Venturi UK Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Venturi UK Reviews

Updated Sep 17, 2019

Found 38 reviews

4.9
Venturi UK CEO Brad Lamb (no image)
Brad Lamb
  1. "Fantastic work atmosphere"

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Remuneration dependant on performance, ideal for motivated hard workers - outstanding training - great team, friendly colleagues

Cons

No free on site parking

Venturi UK2019-09-17
  2. "Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time

Pros

-Amazing training scheme! -Uncapped commission structure - potential to earn life-changing money! -Career progression is encouraged & welcomed! -Every single member of staff are so approachable & friendly! -The best ops team! -Supportive and helpful management! -Head of talent is BRILLIANT and extremely helpful!

Cons

I wouldn't say a con but hours can be long - however, when earning life-changing money, who cares!?

Venturi UK2019-09-12
  3. "Have a dream? Share it! The management want you to achieve your goals and dreams as much as you do!"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great place to work - people really care about you - great financial benefits that could truly change your life - honest and open approach to working day - get out of it what you put in - Chance for endless career progression - Have a dream? Share it! The management want you to achieve your goals and dreams as much as you do!

Cons

Long hours (And this really isn't a con unless you really are digging deep as we work hard and play hard and always get out of it what we put in)

Venturi UK2019-09-03
  4. "Amazing workplace!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time

Pros

Great place to work, people really care about you and the guy who does the training there is an absolute legend!

Cons

Can't think of any to be honest

Venturi UK2019-07-11
  5. "I love the people I work with"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time for more than a year

Pros

Honestly, I love working at Venturi. I have worked at other recruitment agencies… I even left Venturi for a short period of time and came back! The people that work here are amazing and I am proud to work alongside everyone here. We have an excellent marketing team which enables us to create genuinely interesting content to provide us with better insight into the tech market in Germany, the UK and the USA. Venturi is ahead of the game in its approach to recruitment, both with winning and retaining new business as well as sourcing candidates with very niche profiles. This means that there are always new opportunities to learn and grow as we adapt our approaches to our respective markets.

Cons

Nothing. The hours that we work are very long but that is to be expected in this area.

Venturi UK2019-06-26
  6. "Venturi - Great Place to Work!"

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined Venturi because I wanted to join a company with clear career progression, excellent training, commission and rewards and to work alongside a friendly, ambitious team and Venturi didn’t disappoint. We work in a brilliant and supportive working environment and everybody here has the opportunity to make some amazing money, have a rewarding and enjoyable career rather than the standard everyday 9-5. We are all trained and have access to tools which make our service unique and stand out against the rest of the industry. This includes our in house training, which gives us the ability to continuously improve our service. The culture within the team is one of the main points for me. Everybody here is committed, friendly and wants to succeed without having the sly competitive environment that recruitment can be known for. An amazing company if you are wanting to be part of a hard-working family that all want to have fun and make some serious money!

Cons

None that I can think off.

Venturi UK2019-06-10
  7. "Good place to work"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great training and excellent commission structure

Cons

Very long hours - expect to be there on average 12 hours a day

Venturi UK2019-06-12
  8. "Venturi has changed my life!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time for more than a year

Pros

When they say, they will help change your life, they say the truth. If you are ready to put the work in, believe in the process and listen to your managers, there is nothing you cannot reach. This opportunity at Venturi has already changed my life and my career is just about to kick off! I am so proud to be a Venturian and excited about my future within recruitment - I know I am at the best place possible within the industry! Ongoing trainings, brilliant company culture and outstanding rewards- they are taking me to French Riviera this year and I have reached this while being a trainee at the company! Hard work, dedication and willingness to learn pays off at Venturi!

Cons

Venturi is based in Wilmslow- you need to live close by or willing to relocate, otherwise you are taking the chances away from yourself to give your best shot to this opportunity! Recruitment is long hours, but once you become passionate about your job with Venturi, Mondays aren’t bad anymore and staying those extra couple of hours don’t even matter.

Venturi UK2019-04-08
  9. "You Get Out What You Put In."

Current Employee - Consultant in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time for less than a year

Pros

The exposure to senior management is amazing. They are not only friendly and approachable but always willing to lend you a helping hand even if they are busy. The support from the team has been priceless. Whenever I've needed help or I've had a question someone has always been there for me. They set their expectations out very clearly and following them simply requires you to put the hard work in. No one got anywhere in life without putting in hard work. Incredibly good social scene and within that they're always trying to include you in everything, no matter how long you've been here. On this note of training, Venturi are great at making sure you are constantly improving in your knowledge and it is down to you to develop this, as hard as it sometimes is. There's no denying the job is hard but the rewards both internally and externally are worth it. The company has tremendous drive to improve so naturally employees with that same drive succeed.

Cons

There really aren't a lot. It's a hard job, but if you want an easy job the rewards you gain from the easy job will never match the ones you can get if you work hard at Venturi. . So if you want to succeed in any job, the same mentality is needed. You get rewarded in public for the work you put in, in private.

Venturi UK2019-03-15
  10. "Incredible company and amazing people"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Wilmslow, England

I have been working at Venturi UK full-time for less than a year

Pros

Literally the most supportive and motivating company you could possible work for! Not only through your working career but with your personal quality of life also. The whole team and office are like one big family! Think and dream high because the opportunities are endless when working at Venturi, Such a rewarding place to work.

Cons

Some may say the hours are long! However, with putting in the hours and hard work the rewards are endless and career opportunities are incredible.

Venturi UK2019-02-19