White Clarke Group Analyst Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2022

Found 29 of over 133 reviews

4.8
White Clarke Group Group CEO Brendan Gleeson (no image)
Brendan Gleeson

61 Comments

Tech

282.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=White Clarke Group~37495
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good company

Apr 13, 2021 - Business Analyst in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people, decent working environment

Cons

Can't think of any at present

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your review, we are delighted that you are happy working at WCG.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Unsupportive Management & HR

Jul 25, 2022 - Business Analyst in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary and work-life balance.

Cons

No management support and very little opportunity for career progression. Your manager doesn't have your back. No knowledge transfer, onboarding process could be much better. Employees don't stay long.

3. 1.0
    Former Intern, more than 1 year

No support, too much favouritism

Jul 12, 2022 - Business Analyst in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary and good location.

Cons

No support from line managers and too much favouritism; no training and career progression.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Senior Developer

Jan 24, 2022 - Senior Business Analyst in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team but no one stays long.

Cons

Little opportunity for progression. No career path. High turnover of staff

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

Apr 6, 2021 - Test Analyst in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team spirit and helpful

Cons

There is nothing to mention.

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your feedback, we pride ourselves in having great people across the business and team work is paramount to our success.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great training - Hands on work - Good opportunities - Flexible working

Feb 10, 2021 - Business Analyst in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic training. Company provides time to get into the role and bring in external training. Hands on work - the BA role is very encompassing of the SDLC and is great exposure for an end-to-end delivery from Requirements Engineering through to Delivery. Great opportunities - opportunity to meet clients at client site, within the UK or even abroad within Europe. Flexible working - company is open to working from home and have VPN set up to do this.

Cons

HR team didn't come across well. Upper management seems like a closed circle.

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 3.0
    Former Employee

Nice people

Jan 26, 2021 - Senior Business Analyst in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice and friendly people working here.

Cons

Unfortunately, not very well organised

2 people found this review helpful

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your comments. We are currently implementing further processes to drive the business forwards and ensure our operations run smoothly.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee

Business Analyst

Oct 21, 2020 - Business Analyst in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Travel opportunities Experience to work on large scale projects

Cons

Questionable senior management Challenges with transitioning to becoming a proper software house

1 person found this review helpful

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your feedback, we are consistently reviewing our management training to support our senior managers in ever changing times, thank you for your feedback.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Engaging work and great culture

Jul 23, 2019 - Business Analyst in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at White Clarke is great. Compartmentalized which helps avoid internal scope creep and they are very good at dealing with client scope creep. The on boarding process for non juniors was very thorough. There are regular office events. IT department is very helpful and quick. Technology is very up to date. Travel opportunities and it doesn't feel like you are burning bridges if you say no. Everybody at the office seems very happy with their day to day. Many prospects and projects you can jump in if you have the bandwidth. Flexible hours. Great work life balance. Senior management is very communicative.

Cons

1st time juniors seem to struggle, they don't know how good they have it here and it creates a weird atmosphere when they leave. No cantine on site at the Milton Keynes office. Will update if needed.

1 person found this review helpful

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your feedback, we are in the process of redesigning our on-boarding process for junior employees to allow them further opportunities across the business, keep an eye out for internal communications of how you can be involved in this.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to work

Jul 15, 2019 - Senior Business Analyst in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A friendly company providing a world class solution for asset financing & leasing

Cons

None that I know of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Reviews