WIKA Instrument Employee Reviews about "good benefits"

Updated Jul 22, 2020

Found 6 of over 125 reviews

3.5
WIKA Instrument President Todd Gardner (no image)
Todd Gardner
Pros
  • "Supportive team, great managers,multiculturalism, Good benefits(in 6 reviews)

• "Work/life balance is awesome and managers really understand that you have a life outside work and will work with you to accommodate that(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Bullying, horrible upper management that do not listen and expect you to work on average 50-60 hours(in 11 reviews)

• "old boys club(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "good benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

International company

Jul 22, 2020 - Inside Sales in Oakville, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive team, great managers,multiculturalism, Good benefits. Flixability

Cons

Complicated system, poor data Collection, miss communication between colleagues.

2. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Management cares only about them selfs

Nov 2, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty good benefits, good PTO

Cons

Low pay. Honest, hard work doesn't count much. Management likes runthless people who would sell theire own grandma just to kiss up to them. Only those people can move up in a position regardless of how clueless they are about the job they're doing.

WIKA Instrument Response

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for your review. The senior management team at WIKA USA review these postings and try to work to address the issues that are presented. For that reason, we appreciate you bringing forward your concerns. Integrity, customer service and excellence are the platform on which our "WIKA Core Values" are built, and we will use your review to help us seek out areas where these values are not being demonstrated. Thank you again for your review.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee

Maintenance

May 26, 2015 - Maintenance in Lawrenceville, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, good pay. Good team spirit in some departments.

Cons

Over the years, lost sight of employees as people.

4. 1.0

Not Good

May 24, 2015 - Employee in Lawrenceville, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- big company that looks good on a resume - some supervisors are good to work for... Some not. Just depends on which department you work in and also on the manager of that department -benefits are just O.K. We used to have really good benefits but this years benefits are pretty lousy as far as health insurance goes. Used to be better in previous years. -it's a clean environment

Cons

- certain supervisors and managers have no business being supervisors and managers. They are expert micromanagers. Really good at it. -the Wika way is to constantly change things. They are never satisfied. If tac time is 60 seconds they won't be satisfied. No... It needs to be faster and if it was faster, it would need to be faster. You can't win. - company has enforced so many new "rules" about overtime on us there is no overtime because the business is off so badly and on top of that they have made themselves an opportunity to fire us if we work 1 minute of overtime. -it's obvious that things are not good on the home front -if you are thinking about moving up the ladder forget it. You have to be German to have any upper level position minus our HR department - HR is trying to improve company morale and reduce turnover. The #1 thing that causes bad morale and frequent turnover in a compost is micromanaging. But HR is too scared of the German managers they won't address it for fear they will end up on the bad list. -good people seem to be leaving or being "let go" every two weeks or so... What does that say? It's a great company right? LOL... It's a joke.

5 people found this review helpful

WIKA Instrument Response

Senior Learning & Employee Relations Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We value each one of our employees and are constantly working to improve the experience you have at WIKA Instrument. We are a culture of continuous improvement and that doesn't just apply to manufacturing, it applies to how we manage our people as well, so we appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to grow and improve. Please feel free to reach out to us at training@wika.com so that we can help address some of the challenges you are having, we're here to help!

5. 3.0
      Current Employee

too much favortism among mangement

Apr 29, 2011 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

they have good benefits and if your are friends with managment you move up otherwise not

Cons

too much favortism and too much work not enough people

6. 4.0
      Current Employee

good overall company to work for if you are satisfied with repitition

Apr 16, 2009 -  in Lawrenceville, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, Clean and temperature controlled

Cons

Lower then average pay scale, recognition is not often given

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews