Wiggle Software Developer Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Nice place to work"

Current Employee - Software Developer
    Current Employee - Software Developer

Pros

Nice people and management, recommend

Cons

Technical issues, not enough benefits

"Fast-paced, constantly evolving. Always interesting."

Current Employee - Software Developer in Portsmouth, South East England, England

I have been working at Wiggle full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great staff, friendly and supportive.
    - New Management is eager for change for the better and improvement.
    - Flexitime great for family life.
    - Lots of developer knowledge on a diverse range of skills to be learnt.

Cons

- Career progression is not clear, but is improving month by month.
    - Rapid growth, means lots of change. Some decisions made quickly to accommodate.

Advice to Management

Continue to improve investing in the staff you have. Look after them. It will pay in the long run.

Wiggle Response

2 Feb 2016 – HR Business Partner

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying working with us at Wiggle.

You are correct - we are currently going through big changes and have grown rapidly in a... More

"Nothing really bad and a couple of nice perks"

I have been working at Wiggle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1) Line management trust people, (2) the company has a *real* 10% program for developers, (3) lots of opportunity to improve software, tools and processes, (4) allowed to try new technology, tools and frameworks, (5) the team is really friendly and sociable! (6) staff discount is great!

Cons

1) Salary isn't great for the kind of people they expect (I only took the job cos it was so close, but really glad I did for other reasons now), (2) some people are expected to work way over there hours, (3) standard working hours are 40 a week - longest I saw when I was looking for a job

Advice to Management

Give the people under you more support, stop expecting people to work overtime for no pay when the pays already not great, and if you really want to keep the good people - act like it!