making it well worth it! This is a life changing job

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

6. "Amazing company to work for!!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Wilmslow, England
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time (More than a year)

Pros

fun work environment
    Young dynamic team
    great earning potentials!!
    constant training
    different to other recruitment companies!
    work gets rewarded and appreciated

Cons

parking in Wilmslow is a nightmare sometimes

7. "Recruitment process"

Current Employee - Newly Appointed Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was initially contacted by Priya, Venturi's head of talent regarding the "trainee recruitment consultant" position. Priya was extremely professional, approachable and informative when we initially spoke over the phone. I was invited to attend an interview at Venturi's base in Wilmslow. My 4 interviewers made me feel comfortable and at ease and along side the team in the office smiling and greeting me as they walked past, the atmosphere from the start was a positive one. I was then contacted with detailed feedback of how my interview went and was then invited back the next day to complete a presentation on why I I would be successful in recruitment at Venturi. The presentation lasted around 10 minutes which was then followed by a question and answer session where the audience of my presentation had the chance to ask any questions they had.
    I was contacted by Priya a few hours later who again relayed the general feedback of the presentation and then informed me I had been successful and that they would like to offer me the role.

From start to finish my recruitment experience with Venturi was extremely positive. The team members I came into contact with were warming and welcoming and couldn't have made me feel more comfortable.

Cons

From my experience there were no parts of the recruitment and application process that could have been improved. Communication was maintained from start to finish and I was equipped with all of the information I needed. The research and effort I put in was recognised and respected meaning there really wasn't any room for improvement.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great service you're providing!

8. "Taking my career to the next level... And across the globe!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Wilmslow, England
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I interviewed with Venturi over a year ago and met the incredibly engaging and dedicated management team. They brought out my strengths and I have been playing to them.

I joined the USA team and have the opportunity to go and work out there in the near future!

The support, development and professionalism is second to none. Freedom to express my views and opinions is encouraged, working in a fantastic team where everyone benefits is unlike any other agency!

We work hard and play hard, cliche but true. Venturi's expectations are high but so are the results.

I couldn't speak highly enough of how much I enjoy working here and would advise anyone who wants to join one of the most reputable agencies in the market to get in touch!

Cons

None - I'm very happy and challenged to learn and develop every day!

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic support and development

9. "Best Company in Recruitment"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Wilmslow, England
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After being inspired to pursue a new challenge and a rewarding career with high earning potential in IT Recruitment, I interviewed with some of the most reputable agencies across Greater Manchester and Cheshire and Venturi stood out head and shoulders above the rest.
    I remember the interviewers and staff (and now friends) were welcoming, friendly, down to earth, real, hungry and successful but most importantly not pretentious or obnoxious as I found with other agencies.
    I’ve been at Venturi for just over 18 months now and I can honestly say I feel like part of the ‘Venturi Family’.
    The freedom you are allowed to do the right things, to innovate and make yourself a success is unparalleled in the industry. In my short time in recruitment I have been Promoted from Trainee to Associate to Consultant to Senior and have over tripled my starting Salary!
    If you’re interested in Recruitment and are willing to invest in your future, don’t look any further.

This is the place.

Cons

No cons - You'll be expected to work hard and invest in your future, apply your talents and represent the company well. No more than anywhere else would ask - But the potential earnings are unbelievable.

To achieve great things you'll need to work harder and be better than the rest. - This is life.

Advice to Management

No advice, just a bravo! Keep it up - You got this!

10. "Dream job in 2 days!"

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing company and people that support you at every stage of employment. The interview process was intense, efficient and fast. I had my first interview on Monday and second on Tuesday. I am genuinely excited to have been offered the position within 2 days. Recruitment is fast paced and hard work, I feel I was given the opportunity to prove myself and ultimately gain the role through the 2stage interview process. The company culture is captivating, it is hard not to feel inspired and exsited for things to come in such an environment!

Cons

I genuinely can’t think of any

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. It’s obviously working.