WilsonHCG Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

WilsonHCG CEO John Wilson
John Wilson

"Never ever"

I worked at WilsonHCG full-time

Pros

Sometimes a free lunch to post it on employer intagram

Cons

I will keep to the facts (objective) 1) They fired me 4 days before planned surgery telling me: this is the real business, what do you expect? 2) I have logged in to WilsonHCG email address at my therapist office and she admitted that the content of the emails I was getting on daily basis from my supervisor contained passive aggressive forms that were on purpose lowering my self esteem. My supervisor was... the most toxic person I have ever met with no real knowledge or qualifications. Therefore she was trying to force things and to use supervisor power to manage the team because didn't have any other management capacity than forcing.

Advice to Management

Chose your leaders more carefully,

WilsonHCG2019-07-10
  2. "Great place, keeps you comfy"

Former Employee - Proposal Writer in Tampa, FL

I worked at WilsonHCG full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a great way to dip your toes into the professional sector. Everyone is nice and there are several opportunities to learn. Work from home Straight forward assignments Pretty easy-going job

Cons

I was hired in the midst of internal turmoil (several restructures) and changed positions quickly and unexpectedly, but that actually works out perfectly in future interviews. Final restructure resulted in a lack of employment, but they offered great severance and were pretty cool about everything. Not very competitive though.

Advice to Management

Could be a more competitive environment.

WilsonHCG2019-05-07
  3. "Great culture and supportive managers!"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Remote, OR

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growing company, everyone works with a positive attitude, management has trust in their employees, open door policy, remote work and work/life balance is great

Cons

Can be frustrating to do everything twice internally and on client side as is with most RPOs. Salaries are not that great

Advice to Management

Definitely review salaries to bring them somewhat close to a corporate recruiter!

WilsonHCG2019-05-08
  4. "Lots of oppurtunities for growth!"

I worked at WilsonHCG full-time

Pros

- the company is growing rapidly - which means there are lots of opportunities for growth and advancement for the ambitious ones - exposure to big clients - your voice can really be heard and your ideas applied! - good culture! - good benefits - private medical, gym membership, perks at the office, kudos points

Cons

- it can be hectic, due to rapid growth a lot of work is adhoc and due to that there is not much routine - not very high compensation

WilsonHCG2019-05-05

"Pigeon hole to get stuck in recruitment High turnover and everyone seems dissatisfied “underpaid, over worked”"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

I worked at WilsonHCG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work from home, global company

Cons

Lack of growth, structure, honesty, transparency, over worked, lack of “DNA”, underpaid, underpaid, management going behind your back

Advice to Management

Offer real growth at a growing company, provide actual investment into your employees, and pay more

WilsonHCG2019-06-05
  6. "Recruitment"

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time

Pros

work Balance, overall people are good. report generated

Cons

growth is limited too much load internal politics one mistake and you are gone

WilsonHCG2019-05-13
  7. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Growing company Opportunities to put your own stamp on things #1 in RPO

Cons

Non that I can think of currently

WilsonHCG2019-04-23
  8. "It's okay, not the best but better than a lot of the agencies - if you like to stay busy, this is for you"

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Remote They pay over-time for hourly employees Colleagues are nice and are willing to help you out Flexible schedule Paid time off is nice They try to provide resources to improve your career. They're not the greatest courses but at least they try. They try really hard to have remote employees feel included. After a certain amount of time with Wilson, you can move your career around within the company.

Cons

It's like any other agency. They only look at data - if you don't hit your numbers, they will question you and will continue to push you even after you reach your monthly goal... which often leads to overtime. Some people aren't even hourly employees. This job may not be a problem for people who like to stay busy and see a decent paycheck but this could easily be frustrating for people with families/school/second... jobs. Health benefits are a little expensive. The last agency I was with was half the size of Wilson and it was more affordable.

Advice to Management

Start caring more about quality candidates and not about the number of outreaches. You can burn out your employees this way. Other than that, this company has a potential of being one of Glassdoor's best places to work.

WilsonHCG2019-04-29

WilsonHCG Response

May 30, 2019Public Relations Manager

Thank you for providing your feedback as you gave some great insight into the organization. We strive to promote the work-life balance for all of our staff no matter the employee's role or their working location here at WilsonHCG, around half our workforce in the US are virtual ...

9. "Excellent company to work for"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible working hours. Great training programme. Fantastic growth opportunities.

Cons

There are no specific cons

Advice to Management

Not applicable

WilsonHCG2019-04-03

"Amazing company for those looking for a career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

opportunities to grow, excellent managers, great accounts to work on, amazing people/teams.

Cons

Salaries could be higher based on cost of living in Toronto.

Advice to Management

none, keep it up

WilsonHCG2019-03-26