WilsonHCG Recruiting/Sourcing Reviews

Updated 11 Dec 2014

3.5
WilsonHCG CEO John Wilson
John Wilson

"Great Company to Work For!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Recruiting/Sourcing in Cirencester, England

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for less than a year

Pros

Since starting with Wilson in April I have enjoyed every minute! I feel that the although we are based offsite everyone is approachable and there are opportunities for development and progress internally. I have found that I can speak to anyone throughout the company and they are happy to help, especially in regards to my own development.

Cons

I have not yet come across anything that is negative about working for Wilson as an employer, however I am very career driven and would like to discuss a career development plan to ensure that I can get to where I want to because I know the opportunities are there with Wilson. I know that this is in process, but think it would have a benefit for me to ensure I have a target to aim for and know what I need to do to get there. Also I feel that we are not always informed of internal opportunities. If there was to be a role on another site I dont think that everyone is made aware incase we wanted to apply.

"So good so far!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Recruiting/Sourcing in Cirencester, England

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have not yet been with the company for 6 months but my career at Wilson has started well. -Initial training/ induction was very thorough and I felt instantly part of the team -Have had frequent meetings with senior management since I have been onsite, ensuring I am happy with my role -Resources for sourcing are adequate to do my job -Working for a great client and onsite team are great to work with

Cons

-Not really a Wilson issue, but work onsite currently is a little slow -Current role is not challenging me, but I have spoken to my manager and they are happy to give me more responsibilty -As most of the clients are based a fair distance from me, I am slightly concerned about progression and a long term career at Wilson -Need ongoing training, for example havent had much/ any significant training on employment law

Continue reading

"Great company up until this year"

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruiting/Sourcing in Tampa, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have a great corporate culture that fosters collaboration and a sense of community. The corporate culture is great. It is a great first job out of college. It is very rare in a company to find that a CEO knows you by first name and will spend time speaking with you. Depending on your manager, you are able to develop your own growth path within the company and the steps necessary to achieve it.

Cons

Although they encourage sharing ideas, very little is done to implement any of it. It is a first job out of college, but if you want to grow professionally, this is not the place for you. It makes it difficult to work in delivery when you are micromanaged, even as a top performer. There are no incentives for top performers. I was with the company for almost two years and it was difficult to see many tenured employees leave the organization for better opportunities. It made me second guess my decision to stay with the company. Although I always had the upmost respect for senior management, they are inexperienced which makes voicing your opinion and being heard almost impossible. You are much better off working for a larger company that will pay you what you are worth, offer the same great corporate culture, but with more growth and professional development opportunities.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews