William Grant & Sons Employee Reviews about "work life balance"
74% would recommend to a friend
(16 total reviews)
73% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bad management everybody is lost" (in 6 reviews)
- "Leadership is disjointed and direction not clear." (in 6 reviews)
- "Structure is relatively flat, hence limited career progression" (in 4 reviews)
- "bonus and increment almost non" (in 3 reviews)
- "Huge lack of alignment with the acting CEO and marketing management team, possibly too many 'yes' people in posts which means chaos has trickled downwards." (in 3 reviews)
Found 16 of over 267 reviews
Updated 1 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.013 Dec 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDufftown, Scotland
Excellent salary, benefits and work environment.
Work/life balance leans towards work.
- 4.027 Jul 2022Assistant Marketing ManagerCurrent Employee
People in the company is good Plenty of opportunities in APAC
Very less pay compare to the industry standard Heavy work load Low work life balance
- 3.04 Nov 2013Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The people and perks are great. It was a time of extreme growth with the company and as such, many new personalities joined the organization.
Work life balance is not good. The company became too corporate and grew too fast, didn't pay attention to what was necessary to make the organization work at the bottom level4
- 5.017 Feb 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great Brands, amazing people, great career support
Poor work life balance and not enough employees
- 3.06 Dec 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearEdison, NJ
The company provides good benefits and fun activities through out the year. work and life balance is good (depends on your role and manager).
There is so much politics at this place. They talk about equal opportunity and diversity all the time but it's all just talk. you will only have opportunity to grow if you are part of the inner circle. hard work and going above and beyond is not recognized. most people don't feel save to speak up about these issues and when someone does they either get a push back or nothing gets done because people who discriminate are part of that inner circle.10
- 5.029 Nov 2021Finance AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsRichmond, London, England
Amazing work life balance with great rewards for success.
Inconsistent company policies across different departments. Lack of pay reviews and opportunity for career progression
- 5.012 May 2021Global MarketingCurrent InternDublin, Dublin
Amazing Brands Great Talented People with some rare characters You can make a difference - not a small clog in a big machine Family Run so think more long term than having to hit commercial numbers and less corporate Flat Structure and relatively small amount of people so easy to reach out to anyone Flexible Working Policy Work Life Balance is important
Company has growth up fast in last 10 years, so some of the systems, infrastructure, processes are still behind where they should be. this means you can make a big difference, but if you are used to having all this in previous company it can be a culture shock