WeddingWire Senior Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

WeddingWire Senior Account Executive Reviews

Updated 12 Feb 2018

5.0
WeddingWire CEO Timothy Chi (no image)
Timothy Chi
  1. "Truly wonderful place to work"

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

WeddingWire is a wonderful place to work. The people are amazing - some of the brightest and hardest working people I've met, our product is truly the best in the industry and our Executive team is super transparent and down to earth. The culture is great - we have so many perks (unlimited PTO, catered breakfast, free lunches, team and company-wide events.) I'm grateful every day to be here!

Cons

Sales is not for everyone - and if you aren't willing to work hard and have tough skin, sales is probably not the best fit for you. WeddingWire's biggest problem is that it is so easy to fall in love with the culture and the people, but not everyone is able to put in the work needed every day. We've had some turnover and I think people that ended up not being a good fit for the sales team took it a lot harder than they would at a less amazing company/ work atmosphere.

WeddingWire2018-02-12

WeddingWire Response

February 15, 2018Senior Director, Sales

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this candid feedback with us! We appreciate you giving us the thumbs up on our product, transparent Executive team, and award-winning company culture. You are right, sales isn’t for everyone, but hard work goes a long way and can mean big success. We are lucky to have top talent - including you! Thanks for being a part of the team and for helping us to be the best tech company in DC!

"Senior Account Executive"

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Unlimited pto. Great people. Overall this is a great company and a lot of fun.

Cons

Base salary and commission needs improvements. As a sales rep you want to continue to make more money and at a certain point you do feel capped out at WeddingWire.

WeddingWire2016-02-19

"Love it."

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Washington, DC

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very relaxed, fun culture and office environment. Always room for growth. They keep employees happy!

Cons

Fast growing environment, so you have to be ready to adapt to the changes in the organization quickly.

WeddingWire2015-07-13
  4. "Fast paced, upbeat, and thriving! WeddingWire is the HOTTEST tech company to work for in the DC metro area."

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The corporate culture is unlike any other company; work hard/play hard mentality is highly encouraged by the executive team. Each employee feels incredibly valued and at the end of the day, there is a mutual understanding that everyone is working together toward one common goal. Fabulous perks: unlimited vacation days, health benefits, travel stipend, bonus incentives/all-inclusive vacations (for sales team), happy hours, company parties, fun and casual work environment.

Cons

Since the company is growing and changing at such an incredibly rapid pace, sometimes it can be a challenge to keep up with the ever changing rules & regulations and new releases of website tools & features.

WeddingWire2013-04-04

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews