Verastar Reviews

Chris Earle
  1. "Verastar"

Former Employee - Sales in Manchester, England

I worked at Verastar full-time

Pros

Environment is amazing so is the team and spirit

Cons

However they focus too much on hitting targets and hitting call time

Verastar2020-04-27

May 4, 2020Human Resources Manager

2. "Proud of our commitment"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Sale, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

In difficult times the commitment Verastar has shown to both our customers and our staff has been amazing. The company has taken steps to move all of us to be able to work at home to ensure that the impact to both our families and our customers is minimal and I am sure this has been no small undertaking. For my colleagues I ask that we give the same commitment and for our customers I want to let you know that we will not leave you on your own

Cons

We may face some challenges over the coming months that make it harder for us but we will be doing our best

Verastar2020-03-23

April 2, 2020Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it is lovely to hear that the steps we have taken as a company to support our colleagues and customers in these unprecedented times are going well. We are doing our best to catch any challenges you may be facing, therefore if you have any concerns please contact the HR department via email. HR@verastar.co.uk We appreciate all of your hard work, keep it up!

"Money hungry"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Verastar full-time

Pros

No weekends, competitive salary, good benefits

Cons

No customer service, cover up many internal errors which customers have to pay for.

Verastar2019-11-26

November 28, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear you found the working hours and benefits beneficial, however are sorry to hear if your feeling toward customer service. We would like to confirm our aim is to always provide the best level of Customer Service. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your service. Kind regards, Verastar

"Wouldn’t Recommend"

2.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Hamilton, Scotland

I worked at Verastar full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people that work within the company.

Cons

The company provides terrible services, with poor staff training which creates numerous issues constantly with customers accounts. The management do not care at all about the staff and just want to meet their targets. No one knows what they are doing which is just creating more issues for the company. They are stuck in the past with their systems and very backwards regarding issues.

Verastar2019-11-03

November 28, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Representative, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Verastar. We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk) We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.

5. "Horrible"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Northenden, England

I worked at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hometime. Weekends. Bank Holidays. Pay day.

Cons

Toxic blame culture. Never seen so many stressed and unhappy people in one place. Treated like a child by managers who can't do the job themselves. No sick pay, no bereavement pay, poor wages . Horrible place.

Verastar2019-11-01

November 28, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Verastar. We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk) Kind regards, Verastar

"."

Current Employee - Diagnostic Advisor

I have been working at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Monday to Friday job working only 1 in 8 Saturdays

Cons

No sick pay, poor pay, not enough staff, no over time pay for working weekend

Verastar2019-10-31

December 20, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for leaving a review, We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

7. "Seems OK"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Wythenshawe, England

I have been working at Verastar full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice people no weekends

Cons

Long hours not great pay

Verastar2019-10-08

October 15, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review It is great to hear you are enjoying your time with Verastar. We appreciate the feedback regarding the working hours - however, we do like to think we offer a good work/life balance as there are no awkward shift patterns and no weekend shifts. Keep up the great work :)

8. "Not the best"

Former Employee - Upstairs in Wythenshawe, England

I worked at Verastar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Improvements to the office made it look nice

Cons

Outdated attitude, agressive management, don't trust the staff

Verastar2019-08-23

August 29, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.

9. "Telesales Hamilton"

Current Employee - Telephone Sales Representative in Hamilton, Scotland

I have been working at Verastar full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good environment, get a lot of support, uncapped commission.

Cons

Holiday allocation, no sick pay.

Verastar2019-08-22

August 23, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for leaving a review We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential. Keep up the great work

10. "Great working environment and experiences"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Hamilton, Scotland

I have been working at Verastar full-time for less than a year

Pros

A brilliant place to work, the people are all great fun and welcoming. The shift patterns are consistent and the hours allow a social life as well. The managers are all really understanding and supportive whilst developing and progressing in the job. The commission is also a great bonus on an already competitive salary.

Cons

It is a somewhat high pressure job as targets are set, however the managers support you as much as possible in hitting the targets

Verastar2019-08-15

March 19, 2020Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are happy that we do give our staff a good work/life balance with the working hours we provide; it's lovely to see that you agree. Keep up the great work

Found 129 reviews