Find jobs for Test Analyst

White Clarke Group Test Analyst Reviews

Updated Jun 18, 2022

Found 7 of over 133 reviews

5.0
White Clarke Group Group CEO Brendan Gleeson (no image)
Brendan Gleeson
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

61 Comments

Tech

282.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=White Clarke Group~37495
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

Apr 6, 2021 - Test Analyst in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team spirit and helpful

Cons

There is nothing to mention.

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your feedback, we pride ourselves in having great people across the business and team work is paramount to our success.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great friendly family oriented company

Sep 10, 2019 - Test Lead in Milton Keynes, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone that I work with go above and beyond their roles to ensure the quality of the software is improved with each release. Everyone is friendly and will always offer assistance to new starters so that they can pick up the software well, and new employees are given a great deal of support as they learn more and more. Great communication between teams, so that items are not missed between integrations. There are some fantastic events put on by the company that involve not only the actual staff, but their families too (Summer BBQ at Woburn safari park, or playing crazy golf). There is an active Social committee that are always looking for events to organise, along with fizz Friday on the last Friday of the month, fancy dress events, and great company Christmas parties. The company provides a good opportunity to progress your job role, and due to the openness of the SMT are always looking for ideas and suggestions on how the company can improve.

Cons

The bonus scheme, whilst excellent to those that were fortunate to receive it, has caused bad feelings from some that didn't get it, which I felt was unfair to people that do a lot of work at WCG for other people who then feel let down.

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your feedback. Quality of our software is what drives us in everything we deliver for our clients so it is great to hear this feedback. We review the bonus process annually and are committed to ensure we are rewarding all employees in a fair and consistent manner, we will continue to monitor and review this process so thank you for your feedback.

3. 4.0

Great place to work

Jun 18, 2022 - Test Analyst in Mysore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Environment Friendly Great place to work

Cons

Would be good if provided more career opportunities by adapting latest technologies

4. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

Great company to work for

Oct 6, 2021 - Test Manager in Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul
    Business Outlook

Pros

International company with several good opportunities world wide. Offers a healthy work environment

Cons

Works with some legacy technologies and have little innovation.

5. 4.0

Good work environment

Dec 21, 2020 - Test Analyst in Mysore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly work environments, on-site opportunities, flexibility in working hours

Cons

Employee benefits will be less compared to other companies (Mysore) For example: 1.shift allowances, production on-call support very less(only 300Rs 😂 but in UK its good 100£) 2. You won’t get any help from the company to set up work station at home in this COVID situation. (Not even at least office chair) 3. Variable pay considered as a bonus🥱

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your feedback, we are working hard to support all of our colleagues around the world especially in these unprecedented times so any feedback on how we can improve this will help us improve. If you need support with equipment for your home office then please get in touch with your local HR, they will assist you with this. We review benefits on an annual basis and your feedback will be taken into consideration, thank you again for your feedback we appreciate it.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

It was the best job I ever had.

Jul 7, 2020 - Software Test Engineer in Mysore
    Business Outlook

Pros

To mention a few Pros about working in White Clarke Group are Work environment was awesome, Great Boss, Helpful co-workers, flexible timings and options for work from home. I felt grateful to work there.

Cons

I can't think of any cons about WCG.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to start a career for freshers

Jul 23, 2019 - Junior Test Engineer in Mysore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly working environment, and flexible timing

Cons

There are no such cons as noticed till now

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your comments, we are currently reviewing our benefits so keep an eye out for future initiatives

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews