Wiley Edge Reviews

Updated Aug 9, 2022

Found 210 of over 452 reviews

3.6
Wiley Edge President Todd Zipper (no image)
Todd Zipper
Pros
  • "Mthree has been a great company to work for(in 46 reviews)

• "paid training before interviewing with companies(in 36 reviews)

• Cons
  • "didn't experience any cons at mthree(in 29 reviews)

• "Lot of Patience is required to get through the Alumni programme (worth it though)(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

285.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Wiley Edge~1390050
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great way to break into the finance industry

Mar 23, 2022 - Production Support Analyst in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Training is well structured and equips you with the knowledge you need to work within the financial sector.

Cons

Had to wait nearly 3 months to start placement.

1 person found this review helpful

Wiley Edge Response

Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking time to write a review, really pleased you enjoyed the training and it equipped you to start your placement. Roles are not guaranteed but of course, it is a key focus of the program. We work hard to match the pathways and trainees with a pipeline of client opportunities as best possible but there can be a delay between training and starting placement. It is important that we find you the right role, location, and client. Any other feedback please do get in contact directly, Kind Regards, Kat Snodgrass Director - Global Talent Pool Katherine.snodgrass@mthree.com

2. 3.0

Satisfactory

Jul 27, 2022 - Business Analyst in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good job placement learning valuable experience

Cons

Poor administration from the company

3. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Do not WASTE your time

Jun 30, 2022 - Banking in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

You realise doing nothing is better than doing some jobs

Cons

Had to wait nearly 6 months to start placement Very low starting salary Not organised at all There are no benefits whatsoever No adjustment for people with disability or SpLDs

2 people found this review helpful

Wiley Edge Response

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We take all feedback given to Wiley Edge very seriously and I have passed this onto internal management for reviewing. A response will be provided shortly. If you have any further comments you wish to share, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the email below. Jess Young - Lead Engagement Manager EMEA - jess.young@wileyedge.com

4. 4.0

Highly recommended

May 24, 2022 - Software Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Refer you to some great company. Staff have a good attitude Have a preparation session before the interview

Cons

Mainly focus on the IT industry

Global Director of Engagement

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very proud of the prestigious clients that we serve as well the incredible colleagues we place at our clients.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee

No day is the same

May 17, 2022 - Partnership Specialist in South Shields, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote working available. Smaller company, less barriers.

Cons

Remote working, closest office is London,

6. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

good before wiley

May 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Used to be a successful little company that was a fun place to work

Cons

Wiley sucks (They acquired mthree in 2020) The Software Guild (another Wiley acquisition) sucks even harder. They are in charge of training despite being very bad at it.

Continue reading
      2 people found this review helpful
    7. 3.0

Typical consulting company

Apr 20, 2022 - Software Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not locked into contract Pay rise every 6 months

Cons

Low starting salary 6 weeks notice period Very general training Not very organised Benefits aren't great

1 person found this review helpful

Wiley Edge Response

Good Afternoon. Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are fully transparent with our salaries so you would have been made aware of these throughout the application process and you should really start to see the competitive nature of the salaries once the six-monthly increases are actioned. The training has been developed with our clients to bridge the gap between the skills you have developed at University and what you need for your placement. We are unable to make training too specific as each opportunity is different but the training will set you up to succeed. The training doesn't stop there, if you need something more specific contact your Engagement Manager throughout your placement and they can arrange it for you. Our Benefits scan across healthcare, gym membership, a competitive pension, and lots more, if you want further information on the benefits package to make sure you are signed up then please do get in contact with me directly. Kind Regards, Kat Snodgrass katherine.snodgrass@mthree.com Director - Global Talent Pool

8. 5.0

Grateful to their service

Mar 18, 2022 - Junior Java Developer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The training provided was free (this type of boot-camps can be quite expensive); in addition, I was the one to be paid to attend it! The company really tries to place their alumni with their clients. For me, it took a bit after finishing the boot-camp but eventually I got my placement ... and a good one, worth the waiting!

Cons

not one really worthy of mentioning

Wiley Edge Response

Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Any other feedback please always feel free to contact me directly. Kind Regards, Kat Snodgrass Director - Global Talent Pool Katherine.snodgrass@mthree.com

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great work life balance

Mar 8, 2022 - Head Office Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible with work from home. Zero micromanagement. Nice colleagues. Access to educational material from Wiley. Nice work parties when they do happen due to covid. Employees are listened and managers respect them.

Cons

Lack of critical process and structure that should be in place to make everyones life easy. More staff needed. Benefits could be better

Continue reading
    10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to start your career

Feb 19, 2022 - Developer in Camberley, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Initial Training provided Friendly environment Cv and interview preparation Good social environment and events

Cons

No bonus offered Less holidays tha normal offered.

Wiley Edge Response

Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I will take on-board your feedback, we do have six month salary increases in place! Kind Regards, Kat Snodgrass Director - Global Talent Pool katherine.snodgrass@mthree.com

Viewing 1 - 10 of 210 Reviews

Wiley Edge Reviews FAQs

Wiley Edge has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 452 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Wiley Edge to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Wiley Edge employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Wiley Edge. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

63% of Wiley Edge employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wiley Edge 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Wiley Edge to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be MISSING VALUE.

Popular Careers with Wiley Edge Job Seekers