Found 84 of over 267 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bad management everybody is lost" (in 6 reviews)
- "Leadership is disjointed and direction not clear." (in 6 reviews)
- "Structure is relatively flat, hence limited career progression" (in 4 reviews)
- "bonus and increment almost non" (in 3 reviews)
- "Huge lack of alignment with the acting CEO and marketing management team, possibly too many 'yes' people in posts which means chaos has trickled downwards." (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 1.016 Mar 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great brands and some really passionate people who are working very very hard to live the values and legacy
Unfortunately this company just looks good on the surface and scratch it and you find at the main site in Scotland terrible behaviour, culture and politics!! Most of the good people who are not tied to final salary pensions are looking to leave!!4
- 4.09 Jun 2014Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
Very entrepreneurial and little politics. They're still growing, so they're hiring and expanding the company -- room to grow. Coworkers genuinely care about you (both professionally and personally) and aren't fake/trying to get ahead. If you do well and try hard, it will show. The most amazing collection of spirits you'll find; people are very passionate about where they work.
Smallish company, sometimes you don't have all the resources you'd like and need to roll up your sleeves and pitch in. Line between work and personal is blurred and it's unofficially expected to be on call all the time. I've been told the pay/benefits aren't in line with the competition but they've worked on that since.1
- 3.08 Jun 2021ManagerCurrent EmployeeRichmond, London, England
Family owned business with great brands and great people Great location with outstanding office
Very flat structure with no opportunity to grow within the company unless you worked in domestic. No respect for international experience and people with languages skills Poor leadership at times Terrible HR team5
- 5.030 Sept 2022AdministratorCurrent Employee
Excellent opportunities to show my expertise of the role having trained 9 people on how to complete the tasks. Acted as first point of contact for adhoc projects and ongoing between other Supply Chain departments.
Not given the opportunity to develop a team environment as one co-work progressively become arduous towards others. This may have been removed if the company stopped taking on team members via agencies for long-term; would be beneficial if they were taken on as employees on FTC.
- 4.022 Aug 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Great team of people and incredible brands. People genuinely support each other and there is a continuous effort to improve on all fronts as the company grows. A hard working, fun culture. With a 'let's get things done together' mentality in which you can really make a difference and have an impact in the work you do. The current management recognise this and seems to be working hard to protect and build on it.
Some growing pains as the company moves from being a small business with fewer people and processs to a larger one which needs the structures, processes and ways of working to maintain growth which keeping its culture.
- 5.010 Jun 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Brands and people are outstanding
If you are seeking lots of process then it's not us. But if you revel in creating the story yourself and step changing the future then you will love us