White Recruitment Reviews

Updated 8 Sep 2020

4.2
White Recruitment Director Jamie Wilson (no image)
Jamie Wilson
  1. COVID-19

"A Family Business"

I worked at White Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice Office Layout Friendly Team Members Approachable Directors Office Dog Tea/Coffee and Lunch Team Days Out If its broke it gets fixed Flexible Working Hours Lots of Training (maybe a bit too much at times)

Cons

It takes a while to get settled in as there is so much to learn and lots of new faces

Director

Thank you for taking the time to write White Recruitment a review, your feedback is valued and appreciated. We wish you all the best in your new role.

2. "Great company to work for"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at White Recruitment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible working hours, good work / life balance, good management, formal training

Cons

IT support quite slow, no longer get free lunch

Director

Thank you for taking the time to write White Recruitment a review, your feedback is valued and appreciated. We are so pleased you are enjoying your role with White Recruitment, as soon as business is back to 'normal' (due to the pandemic) we do aim to introduce free lunches again. Keep up the great work and thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

"Horrendous place to work"

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at White Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Work do's were good fun

Cons

- Turn over is horrendous - Very little to no training provided - Payless than any other recruitment company in the area - Treat staff unethically - Management made personal insults to individuals appearances - Free lunch is a guise to stop you leaving your desk at lunch - Told you are not committed enough if you only work your set hours - Pay rises are abysmal - Quarterly incentives are only offer to three to four members of staff - No real progression available - Give incentives to staff to write good reviews - Horrendous reputation

Director

Thank you for taking the time to write White Recruitment a review, your feedback is valued and appreciated. You've raised some very questionable concerns which we wish were brought to our attention while you worked it us. We wish you all the best in your new role.

"Don't work here"

2.0
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at White Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Don't work here. Dream bigger, you deserve more.

Cons

The training is poor. FACT Managers over inflated egos about thier ability. FACT Owners are and managers are bullies, and bi polar.

Director

5. "Best recruitment company in Portsmouth"

5.0
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I worked at White Recruitment full-time

Pros

Great training - both directors get stuck in and provide weekly training and coaching My manager was brilliant at not only helping me achieve my weekly goals but also helped me earn more money by giving me areas to improve on. Great team environment the people there are always wanting to help.

Cons

Like with any sales/ recruitment role you work extra hours to stay ahead of the game. Recruitment can be a long game and takes time to build your desk

Director

Thank you for taking the time to write White Recruitment a review, your feedback is valued and appreciated. We particularly appreciate that even as an ex-employee you have taken the time to leave us positive feedback, which is not usually the case. We wish you all the best in your new role.

6. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at White Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly atmosphere Nice environment Free lunch Disco the office dog!!

Cons

Air con doesn't work - too hot or too cold!

Continue reading
  7. "White Recruitment is the place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at White Recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There's a huge range of benefits from working at WR HQ, I will share some below but believe me, the list goes on! - Beer Fridge Fridays! - Team atmosphere - Commission - Christmas Do's - Pool Table / Table Tennis / Chill out area for breaks - Strictly a Mon- Fri job - Flexible Fridays (if you earn it) - Support from Management - Progression Opportunities - Office Happiness Manager (Disco)! They take your well-being seriously and offer you the chance to earn Wolf of Wall Street money!

Cons

Starting Holiday Allowance could be better, but you do accrue an extra day for each year you're here.

8. "Class"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruiter in Gosport, England

I have been working at White Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Not micro managed, good group of people, good incentives, tasty commission, all training is provided, if you need help there's always someone there, outstanding facilities.

Cons

Commute is long so flexible working would be a bonus, however this is more of an issue for me, not the company.

9. "Extremely Welcoming"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruiter in Southsea, England

I have been working at White Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pool table,Free lunch, open plan office. friendly team-It is my first time in this type of job role and struggled with confidence in the first couple of weeks and they really went out of their way to make sure I felt comfortable. .

Cons

I am yet to identify any cons.

Continue reading
  10. "There IS such thing as a free lunch (at WR)"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at White Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere and training structure. The managers have created a great working environment for all and really look after their employees

Cons

There's a greggs opposite and its hard to stay away

Found 30 reviews