WIKA Instrument Reviews
53% would recommend to a friend
(165 total reviews)
76% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are good... and the camaraderie among the workers is usually good too." (in 15 reviews)
- "Good people, quality innovative products" (in 10 reviews)
- "Work life balance, learning environment, good RnD" (in 7 reviews)
- "Good pay.....fast pace environment......steady work" (in 5 reviews)
- "colleagues are friendly" (in 5 reviews)
- "bad management ." (in 14 reviews)
- "Upper management is not inclined to ask line operators for their good ideas to improve production/quality, even though the employee may have a much better idea for how to improve quality/productivity. Upper management runs things like a drill sergeant and employees are no better than a piece of machinery to them." (in 5 reviews)
- "Low salary, Management of the company should be improved." (in 5 reviews)
- "Limited growth opportunities beyond middle management, hard to make changes and improvement projects beyond due to running extremely lean" (in 3 reviews)
- "Inadequate training for new employees." (in 3 reviews)
Found 165 of over 189 reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.011 Jun 2019Sales Area Manager SeniorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsRedhill, South West England, England
Good salary, above the industry norm. Good management structure.
A CRM system to die with, rather than to die for. Authoritarian Senior Management
- 3.029 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Good company to work for. Great people who are passionate about the business
Opportunitites to advance career and earn promotional opportunitites.
- 5.022 Nov 2023Saw OperatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPasadena, TX
Great company culture. Very understanding of individual needs Monday through Friday
Can be hard to stay physically clean.
- 1.024 Oct 2023EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearShah Alam
A group of friendly colleagues
Room of improvement for the leaders on their leadership and professionalism on handing operations work and subordinates.
- 3.014 Apr 2023Welder 2Former EmployeePasadena, TX
PTO/benefits savings and company holidays
trying for years to move up and was never given an opportunity as well as we were never given any heads up when it came to working late. would be 30 mins till quitting time and we would get TOLD to stay late with no option.
WIKA Instrument Reviews FAQs
WIKA Instrument has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 189 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at WIKA Instrument to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.
53% of WIKA Instrument employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WIKA Instrument 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.