White Clarke Group Employee Reviews about "wcg"

Updated Nov 25, 2020

Found 6 of over 131 reviews

4.2
White Clarke Group Group CEO Brendan Gleeson (no image)
Brendan Gleeson
Pros
  • "Work Life Balance is utmost priority for the company(in 16 reviews)

• "Offers a healthy work environment(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Lack of transparency from senior management and internal politics(in 7 reviews)

• "I can't think of any cons about WCG(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

237.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=White Clarke Group~37495
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "wcg"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

New starter and induction

Nov 2, 2019 - Project Manager in Milton Keynes, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people, easily approachable senior management. Everyone willing to help with knowledge transfer and coaching. Nice building to work in every day

Cons

A lot to learn quickly. Don’t know what I don’t know but that’s not specific to WCG it’s the case with all new roles. A few negative people but not many, again you find that everywhere

1 person found this review helpful

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your comments, we take great pride in our office environment, we like to offer big open spaces to work in and the flexibility our great office space gives us. We strive to ensure our roots are firmly demonstrated through our values and we maintain the family feel we were established with.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great friendly family oriented company

Sep 10, 2019 - Test Lead in Milton Keynes, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone that I work with go above and beyond their roles to ensure the quality of the software is improved with each release. Everyone is friendly and will always offer assistance to new starters so that they can pick up the software well, and new employees are given a great deal of support as they learn more and more. Great communication between teams, so that items are not missed between integrations. There are some fantastic events put on by the company that involve not only the actual staff, but their families too (Summer BBQ at Woburn safari park, or playing crazy golf). There is an active Social committee that are always looking for events to organise, along with fizz Friday on the last Friday of the month, fancy dress events, and great company Christmas parties. The company provides a good opportunity to progress your job role, and due to the openness of the SMT are always looking for ideas and suggestions on how the company can improve.

Cons

The bonus scheme, whilst excellent to those that were fortunate to receive it, has caused bad feelings from some that didn't get it, which I felt was unfair to people that do a lot of work at WCG for other people who then feel let down.

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your feedback. Quality of our software is what drives us in everything we deliver for our clients so it is great to hear this feedback. We review the bonus process annually and are committed to ensure we are rewarding all employees in a fair and consistent manner, we will continue to monitor and review this process so thank you for your feedback.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pros of WCG

Sep 2, 2019 - IT Operations in Milton Keynes, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Kind people Good work environment Different events Arrange of new technology Travel Helpful team

Cons

No cons when working at WCG.

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your feedback, its great to hear feedback from our employees

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Oct 29, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people in the business are very passionate about their work and go out of their way to help you in any way they can. And people are being recognised for their efforts and there are many ways to develop your career and travel to the other offices around the world. The flexible working hours are also great, and the private medical insurance is a bonus. The board of management is very approachable and you can talk to them any time and discuss with them issues and bounce ideas. The company cares about work life balance and often hosts events where families are invited. There is also a social calendar and clubs for all sorts of interests and hobbies, i.e., book club, film club, cricket, etc and a fizz Friday every month.

Cons

Although WCG is a company that offers a competitive salary, the benefits could improve.

White Clarke Group Response

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are always working to ensure our employees have access to great benefits and will continue to work on this, keep an eye out for future benefits.

5. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Average company

Nov 25, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Mysore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Less work pressure, work culture and traditional activities, onsite opportunities,

Cons

No policies and procedures followed by the management it self. Castism, family members and their friends get first preference. These issues basically in Mysore location. Other locations of WCG is far better.

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

It was the best job I ever had.

Jul 7, 2020 - Software Test Engineer in Mysore
      Business Outlook

Pros

To mention a few Pros about working in White Clarke Group are Work environment was awesome, Great Boss, Helpful co-workers, flexible timings and options for work from home. I felt grateful to work there.

Cons

I can't think of any cons about WCG.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews