Vintage Cash Cow Reviews

Updated May 30, 2022

Found 32 of over 32 reviews

4.9
Vintage Cash Cow Co-Founder David Weaver (no image)
David Weaver

62 Comments

Tech

287.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Vintage Cash Cow~1368221
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Culture, Great Values

May 30, 2022 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good Leadership - Good Culture - Opportunities for learning - Diversity

Cons

- Benefits could be better (but I know they are working on them)

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good company

May 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gym paid for Free lunch Friendly people

Cons

Nothing to add for cons

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work!

Aug 21, 2020 - Customer Advisor in Leeds, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

free lunches, casual work wear, friendly staff, great bonuses and perks

Cons

I cant think of any

4. 5.0

Great Place To Work!

Aug 9, 2019 - Paid Search Manager in Leeds, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic atmosphere - everyone is very friendly and enjoys being part of the team. There is a real opportunity to learn, grow and expand into different areas. It's an exciting time of growth for the company and this will only continue over the next weeks and months, as we continue to expand into new territories. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend joining this company - come and join the fun!

Cons

I'm honestly struggling to think of any.

5. 5.0

Amazing place to work

Aug 5, 2019 - Online Communications in Leeds, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a very social company to work for, rewarding working together and forming a cohesive company that wants to grow in all aspects! Management is very involved but doesn't micromanage and listens to feedback and advise from employees. Also the free lunch everyday is a big bonus and helps to form bonds with colleagues you don't work with directly.

Cons

No cons at this time honestly

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great flexibility and working atmosphere

Aug 5, 2019 - CRM Manager in Leeds, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Really friendly inviting team - Exciting growth with great opportunity to be involved - Excellent employee perks - Flexible working - Free lunch! - A great modern/tech-forward way of doing things

Cons

None so far, all has been great

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great company to work for!

Aug 5, 2019 - Sales Trading Manager in Leeds, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Job satisfaction when speaking with lovely customers Free lunch everyday & Dominos or KFC on a Friday Free car parking

Cons

Speaking to rude costumers Customers being dissatisfied with the service

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Thriving business with a terrific atmosphere

Aug 5, 2019 - Social Media Content Specialist in Leeds, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great group of people and a warm, friendly atmosphere in every department. A business that's very much going places and on the rise. Real sense of autonomy and creative freedom in my role to try ideas out and experiment to see what works and what doesn't. Free parking as near to central Leeds as you can get. Free lunch every day (there is such a thing after all).

Cons

None at all so far.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love working at Vintage Cash Cow

Aug 5, 2019 - Graphic Designer in Leeds, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great staff, lots of ongoing projects to keep you busy. Ambitious, hard working team. Everyone is friendly and gets along well. Good work/social ethos. Management try hard to look after the staff.

Cons

No negatives from me. VCC are taking over the world!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

It's one happy team, no 'Us & Them'! Really chuffed to be a part of this fun, exciting business that's going places!

Aug 5, 2019 - Charity Partnership Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, great team morale, lovely people. The company is going places! Very fair and very positive senior managers. Rewarding role.

Cons

No cons apart from I miss the FREE lunch in Leeds as I cover South UK! Lol.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Reviews

Vintage Cash Cow Reviews FAQs

Vintage Cash Cow has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Vintage Cash Cow to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Vintage Cash Cow employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Vintage Cash Cow. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Vintage Cash Cow employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Vintage Cash Cow 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Vintage Cash Cow to be culture, career development, management and the cons to be work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with Vintage Cash Cow Job Seekers