West Coast Dental Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 226 reviews

4.4
Farhad Manavi
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons, but always continue to improve(in 11 reviews)

• "Computer System challenges at times(in 9 reviews)

1. "Good Company But Be Careful"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros

Overall, the company is a standard corporate dental business. I would be cautious about all the recent positive reviews since they are running a campaign to boost their Glassdoor review. There hasn't been much change in the company but our rating has increased by an entire star. There are some good things about the company. The new COO is a great leader and has been making positive changes. Also, the middle managers...

Cons

The CEO is a joke. He picks his favorites and ignores the rest of us. The senior partners have their hands in everything, and it can be annoying. They run the company like a small practice. There's only one week of paid vacation.

Advice to Management

You are a growing company, trust your team to do the work. Give better benefits. Upgrade your IT system. Call out bad leaders and reward employees on merits not favorites

West Coast Dental2019-05-08
  2. "Fun Department"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Artesia, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere. There is always games and potlucks. They celebrate our birthdays and anniversaries. We now have employee of the month, that motivates us to try harder. Management is flexible with schedules and shift trades. The team has a family environment. There is a lot of bonuses if you are one of the top agents which is a huge plus!!!

Cons

Sometimes there's a lot of calls I feel we need more people.

Advice to Management

There is too many rules for all the different offices.

West Coast Dental2019-04-12

April 12, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to know you are enjoying your experience here.

3. "Call center employee"

Current Employee - Appointment Setter in Artesia, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at the call center, there’s a culture of camaraderie and it’s so easy to fit in because everyone is so nice and easy to get along with. When I first started working here I was afraid to make mistakes but I quickly learned that everyone is so helpful and management is very forgiving. If you come to work with an attitude to learn and grow you can easily move up since this company has so much room for growth and...

Cons

There is so much to learn especially if you don’t have a dental background but you honestly learn so much as you go and because everyone here is so supportive of each other you can easily make it.

Advice to Management

None at this time

West Coast Dental2019-04-12

April 19, 2019Social Media Coordinator

"Great coworkers!!"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Artesia, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great coworkers !!! They allow you to switch days with coworkers if possible Sometimes manager is in a good mood

Cons

Micromanagement to the fullest You can do a million things right but if you do one thing wrong they make you feel like you're not good enough Bombarded all day with emails of what you do wrong They make the call center feel responsible if new patient flow into offices is low and change commission structure to try to increase appointments Also have been asked in past to try to go the restroom during breaks.

Advice to Management

The call center has great potential with the right training and guidance. They are humans and not machines . The call center needs to be appreciated and not "have all eyes" on them bc they have no direction.

West Coast Dental2019-04-11

April 11, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We want you to know that your review has been received. Also, that your feedback provides great value to the company.

5. "Great company to work for."

Current Employee - Corporate Office in Artesia, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great career opportunities within the same company. Great leadership. Great health/vision/dental coverage.

Cons

Vacation benefits need to be improved

Advice to Management

Please look into the vacation benefits

West Coast Dental2019-04-03

April 5, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Although anonymous, we want to thank you for being an asset to the company and to know that your feedback is important. We want our employees to know that their priorities are our priorities

6. "Love it !!!!"

Current Employee - Treatment Coordinator

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We have multiple locations just for adults and ones specializing just for children . And currently expanding !

Cons

None at this time

West Coast Dental2019-04-14

"Great Company!!!!!!!"

Current Employee - Support in Artesia, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Company to work for! Great work life balance, they always look to try to place you in a location close to your home. The bosses are very nice and approachable about anything. The other morale within the office is great and everyone is so easy to get along work with. Great medical, dental and vision options available.

Cons

better vacation benefit and pay compensation for work provided and acquired.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and the wonderful morale within the company.

West Coast Dental2019-04-03

"Biller"

Current Employee - Insurance Biller in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Competitive pay, great benefits. Cares and acknowledges their employees.

Cons

Office hours. Travel between sister offices if needed (very seldom)

Advice to Management

Lucy Gonzalez is a phenomenal regional manager. Always available to listen and/or reach out to any concerns. I truly enjoy being employed with West Coast Dental.

West Coast Dental2019-03-20

April 5, 2019Social Media Coordinator

9. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Managing Dentist Pomona in Pomona, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Getting to work with knowledgeable staff. In the company there is an immense support from the upper management team. I have worked closely with Lucy Gonzales (regional manager). She has been for me at all times and guided me to become a better managing dentist. Doctor Sareh (clinical director) she is always there to make sure you have everything needed to achieve your personal clinical goals. Dr. Sohrab (CEO). The most...

Cons

None that I can remember.

West Coast Dental2019-03-22

10. "Appointment Coordinator"

Current Employee - Appointment Coordinator in Riverside, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental

Pros

I have been with West Coast Dental in Riverside for approximately 5 months and I can honestly say say this is the absolute best environment I've ever worked in. The staff here are all wonderful and helpful! I came in not knowing much about the dental world and they were all so patient with me and taught me so much. We have a wonderful office manager, Aide, who goes above and beyond to make sure our office is a pleasure...

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome work!!

West Coast Dental2019-03-22